8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_0485.jpg

100_0483.jpg

100_0502.jpg

love your mermaids

Hi Lisa,

I started back at school this week. It's going be a rough semester, but it's my last year of actual classes. I should really be studying now, but you see where I am...

good luck.
I'm trying to gear up for my MBA :scared1: I keep putting it off. No more excuses for me. 2008 is the year I start. But ya know, I keep thinking I have some big plans for summer '08. Just can't put my finger on it.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good luck.
I'm trying to gear up for my MBA :scared1: I keep putting it off. No more excuses for me. 2008 is the year I start. But ya know, I keep thinking I have some big plans for summer '08. Just can't put my finger on it.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks. Good luck to you with your MBA. It was a big decision to go back to school but I'm glad I did. Especially now that I have 5 years done and only 2 more to go. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Oooh! I just got back online after dinner (actually I'm still munching) Is it pirate time? Am I actually here for one?!?!?!

Pamela (pdarrah)

Thanks. Good luck to you with your MBA. It was a big decision to go back to school but I'm glad I did. Especially now that I have 5 years done and only 2 more to go. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

It took me 7 years to get my BS at Widener going at night. But, I didn't have kids then. I could do my homework whenever I wanted.

Oooh! I just got back online after dinner (actually I'm still munching) Is it pirate time? Am I actually here for one?!?!?!

Pamela (pdarrah)

Its pirate: time? I just thought everyone was being friendly.....:rotfl:

It took me 7 years to get my BS at Widener going at night. But, I didn't have kids then. I could do my homework whenever I wanted.

That's why my 6 yr program is taking 7 yrs. I went part time til the kids started full-time school.

Cool! I'm NEVER here for pirates! I have no illusions I could actually win one.....

Pamela

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter