5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so good news this morning. Jay called. His brother just called him. Their mom has been battling colon cancer, and not doing well. Mom is back in the hospital, the cancer has spread...like wildfire....they will be moving her to hospice care on Monday, to keep her comfortable. They can't ever say for sure, but they are thinking a week at the most.

Granted, Jay hasn't gotten along with his mom or his brother...for years....although he still goes to see his mom once a month.....but...she IS still his mother, and I know this has to hurt him.

Prayers and Pixie Dust, please.

Stacey - we'll definately keep Jay and his mom in our prayers.

WDWLVR said:
I got a pm back from Randi (RAC) that they have indeed cancelled this cruise and moved to February. So Stacey you can take her off your list.

Amanda - thanks for the heads up. Randi said she thought she had posted but I must have missed it. Wonder how that could happen. :rotfl:

You are quite welcome MistressMary! :flower: :rotfl2:

justmestace said:
Not so good news this morning. Jay called. His brother just called him. Their mom has been battling colon cancer, and not doing well. Mom is back in the hospital, the cancer has spread...like wildfire....they will be moving her to hospice care on Monday, to keep her comfortable. They can't ever say for sure, but they are thinking a week at the most.

Granted, Jay hasn't gotten along with his mom or his brother...for years....although he still goes to see his mom once a month.....but...she IS still his mother, and I know this has to hurt him.

Prayers and Pixie Dust, please.
:wizard: :wizard: you got it

Updated:

I have names and reservation numbers for:

justmestace (duh)
RachelTori
the Scuba Family
DVCCruise Family
Chip&Dale&Fun
Mickeymo
The Tinks
dzneprincess

So I still need:
WVMD....sent a nasty e-mail :teeth:
TCHRMOM.....sent a PM

And....does anyone know if these families are still cruising with us, and do they still want to be linked with us:
jilliebean
ladypoo....I sent a PM....

If you are NOT listed here, and you want to be included with the group at LATE seating, please PM me.

If you ARE listed here, but you would prefer to sit with just your own family, please let me know so that I can turn in the list a.s.a.p.

We just got back from Atlanta. Seeing Sharon and Lisa at 4:30 am is not a pretty sight, but they did get into the van without any problems. Lisa slept for the next 5 hours. She thinks going to Atlanta is just a 2 hour drive!

Sharon will post all the details, but the short (Dad) version is that Lisa took 2nd place over all, 9+ on three events.

Nap time for me. :)

Well, I did take the girls to school to get on their bus for the competition...but I didn't go register Jared for baseball. My day kind of pooped out on me already. I just don't feel like doing anything. Feeling a little blue.

But not bad enough to try to grab another T.O.P.

That was not grammatically correct...but oh well.....

T.O.P.

justmestace said:
Updated:

I have names and reservation numbers for:

justmestace (duh)
RachelTori
the Scuba Family
DVCCruise Family
Chip&Dale&Fun
Mickeymo
The Tinks
dzneprincess

So I still need:
WVMD....sent a nasty e-mail :teeth:
TCHRMOM.....sent a PM

And....does anyone know if these families are still cruising with us, and do they still want to be linked with us:
jilliebean
ladypoo....I sent a PM....

If you are NOT listed here, and you want to be included with the group at LATE seating, please PM me.

If you ARE listed here, but you would prefer to sit with just your own family, please let me know so that I can turn in the list a.s.a.p.
I am jelaous! I wanted a nasty email..was it XXX rated??!?!?!:teeth:

dzneprincess said:
I am jelaous! I wanted a nasty email..was it XXX rated??!?!?!:teeth:

Since Virgil was at work at the time, it may have been X-RAY-ted !!! heh heh heh I kill myself!! :rotfl:

Just doing my part to CHEER
011207-cheer.jpg
you up!!!!!!! hahahaha I slay me!:rotfl2:

Yep...that's what Jordan is off doing today. The girls in the picture should be wearing BLUE and GREY !

Or is that GRAY ??

I actually decided to look this up. Man..I must be in the dumps. If you're British, it's GREY .....us plain old Americans would use GRAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter