5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
justmestace said:
Wow...that's a lot of work, Mary. Very nice! How will people be able to add info to this? By sending you a PM? BTW...sent you one!

Stacey - yes they can send us a pm or as we see posts that should be added we'll add. Did you send a pm or an e-mail. I got your earlier e-mails today just haven't had a chance to answer yet.

Woo Hoo - two tops in a row. Sharing with Stacey and yes I got your PM . Thanks!

I must, I must I must increase my.....

house's cleaniliness...what'd ya thin kI was gonna say????

Mary, I just now sent a PM...I can see that you have been awfully busy this morning!

gaRry...I'll remind Megan about the ANIMATRONIC deer!

Did you show Vanessa her birthday wishes????

Ain't no fun to get a MILESTONE if there isn't a FIGHT for it, Amanda!!!

Don't know if we said it or not, but Pam put us down for a bag as well. Thanks!

I got my travel kit in the mail today!!!! WAaaaooohhoooo!!!! I'm going to go and read all about it....

Maria

BIRTHDAY WISHES ???????????????

she is waiting for a cell phone :confused3 :confused3 :chat: :hyper2:
:worship:

todat I am W E LL luved

until these NOT one in the box??? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

gaRry

TiggerInNY said:
I got my travel kit in the mail today!!!! WAaaaooohhoooo!!!! I'm going to go and read all about it....

Maria
No fair! I still have yet to receive one!

Hey where did all these posts come from?? 23000 was supposed t obe mine who stole it from me??!?!:confused3

WOOOHOOOOO Finally! A milestone for me!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the setup Sandi! I tought for sure one of you snatched it!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter