5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeymo said:
Just got today's mail - I'm gonna follow Stacey's (I think it was Stacey)example one step further...

I still didn't get the kit in the mail...I'm gonna act like a two year old whine, stomp my feet, AND HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL it comes...
me 3! :confused:

justmestace said:
I have names and reservation numbers for:

justmestace (duh)
RachelTori
the Scuba Family
DVCCruise Family
Chip&Dale&Fun
Mickeymo

So I still need:
WVMD
TCHRMOM
the Tinks
dzneprincess

And....does anyone know if these families are still cruising with us, and do they still want to be linked with us:
jilliebean
RAC
ladypoo

If you are NOT listed here, and you want to be included with the group at LATE seating, please PM me.

If you ARE listed here, but you would prefer to sit with just your own family, please let me know so that I can turn in the list a.s.a.p.
\Not sure about the others but I do know that RAC is no longer sailing with us

dzneprincess said:
I say if she wants to go let her go. One time asa a teen I really wanted to go on a car trip with my best friend and my mother would not let me. She would not tell me why, just that I couldnt go.
Looks like I was in the monority on this one. As an adult I have asked my mother why she would not let me go, and she states that she felt there would be drinking and she did not want me to be around that. I still feel that I would have made the right decision and at the time it hurt really bad that se would not let me go..I know I know totally dif situation but there is my take on it@ :flower:

dzneprincess said:

Sorry to hear that - I still had her on the web page. I'll drop her a pm to confirm and then take her off.

WDWLVR said:
Great news Stacey. I'm sure you are sharing this person with Sue to take care of early seating as well right? :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Of course! Definitely!! I've already told her to expect to hear from Sue...and I told Sue that I'd help.

dzneprincess said:
Oh crud! I have forogtten to call Dana.I will get my info to you 2mmrw

Okay...thank you!!

Hey! Cool...a T.O.P. with Amanda!!!

dzneprincess said:

Thanks again.

Also, it's okay to be in the minority. I really needed to hear DIFFERENT opinions, too.

justmestace said:
I have names and reservation numbers for:

justmestace (duh)
RachelTori
the Scuba Family
DVCCruise Family
Chip&Dale&Fun
Mickeymo
The Tinks

So I still need:
WVMD
TCHRMOM
dzneprincess

And....does anyone know if these families are still cruising with us, and do they still want to be linked with us:
jilliebean
RAC....waiting for confirmation of cancellation
ladypoo

If you are NOT listed here, and you want to be included with the group at LATE seating, please PM me.

If you ARE listed here, but you would prefer to sit with just your own family, please let me know so that I can turn in the list a.s.a.p.

Updated 9:30 p.m. 1-13-06

Not that she reads the Boards...but I just thought I should do this:

Happy 24th Birthday, Megan!! :bday: :cake:

Good morning Cruisers!

We sail in 19 weeks!

Woo Hoo - we are in the teens and another week closer to cruising!

Good Morning All - Yawning and scratching my head this am. Gotta get some sleep, Sam was up and down again all night barking at something outside the fence ( I will make her go out every hour today, maybe she will be tired tonight). I have a list of early diners who haven't sent me their info. I will post screen names after my 3rd or 4th cup of coffee.

Sue

Good morning all! It's definitely a BLUSTERY day here. It's also quite chilly. If the conditions had been right last night I think we would have had a tornado going down our street. The wind was swirling in a circular motion. I deposited a bunch of leaves at the front door. We saw a HUGE rainbow shortly after.

Ang

Good Morning All!

Don't you hate when you forget to turn your alarm off on a Saturday? John was up early for school anyway, but the radio blaring at 6:00 put an end to any hope of going back to sleep.

Basketball begins today - Maggie's first game (and mine as coach) and then Mike's 2nd...(Tongue in Cheek) proud mom moment - Mike is shooting 100% and leading his team in scoring! o.k. so, the real story is his team scored 2 points - only his basket!!!

at 5'2" (11 yrs)- his coaches are developing him into a post player and combined with his nature to look for a pass as opposed to taking a shot, he doesn't score often. It was definitely a proud mom moment - especially when his center kept trying to drive the ball in on his own and kept getting rejected...

Can you tell I'm slightly passionate about basketball?

justmestace said:
Thanks again.

Also, it's okay to be in the minority. I really needed to hear DIFFERENT opinions, too.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Who you callin different?!?!?!?!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :scared: :scared: :tongue:

CajunGirl2 said:
Stacey,

Didn't ladypoo post not long ago and say that they were still cruising with us?

Ang
I do recall her saying that as of then they were still cruising with us, but were contenplating canceling all together, but that was some weeks ago.

I got a pm back from Randi (RAC) that they have indeed cancelled this cruise and moved to February. So Stacey you can take her off your list.

Amanda - thanks for the heads up. Randi said she thought she had posted but I must have missed it. Wonder how that could happen. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter