5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:flower: Good morning cruisers! :flower:

Happy Wednesday!

Sending out prayers and good thoughts for Angie on her recovery.

Stacey - nice smilies :)

Quiet night around here... looks like we should have another milestone post today, though. Who's it gonna be?

I love this one!!!!...
1_4_53.gif

ohiominnie said:
oh don't worry. i'll get him back. he's always expecting cookies from me. i'll make him a "special" batch! ;)

The latest book I read, had this theme - a batch of "hot brownies" for a spurned boyfriend....Hot as in jalopanos.......

WDWLVR said:
:flower: Good morning cruisers! :flower:

Happy Wednesday!

Sending out prayers and good thoughts for Angie on her recovery.

Stacey - nice smilies :)

Couldn't have posted it better!!!! :wave2:

And :grouphug: for Angie...

Someone at my work went in for back work; we didn't hear from him for a week, don't get too excited if she doesn't post for a while.

Morning folks,

I'm starting to build my "ark" around here. The rain has not stopped all night. It is now 9:15am and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon.

I would've been in FL this week(it's our week for our timeshare). It would've been a GREAT week to get away. :sad2: :sad1: But...if we went this week we wouldn't have been able to go on our cruise. I'll have to be patient, wet and soggy and wait it out.

Mary...I missed the countdown on Saturday. We're 34 weeks away, right? My vacation chain is getting smaller!!!!:cool1: Oh yeah, oh yeah!

I have AJ's(my oldest DS, 9) parent/teacher conference today. It should be no problem. He's a very good student. My other guy, (Anthony, 6) is another story. How come they sucker you in with the first child and then the second is a blister? :confused3

Talk to ya soon.

Maria

OK, I went on DU yesterday just to see how much my price went up on the cruise. Got my quote today....There are NO MORE category 6 staterooms left SOLD OUT, according to my quote. My quote was for a category 5....ready.....$7,360.76!!!! That is with the $200 DU instant rebate. That's for 2 adults, 2 children(10, 6). UNBELIEVABLE!! That's no airfare, transfers or trip insurance.

It also said that effective January 1, 2006 all US citizens must have a non-expired passport and a certified birth certificate and valid photo I.D. for boarding. I'm really confused or they just haven't updated their info on the quotes. Right? As far as the Federal Gov. website it said January 31, 2006 for passports. I think I'm going to get ours anyway. Ya never know when I'm going to run away. hee hee

Just wanted to share this info with y'all.

Now I REALLY have to go. I'm going to be late now. This DISing is bad!!!

TTFN,
Maria

chip&dale&fun said:
The latest book I read, had this theme - a batch of "hot brownies" for a spurned boyfriend....Hot as in jalopanos.......

I'm thinking more the ex-lax chocolate chip kind!! :rotfl2:

TiggerInNY said:
How come they sucker you in with the first child and then the second is a blister? :confused3

Talk to ya soon.

Maria

Not in my case. I think God knew I couldn't handle another one like my first one!!

I keep telling Him I STILL can't handle her!!! By God's grace she will grow up well!

ohiominnie said:
Not in my case. I think God knew I couldn't handle another one like my first one!!

I keep telling Him I STILL can't handle her!!! By God's grace she will grow up well!

More power to ya for going for a second one. I have about THIS MUCH |>| patience. Ask my kids. Especially around THAT time. You ladies know what I mean....

You go girl.

ohiominnie said:

My first is high-maintenance, my second, high-energy. Both very different creatures with their own set of 'challenges'. I don't think I could handle two of the same.

Just came from Christopher's teacher conference... yet another person who thinks he's going to make a great politician.

kikipug said:
Just came from Christopher's teacher conference... yet another person who thinks he's going to make a great politician.

OMG.....Jay said that about Jared at his conference, and I thought they were all going to die laughing. I was totally embarrassed, but they all agreed!:sad2:

A T.O.P. with Kiki and our future politicians!!

If there is a milestone post today, I won't be here to nab it.

Jared has his echocardiogram today, and then we have to rush back to fill the Yukon with cheerleaders. Oh joy. I don't think Jared minds, though.
They have their practice at the gymnastics place in Scottsdale, and we won't be home until about 6:00....at which time Jordan has to go to dance.

I should have quit with the first child...I'd be done now!!

And I've often said that if Jared had been the first, there definitely wouldn't have been a second, or a third!! Devil child!

CRUISE RELATED!!

Nobody said anything about my info on Costa Maya....does anything sound good on there??

Is anyone going to do anything at the spa?

Have you heard about all the changes on the Magic? Sounds pretty cool!

justmestace said:
Jared has his echocardiogram today, and then we have to rush back to fill the Yukon with cheerleaders. Oh joy. I don't think Jared minds, though.

Good thing the testing is first... a Yukon full of cheerleaders might skew his test results!

justmestace said:
CRUISE RELATED!!

Nobody said anything about my info on Costa Maya....does anything sound good on there??

Is anyone going to do anything at the spa?

Have you heard about all the changes on the Magic? Sounds pretty cool!

Must be dreaming - I thought I saw responses??? I thought I may have even replied, or maybe I forgot....anyway, it would be good if we could somehow list all our good cruise related information so that we could have a refernce source....Not sure how to do this without searching the thread. Possibly I thought I'd work on this after the November cruise?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter