5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the morbidly curious...here's what it looks like:

IMG_7355.jpg

And for the morbidly curious...here's what it looks like:

IMG_7355.jpg

WELL must be nice not too have too get up to go to the bathroom??????????

let me guess

1 tube for yuuckie stufff

1 tube for smellie yuuckie stuff???????????

BUT how do you know which one is which???????????????

well before you open the valve?????????????

gaRRy

Some of you who were on the 10 day....
Remember Taylor Mason....

Remember the song he sang (I think it was in the adult show)....
he played the piano and there were only 3 words in the song......

Here we go....here we go....here we go here we go here we go......

remember that?

Well, here we go.....Nick was just cast (again) as Christopher Robin! :) The (same) director wanted him to audition b/c they are going to double cast that part. She wanted to see if he still came across as young and sweet as he did the first time (3 years ago) Even though he is 10 1/2, he still has such a little boy quality about him especially when he says lines like "Silly ol' bear" and "You're the best bear in the whole world." :)

So he was cast, along with the director's son. But Jackson is only 6 1/2 and this is his first play. And since Nick is homeschooled (and won't have to miss school for the school matinees they have) Nick will be getting the bulk of the shows. Jackson is really only in there to get his foot in the door since he's so young.

So....here we go.

And God help me if KT gets cast in the High School Musical show. ACK! But I really really hope she does. She's been waiting a YEAR to audition for it! :) And I've already learned I can (somehow) coordinate two shows with opposite rehearsal times at different theaters.....somehow.

Our friend and his sister's surgeries were successful! :cool1:

Here's their latest blog entry:

Barb checked into the hospital on Monday afternoon to start on IV fluids so that her kidney would be well hydrated. Barb has been such a trooper! Never has someone worked so hard or gone through as much to donate an organ!! Lars had his blood checked at 5:30 am, and we were told that everything was a go. Barb was taken into surgery at approximately 8:00 am. Her left kidney was removed laproscopically. Lars was taken into surgery at 10:00 am. The kidney was placed on Lars' right side, next to the bladder. The kidney was already producing urine before Lars left the OR. Barb was taken back to her room. She is having some pain, but is doing very well. Lars was taken to the ICU. They are taking his blood to monitor how the kidney is functioning, and checking for complications.

Our dear family and friends may never realize how much we have felt the powerful impact of your prayers. Keep 'em coming!!

Everybody having a nice weekend??

:hippie:

We had a super weekend.....thanks for asking....

We went diving on Saturday - and I am so glad that we did. The seas were acting up and Sam was a bit worried.....we went and had the best dive on the Mitzpah Wreck - there was no current at all. The second dive was on the Spud Barge - I love the Spud Barge - it is a mass of sponges and corrals and scallops and other stuff. As you swim through what looks like a massive errector set -- they move - oh wow!

Then a beer and lunch under the Tiki Hut before heading home to wash dive gear. We attempted to go to the Gator Game but with 500 of our friends we ended up passing....(as did the Gators - goooo team!!).

Sunday - we had breakfast after church - with friends - celebrating their
25th Anniverary - it was special because we were in their wedding....

Then we went to Rattatouie - I had almost forgotten about that movie - it was great!!!!!!

Monday/Tuesday work called.

And special prayers on September 11th for all of the fallen.....

Our friend and his sister's surgeries were successful! :cool1:

Here's their latest blog entry:

Barb checked into the hospital on Monday afternoon to start on IV fluids so that her kidney would be well hydrated. Barb has been such a trooper! Never has someone worked so hard or gone through as much to donate an organ!! Lars had his blood checked at 5:30 am, and we were told that everything was a go. Barb was taken into surgery at approximately 8:00 am. Her left kidney was removed laproscopically. Lars was taken into surgery at 10:00 am. The kidney was placed on Lars' right side, next to the bladder. The kidney was already producing urine before Lars left the OR. Barb was taken back to her room. She is having some pain, but is doing very well. Lars was taken to the ICU. They are taking his blood to monitor how the kidney is functioning, and checking for complications.

Our dear family and friends may never realize how much we have felt the powerful impact of your prayers. Keep 'em coming!!

That is so amazing....I can't imagine going through all that. More prayers on the way!

Well, it's only been two days and it feels like two weeks. Not painful, just darned uncomfortable. I think I might finally be able to keep something in my stomach, which is good. I've been feeling weak and dizzy. Maybe it won't seem so awful once I can eat and build my strength up.

Monica, thanks for the update on your friends. :) Prayers and pixiedust!

So....here we go.

And God help me if KT gets cast in the High School Musical show. ACK! But I really really hope she does. She's been waiting a YEAR to audition for it! :) And I've already learned I can (somehow) coordinate two shows with opposite rehearsal times at different theaters.....somehow.

You can do it - You are SUPER MOM:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Congrats to Nick on the part! Good luck to KT (and extra good luck to Karen if KT gets the part)!

We dodged Humberto - Angie, I hope your family is safe!

I haven't talked to them today. Guess I should call them. From the radar, it looks like they are probably getting pounded right about now. I guess I haven't been watching the news & didn't know anything about it until this morning.

A UTOP ... extra pixie dust pixiedust: to all that need it.
Ang

Thanks Monica, for posting first thing that you guys are good....that's what I came here to find out! :thumbsup2 Wishing for storm season to end NOW!!

Doing a little better here today. Had some scrambled eggs last night and that stayed down, so I think it's safe to say that icky tummy part is over. And...I'm getting more and more aggravated at being off my feet. I KNOW when I start to complain, that I must actually be feeling better. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter