5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARRRGHHHH!!!!! Had to step outside to get better cell reception, and missed the milestone!!!!!

Congrats!!

kikipug said:
ARRRGHHHH!!!!! Had to step outside to get better cell reception, and missed the milestone!!!!!

Congrats!!

Thanks for the help, though. No way I could have done it myself....

I thought I had set you up perfectly!

justmestace said:
So does it feel like Christmas to anyone yet? I've been listening to Christmas music, trying to get in the mood.

No. It DOESN'T feel like Christmas... its 80 degrees out, getting cloudy- ready to rain... no family coming for Christmas, still working all day (no early escape for me), but I refuse to be Bah Humbug about it.

kikipug said:
No. It DOESN'T feel like Christmas... its 80 degrees out, getting cloudy- ready to rain... no family coming for Christmas, still working all day (no early escape for me), but I refuse to be Bah Humbug about it.

I'm getting pretty close to my own milestone. 12,000 posts. What a big mouth!

Congrats to Stacey on post & reply #53,000!

justmestace said:
I'm getting pretty close to my own milestone. 12,000 posts. What a big mouth!

What does that say about me? :lmao:

justmestace said:
Mary and Ohminnie....can you believe it's been TWO YEARS since the 10 Night Christmas cruise??? Time flies, doesn't it?

U-T.O.P. with Mary and Ohiominnie!

pixiedust: :tinker: pdfg

Times does fly and I count my blessings for that cruise since we came away with so many good friends from it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR
What does that say about me? :lmao:

justmestace said:
Ummmmm...........:confused3 :blush:

Do you want to tell her... or should I????? :confused3

kikipug said:
Have you been there since Katrina? We'll be there in March for our Annual Convention... I've heard good and bad about the area... let me know what you think.

I was never a New Orleans fan but when I was there in Oct - I thought it was dirtier and more run down than I expected......

Virgil
pirate:

WVMD said:
I was never a New Orleans fan but when I was there in Oct - I thought it was dirtier and more run down than I expected......

Virgil
pirate:

But just think...with the flooding they're having today, it will be all washed out!:rotfl:

Raining here right now. It just HAS to do that, every time I am flying somewhere.

WVMD said:

Virgil
pirate:

That's pretty much what I've heard... after we had to cancel last year's convention there, they wanted to bring it back there this year in support of their economy.

Just like the Boards.....we are back!!

Had a great time on this short 3 day cruise with Sam and Irene. Lots of food, wine, and fun.

It has been a long time since we did a 3 day cruise and so far it has been a perfect way to kick off the Christmas weekend.

Now we are off to church to be the readers at the Christmas Eve service.

Welcome back to Jim, Sharon, Matt, Lisa, Irene, Sam and Hedgie. Glad you had a good time.

Bon Voyage to Stacey & her family, Virgil and his family and Garry and his family as well.

Happy Birthday to Frances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter