4/7 Hot and What Not (HAWN)

buffy - i can take stanley to South Carolina with us - I am going with just the boys - so it might be fun - we can take him to the zoo - Carowinds (amusement park that has the nickalodean characters), builing bird houses with papa and a minor leage baseball game - i can even take pictures with him and krispy kreme, sonic and Hobby Lobby -
Just let me know
we are going the week of school vacation April 21
Jennifer
OH i am SURE THE CREW AT HARC WOULD LOVE TO MEET STANLEY

We went to Carowinds as children. My Dad was into thrill rides and I think they had the first corkscrew turns on a rollercoaster.

There must be pictures of us standing in both North Carolina and South Carolina at the same time somewhere.

buffy - i can take stanley to South Carolina with us - I am going with just the boys - so it might be fun - we can take him to the zoo - Carowinds (amusement park that has the nickalodean characters), builing bird houses with papa and a minor leage baseball game - i can even take pictures with him and krispy kreme, sonic and Hobby Lobby -
Just let me know
we are going the week of school vacation April 21
Jennifer
OH i am SURE THE CREW AT HARC WOULD LOVE TO MEET STANLEY

If Stanley comes with me to Disney we will not be back until 29th. We could mail him mid trip if he just requires a regular stamp......

April 14 - Stanley heads to MLP's home
April 18 - Stanley heads to WDW
April 29 - Stanley flies home with MLP
May 1 - Stanley heads to L&Tmoms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter