4/7 Hot and What Not (HAWN)

LOL!
It's funny how many people, even adults, when they see him in town/or at school say... "Hey Bear"... When the teacher asked him what he wanted to be called he told him his name or Bear was fine.. all the kids in the class said.. it's only BEAR!!!! We don't call him by his given name.. if you call him by his given name you know he is in trouble!

I did good last night.....nothing to eat after supper. I usually have a bowl of icky sweet cereal before bed. My calorie consumption went way down yesterday even though I didn't start my water.

It was way to cool and misty to walk here yesterday.

I guess I will add water today and walking wonight or Wednesday.

I am weighing every day like FLY lady says. I am so glad DDavis posted her.

Poor teacher will never know what hit her! See what happens when you send Stanley to a scrapper.

Maybe we should send him to AWM next? :rotfl2:

He could come to school with me and go grocery shopping and stare at the laundry with me and do the "I hope the cleaning fairies come tonight" dance with me every night.
:rotfl2:

I did a flat Stanley type project for another DISer. She send a stuffed koala and I had him for Thanksgiving weekend. He got to go to scrapbook class, school, sit in rush hour traffic, play at Mimi's house and eat Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel where he played checkers, sat on a rocker & was held by employees. It was tons of fun and the boys got a real kick out it. I made him a scrapbook of all our pictures. It turned out really cute.

SO I would be very happy to host Flat Stanley. :)

I did good last night.....nothing to eat after supper. I usually have a bowl of icky sweet cereal before bed. My calorie consumption went way down yesterday even though I didn't start my water.

It was way to cool and misty to walk here yesterday.

I guess I will add water today and walking wonight or Wednesday.

I am weighing every day like FLY lady says. I am so glad DDavis posted her.

I went to bed hungry last night. That was a weird feeling. Usually I have a piece of cheese or a cracker right before bed instead of snacking, but now I've cut even that out.

So we are weighing everyday?

Since DD does has the night off tonight and the boys don't have practice we are going to take Stanley on a tour of our town... and this weekend he is traveling to the soccer games in southern IN and here at home... so I can send Stanley out on Monday along w/ the baby book pages that I have packaged and ready to go! (I've had them done for weeks and just ran across the envelope last night!)

I'm not weighing every day....that would mean buying a scale:). I'm good with once a week, starting on Thursday for me. Thursday is the day that I can get to WW right after the kids get on the bus, so I'm relatively "empty":).

I went to bed hungry last night. That was a weird feeling. Usually I have a piece of cheese or a cracker right before bed instead of snacking, but now I've cut even that out.

So we are weighing everyday?

I have gotten into a habit of weighing every day because of the FLYlady morning routine.

AWM, I will let the teacher know Stanley is going on another vacation. Nancy can you send the e-mail addy on.

Anyone else want to join in??

AWM, I will let the teacher know Stanley is going on another vacation. Nancy can you send the e-mail addy on.

Anyone else want to join in??

Yep, I will scan and email the letter to AWM...and I'll send out Stanley w/ the Baby book pages on Monday... I want to take him to Southern Indiana for the soccer game.. the town we are going through has tremendous architectural details... He has some errands to do tonight.. He got his picture taken today w/ my babysitting kids watching Enchanted.. He seems to really enjoy it.. I found him napping w/ the others by the time the move was over!!! :)

OMG I love flat Stanley. When I worked in Philadelphia as a first person interpretor (picture those dressed people in Colonial Williamsburg) I used to LOVE posing with flat stanley. I leave for WDW on the 19th is any flat stanley's want to come along. I am sure my Dsd12 would love to be in charge of him.

Oh on the exercise front..... I tried to do sit-ups the other day. After two C-sections I have realized I currently have NO ab muscles. You don't realize how much your body compansates other ways. My DH helped me do all sorts of modifided things, but I really have to get into something as I am not loving (or liking) this 6 month post-partum body

Bathing suit in 10 days that is going to be way tooo funny.

I used to buy size 4-6 I bought shotrs the other day 10s and capris 12s Why can'y I get myself to except the hwole 9 months up 9= months down LOL LOL

DS6 read the Flat Stanley book and the class made Stanley's and had to mail him to a person in a different state. that person had to e-mail a pic of Stanley doing something. But our Stan is taking a detour around the US.

OMG I love flat Stanley. When I worked in Philadelphia as a first person interpretor (picture those dressed people in Colonial Williamsburg) I used to LOVE posing with flat stanley. I leave for WDW on the 19th is any flat stanley's want to come along. I am sure my Dsd12 would love to be in charge of him.

Oh on the exercise front..... I tried to do sit-ups the other day. After two C-sections I have realized I currently have NO ab muscles. You don't realize how much your body compansates other ways. My DH helped me do all sorts of modifided things, but I really have to get into something as I am not loving (or liking) this 6 month post-partum body

Bathing suit in 10 days that is going to be way tooo funny.

I used to buy size 4-6 I bought shotrs the other day 10s and capris 12s Why can'y I get myself to except the hwole 9 months up 9= months down LOL LOL

If AWM can send him off to you before you go, that would be fun! DS6 thinks I'm nuts, but mom he's only supposed to go to one person!!! :rolleyes: Or Nancy can send him to you and you can mail him to AWM. Either way, I would like to have him back before school gets out in June.

oh i'd love to see stanley. if after mlp and awm have their turn i'll take him and show him around rhode island! i think ds would get such a kick out of that. i've never even heard of it. (must live in a cave or something!!:rotfl: )

maybe i should go to borders and find the book so ds will know what i'm talking about if we do get the chance to have a turn with him.

thanks for the info, sounds like fun!!!

Buffy- If AWM or PN96 can get him to me I'd be happy to take him. He would need to arrive by next Thursday (17th 18th????)we leave Friday AM.

I don't have him yet. So I guess that means that PN96 is going to send him straight to you. Poor Stanley. He'll miss the book fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter