• RED LANYARD - YELLOW LETTERS

• DARK BLUE LANYARD - WHITE LETTERS

• DARK BLUE LANYARD - YELLOW LETTERS

• BLACK LANYARD - WHITE LETTERS

• BLACK LANYARD - YELLOW LETTERS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am sure - I will have a thing of sticky notes on my door for messages and anyone can leave me a message that they need me to do a transfer and I will meet up with you.

(this can be put into the mini navi if you have room/want to)

Krisann

Will do. We supply the CDs, right?

Okay, got myself and family on the spreadsheet. Didn't realize it was self-serve. :)

I've been working on door decor this weekend, as well as some t-shirts. I'm excited!

Quick question about the Secret Mickey. Do we leave the name of the person it's for on something if we drop it off? I'm guessing we do as in most rooms there is more than one person, but wanted to make sure. I got some shopping done today for it.

Favorite color: Teal; Sapphire Blue is a close 2nd.

Favorite Candy: Heath bar, Tobleron, chocolate in general, gum.

Quick question about the Secret Mickey. Do we leave the name of the person it's for on something if we drop it off? I'm guessing we do as in most rooms there is more than one person, but wanted to make sure. I got some shopping done today for it.

Disheather...I dont know if is a must...but it totally makes sense to do so given the reason you said... I am going to do that myself.

I got my first round of FE's done today...instead of writing my final paper ...I love procrastination! :woohoo:

I have a second project for next weekend ....Sent myself a little OBC....cleaned the house, did the laundry...:laundy:and did a little shopping too! Life IS good!

WELCOME to all the new folks I didn't say that to already :)

Favor - I am looking for those of us who booked this cruise the first day/week that it went on sale. Could you please email at akblair@charter.net or answer back here - I am doing something for everyone but I wanted to add a note to those people who have been around since the very beginning. thanks!

Krisann

We booked day 1 while aboard the Magic

Favor - I am looking for those of us who booked this cruise the first day/week that it went on sale. Could you please email at akblair@charter.net or answer back here - I am doing something for everyone but I wanted to add a note to those people who have been around since the very beginning. thanks!

Krisann

Krisann

I am one of the ones that had my TA hold the room the first day. I told her by the following day to finish booking it and paid the deposit. It's been a LONG 18 months.

Kristi

Has many people order the t-shirt that was designed for the cruise? I'm not sure if I will buy one and wanted to know if I would be the odd one out.

Kristi

Just thought I'd mention my favorite candy is the dark chocolate CADBURY FROM ENGLAND....the Bournville.

I plan on flying home from London with a tote bag full! :lmao:

Has many people order the t-shirt that was designed for the cruise? I'm not sure if I will buy one and wanted to know if I would be the odd one out.Kristi

I did not buy one Kristi, I am not a regular square shaped t-shirt kinda gal.... I like the more fitted ones made for a cougars, oops I mean woman's body :rotfl:

I did not book cruise first week....I stalked it and then booked it on my Dec08/Jan09 NYEve cruise to get the OBC and 10% .....it has been a long 14 months too :yay:

We booked on the first day (first hour)! Wow! That was well over a year ago! Time sure flies!

Krisann

I was going to say that I hadn't found a candy I didn't like, but then I realized that was red wine not candy. I like most candy, but not thinks like Boston beans, good and plenty, or any type of wax candy (is this even really candy?) Probably reese's peanut butter eggs (they have the best peanut butter to chocolate ratio).

We didn't book the first week, but October 30, 2008 (close....but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades). We did book the first day we found out about the cruise (we were looking at Alaska cruises for 2009 and came across the information about Disney).

Can I ask what this game is? I have never heard of it! I'm all for learning new games if it isn't too much of a hassle having a 1st timer there! Is it something Gavin (10) can play, too? (BTW... He is smarter than I am.) :rotfl2:

Krisann

I booked October 23, 2008 I think that was the first week may even have been the first day as I remember being very excited about it.

Has many people order the t-shirt that was designed for the cruise? I'm not sure if I will buy one and wanted to know if I would be the odd one out.

Kristi

I looked at the shirts but didn't buy one.

My favorite color is blue. My hubbies is Purple. Go figure. My favorite candy is anything dark chocolate and peanut butter. Yummm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter