Man, I LIVE in Leavenworth, Kansas! Wish I'd have known. Small world. Okay, sorry to hijack, Cassie.

Wow...yes small world Heidi - I was at the Army base for a workshop. I'm a contractor for the Air Force and work out of the 5 sided building up here in DC.

Sorry Cassie!

Wow...yes small world Heidi - I was at the Army base for a workshop. I'm a contractor for the Air Force and work out of the 5 sided building up here in DC.

Sorry Cassie!

And I live about 10 min. from said 5 sided building! ;)

Okay... back to Cassie and your regularly scheduled program...popcorn::

Cassie, Your sister looked beautiful! I hope that she looks back and sees all the good things from the day and not the few things that were not perfect.

ok, this is just wrong all you disbrides living so close together :) Just jealous :goodvibes How great for you girls though.

Cassie, WOW!!!! Those pics are amazing! You look fabulous as usual :) I love the pic you say was the Roots fav! They are all amazing. How nice it was that you did get a little section of the beach for your group. Loved those ribbon wands.

You posted another bunch of photos while I was writing this, lol. Off to check those out.

Wow, I want someone to take our pics when we cruise next time, lol. Honestly, I am behind the camera so much of the time, you would never know I was on the trip. I love the parasailing shots and you Miss (well Mrs now) Cassie took some mighty fine shots too with Nathans fine and dandy camera! Way to go!!!!

Also, LOVE the fireworks photo.

Cassie, wow, your sister's wedding looked beautiful. I couldn't make out the flaws in her cake either. Wow you did an amazing job on her flowers for her wedding. The Beluga Whale Grooms Cake is adorible.

The pictures on CC are wonderful. How wonderful thy made a private section for your guests. The ribbon wands and towels are a great way of doing that:)! You can't tell you're 1/2 way a sleep in your pictures. The parasailing looked like a i've tried it once before and it was so much fun).

Looking foward to more please. BTW my PTR is up for my Disney trip in Sept.(not May, it ot changed). I need to add more to it.

Great cruise adventure pictures. The set up on Castasway Cay for your celebration was pretty cool. I love the Flying Dutchman shots, especially the black and white shots. The pictures of you and hubby are very lovely.

I soooo need a vacation now.......:rolleyes1

Wow Cassie! Everything looks fabulous. The Roots got some great shots. I love the ones of everyone para-sailing. Sounds like an awesome time!

Cassie LOVE everything!! I may need to bring a photographer on board with me next time!! lol I'm also always behind the camera! Seeing all our wonderfull castaway pitures makes me want to crusie again sooner than I need to lol:scared1:

I love all the cruise pics! It looks so fun. The parasailing ones are amazing and it's great that you got some on the beach with family and friends too.

I've never been on a cruise before, but all these cruise pics are making me really want to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter