We had that wait staff..he did another trick for us..something with a cork and a fork. He was really entertaining!

Cassie! What a fun day! I want to see your Belle Purse! I lost interest in the Toy Story show at the same point! It was too drawn out and long during the "Dark" parts!

We are going on the Magic for the first time (well first for my husband) in January. I can not wait to surprise Pete with Mickey at Animators Palate!

aw! My kids got those little turtles too! I think we paid $5 each for them so you guys got a deal! :lmao: great game!

Hi Cassie:)! Love the Fishnotes and your Barter Souvie Exchange Hunt. That is a very clever idea. THe picture of yourhubby with his pink shell bracelet from his BM is hillarious. Those coin purses for the little ones sound so cute and the Micky & Minnie bag is cute. How sweet of your hubby to have a Belle purse made for you. Love allthe pictures from your dinner & Toy Story. The doll head on the crane type body freaks me out in the movie, so I can understand where it would be creepy on stage. How sweet of you to celebrate your sister's birthday while on the cruise. I'm sure she appreciated it. Moreplease:)!

Yea! Another update!! I'm glad you made a fun day out of Bahamas. We usually don't get off the ship either. I can't wait to see Castaway day and pictures:goodvibes

What a great update Cassie! Love how much you did to make this 'reception' fun for all of the guests! We didn't venture into the straw market. I'm not a 'barter' so I'd end up paying full price (or MORE) for something, lol.

Anyhoo more is coming. My twins wedding in on Saturday so I will try post Day 3 when things calm down a bit.

Oh my goodness, your family must be going crazy, two weddings so close. Is your twins wedding at 'home' or is she having a destination wedding also?

No rush Cassie. I understand about Weddings being Chaotic. Congrats to your Twin Sister on her Wedding. I'm sorry I didn't even realize one of your sisters is your twin sister:)! Twins are fun(my sister has twin boys). I bet your sister must have felt upset about her Birthday being during your Wedding, but you did make time for her, and spending your 21st Birthday in the Bahamas is pretty cool.

Sounds like a fun day! We haven't been to the straw market either. I don't think I will tell DH about it; he will want to spend all day there. He likes "bartering". So sweet about the purse.

I realized I have been lurking and not posting SO I am saying hi! Your pictures are amazing! You looked so pretty on your wedding day and I am totally enjoying your TR! You guys look like you had SO much fun! (I am way jealous!)

Cassie, Hope you are having a wonderful time at your sisters wedding! I hope the weather is as beautiful as it is here today. Can't wait to hear more of your trip, but we will wait patiently.

Hello Fellow Twin! Are you guys identical? I must not have been paying enough attention to the pictures (too mesmerized by the Belle dress... I think that's what my sister will want when she gets married :lmao:) Any way can't wait to read more.:surfweb:

Wow! This is one amazing wedding. Congratulations on your wonderful day. You were a beautiful bride and I am sure you had a great time with your guests! My husband and I are huge fans of DCL (we are hoping for a Castaway Cay vow renewal at some point!) and we are really enjoying your TR. Your guests must have had a blast! I am sure the suite was awesome! How is it in terms of privacy? Are there several bedrooms? In case we ever do a cruise with a larger group, we might want to know! :)

Hi Cassie,

Just catching up as I have been doing a bit of business traveling. The game you played at the straw market was a great idea - though I am with you on that port in the Bahama's and when I went last time DF he and and I went on one of the excusions out to the islands so he could snorkel. I can't cope with waves and snorkling so I was quite content to read my book on the beach. I like your idea of the spa on the ship though!

Your purse is so cute. :cutie:

Thanks for your updates :hug:

Hi Judi, I hope you got to go somewhere fun!! Ya Nassau isn't my cup of tea either. I really think Disney should consider picking a new home port. I have never been to the beach there. I will have to try that next time. The spa is always nice when its empty.. :o)

Cassie,

No, I did not travel any where very fun - Leavenworth, Kansas and Clovis, New Mexico. Boy do I need to re-read my posts before hitting submit :surfweb: too many typos in the last post.

Thanks for your Sisters pics. I love the bridesmaids in black with the pink sashes, it makes it look very formal. What a lovely year for your family. The flowers in the church look pretty good, the church is amazing. I could not pick out what was wrong with the cake. As for your poor Sister - something always goes wrong at any big event - I hope she can overcome the issues that are bothering her.

Judi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter