Hey Cassie! Congrats on your wedding, the pictures I have seen look beautiful! I am looking foward to reading your trip report!!
Marissa

So Happy to see you here. Can't wait to read all about it!

Yeah - so happy you are posting your report. Things sound great so far, can't wait to read more and see more photos.

Linda

Congrats! I'm so excited that you're going to be sharing your wedding with us and I can't wait to see more pics. What I've seen so far looks amazing!

I am so glad you are doing a trip report! The photo you showed is just gorgeous. Can't wait to read more!

OMG your puppy is ADORABLE!!! She's so cute and cuddly and soft and I just wanna hug her!! What an Amazing wedding gift!! :love:

Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Hi! Congratulations and thanks for starting your trip report! :cool1:

Your reviews and TR are AWESOME so far! You get an A+++++++++++ for not giving them to everyone else! LoL! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear more!
thanks again!
Leah

What a Cutie Puppy you have there! Is your DH in love? Also arn'tyou from the north? Did you fly to FL for all of those planning sesions! How awesome of Disney to be so helpful, glad you got an amazing planner!

Cassie, your wedding turned out beautiful! I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end. :goodvibes

Does Bill Barchik- work for disney weddings or did you hire him as an outside consultant. I was wondering if you total costs were over 100,000.

It looks like you did not do the standard Disney wedding stuff. You did a designer package of what you wanted outside of the Disney wedding packages.

Glad you got all you wanted and then some.

I'm so excited you started a TR! Your wedding looked so gorgeous and unique from the pictures I have seen... hopefully we can all see more soon! We are planning on using the GF marina for our cocktail hour... I just love it! And the puppy is sooo cute... my DF wants one so bad too! I keep telling him one day....

yay Cassie! I'm gad you're doing a TR.

We ran into a couple of your guests in the elevator at the GF (your wedding day was our last day of our trip) and they were so nice and sweet when they found out we had gotten married at Disney too.

You're making me want a puppy! Must resist :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter