2022 Annual Dues

I pay mine with DGC I accumulate through the year. Good deals next week at Sam's (10%) and there is always the 5% if you buy at DGC target with a Target card. BJ's has 6% next week, stacked with whatever your cc discount is there. I average a 12% "discount" off my MF.

TBH, it wasn't as bad as I expected. We own at AKL and BWV. Ours really didn't change a lot form previous years.
Compared to paying resort rates, I'm still happy. But we are far enough out that we have covered our purchase cost, so that our stays now are only at dues prices, so that does color our view.

I'm guessing you probably owned far longer than I have. I know others that look at it this way as well....in real money...you only view what you are are actually paying here and now..and not in the past.

However...to get the actual "value" of your points.. especially comparing to resort rates. When we purchased .. I counted every point for every year we will own out to the expiration date. I divided the purchase cost (closing included) by the total points I'll ever own. That came out to $2.05 per point. So every year when I compare prices...I take the dues price plus $2.05 and I can multiply the points by that price to compare to resort rates to see my discount of DVC vs non dvc stays.

Keep in mind that $2.05 was yesterday's money..is worth more in today's money...so technically you can look at as an even bigger discount.

Even in a year like this one where I couldn't use points and the pandemic crashed our plans.... renting the points out still netted me more $ than my purchase price cost + dues.

I pay mine with DGC I accumulate through the year. Good deals next week at Sam's (10%) and there is always the 5% if you buy at DGC target with a Target card. BJ's has 6% next week, stacked with whatever your cc discount is there. I average a 12% "discount" off my MF.
Do you know if there are limits to the GC purchases at Sam's?

I didn’t get the travel bonus last year, confirm. 1% only on the Costco Visa.
This reminds me to doublecheck the DV again. I forgot I did not receive Disney Reward credit with my statements and meant to call.

I guess they are only for US residents?
I don't know. I am no longer a BJ's member. I had a web only membership a few years ago ($10/yr) when they would sometimes have "business direct" offers if you bought approx. $3000 or more (8% off). However, I have a US address, so I don't know what their international limitations are.

Thanks. Sam's has a special membership offer going right now. Join now (for $45) and get an egift card for $45 in aout 4 weeks. Think I will do that - will save $100 of dues.
Sam's also has other Disney gift cards at various amounts( 50, 75, 150) you also will have access to those at somewhat discounted prices as well

Sam's also has other Disney gift cards at various amounts( 50, 75, 150) you also will have access to those at somewhat discounted prices as well
Saw that, but those discounts aren't as good as the 5% Target offers.

Thanks. Sam's has a special membership offer going right now. Join now (for $45) and get an egift card for $45 in aout 4 weeks. Think I will do that - will save $100 of dues.
So basically the Sam’s membership is free and the savings on the cards is $60(2 gift cards max @ 500 is $1000 *.06) is $60. Is that correct.?:confused3 Thanks!😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter