2012 "What's on National's Emerald Aisle?"

But do not bother to reserve a premium.

Arrived yesterday around 1. B side no premiums. Told me to go to Alamo. Where a very rude agent told me "no paperwork, no car". Rather then fight I went to A. Once again no premiums. They did find me an Avalon

And, amazingly, there were LOTS of premiums on Alamo. Kind of makes me wonder what the deal is. I would not have been mad if I had not seen all the Alamo cars and then had to deal with "where is your paperwork".

Dear OCC,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We always strive to provide the best possible service, as well as exceptional vehicles. If you would like to email us with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact rental location we would love to address this issue. Our email address is Care[at]nationalcar.com (Kat)

Dear OCC,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We always strive to provide the best possible service, as well as exceptional vehicles. If you would like to email us with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact rental location we would love to address this issue. Our email address is Care[at]nationalcar.com (Kat)

I have already sent a complaint to National. Thanks.

Hopefully you sent one to Alamo also. Since they were, apparently, the most rude.

That's kind of sad statement.. the"most" rude.

Since I didn't rent from Alamo I complained to the company who gets the $$$. I did say that this reminded me of WHY I don't rent from Alamo.

And on a more positive note.

Picked up last night. For those of you in the mini van/SUV hunt at 9 or so last night there were lots of options (For those of us wanting cars it was a little slim) One guy was waiting on something to be brought around and while I completed a call with my office in California I sat there... he waited at least 20 minutes so if you want a "special" car do be prepared to wait. Cars were being brought up, just not what he wanted i guess.

I had to go back this morning (I had a brain dump and took a 2 door car which isn't going to work) So at 9 AM or so B side had SUVs Mini Vans and a better selection of cars. (I got a nice Maxima off the Executive and they had lots of the 300s if you like them)

Since I didn't rent from Alamo I complained to the company who gets the $$$. I did say that this reminded me of WHY I don't rent from Alamo.

Picked up last night. For those of you in the mini van/SUV hunt at 9 or so last night there were lots of options (For those of us wanting cars it was a little slim) One guy was waiting on something to be brought around and while I completed a call with my office in California I sat there... he waited at least 20 minutes so if you want a "special" car do be prepared to wait. Cars were being brought up, just not what he wanted i guess.

I had to go back this morning (I had a brain dump and took a 2 door car which isn't going to work) So at 9 AM or so B side had SUVs Mini Vans and a better selection of cars. (I got a nice Maxima off the Executive and they had lots of the 300s if you like them)

Thanks for the update of what was there. I'llbe picking off the Exec aisle late Friday night and I'mm hoping for something good (although I'll have my boys with me and who knows what they will make me pick :rotfl:)

It is indeed a sad comment. But, what you faced was a very very bad/sad situation. The ones at Alamo should have been called out, regardless of who you had the contract with. Hell, I was never rude to someone asking about another rental company. If you don't mention things that are wrong, nothing ever gets fixed.
Guess that customer knew how to get what he wanted by using the radio or asking the agent for help. ;)

Thanks for the update of what was there. I'llbe picking off the Exec aisle late Friday night and I'mm hoping for something good (although I'll have my boys with me and who knows what they will make me pick :rotfl:)

Things change on a daily, if not hourly, basis, so what CCC saw does not mean it will be the same when you get there.

Things change on a daily, if not hourly, basis, so what CCC saw does not mean it will be the same when you get there.

Oh I know ;) but it is nice to get updates :)

Oh I know ;) but it is nice to get updates :)

I'll be right ahead of you. Also Executive Aisle -- hoping for an Edge. In August we had a 300 and that was really nice. It's only the 2 of us this trip. Looks like we'll stay with National unless Alamo drops alot from now to this Friday.

n2mm said:
I'll be right ahead of you. Also Executive Aisle -- hoping for an Edge. In August we had a 300 and that was really nice. It's only the 2 of us this trip. Looks like we'll stay with National unless Alamo drops alot from now to this Friday.

Leave me something good ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Came on on Monday around 3:00pm on A side. The aisle was full of cars. No small SUV's but there was one Dodge Caravan with 12 miles. Most of the sedans were new - lots with very low mileage. A couple of Altimas, some sort of Chrysler, a few Malibu's, one was loaded with leather (pleather?) with only 4 miles. Lots of Dodge Darts. We took one with 12 miles. It is just me, DH and DD6 so the Dart is serving us well. The trunk held our beast (super-sized) roller bag, regular roller bag, two small cabin bags, backpack and umbrella stroller. The back seat is fine for DD6, but it would be a tight squeeze for anyone sitting behind someone tall in the front seat. :)

Came on on Monday around 3:00pm on A side. The aisle was full of cars. No small SUV's but there was one Dodge Caravan with 12 miles. Most of the sedans were new - lots with very low mileage. A couple of Altimas, some sort of Chrysler, a few Malibu's, one was loaded with leather (pleather?) with only 4 miles. Lots of Dodge Darts. We took one with 12 miles. It is just me, DH and DD6 so the Dart is serving us well. The trunk held our beast (super-sized) roller bag, regular roller bag, two small cabin bags, backpack and umbrella stroller. The back seat is fine for DD6, but it would be a tight squeeze for anyone sitting behind someone tall in the front seat. :)

Thanks, I am sooooooooooooo out of the loop > didn't know they made dodge darts again. :confused3 ;)

The Malibu is real leather.

The Malibu is real leather.

I figured it was, but didn't know for sure. I wanted to take that Malibu, but let DD choose the car - since in past trips with her, we have rented vans. This trip was just the 3 of us and she was really excited about looking and choosing a car. A little EA member in the making! :)

I figured it was, but didn't know for sure. I wanted to take that Malibu, but let DD choose the car - since in past trips with her, we have rented vans. This trip was just the 3 of us and she was really excited about looking and choosing a car. A little EA member in the making! :)

That happens a lot, love the idea of a little EA member in the making. :) But, we gotta get that kid moving in a different direction. LOL. A Dart vs a nice new Malibu.........hmmmmmm. :rotfl2:

Getting a nice new Malibu from the EA made go out and buy one for my daily driver...... Love it. Thanks National.

Bounce! Will give update in a a little bit. Just landed and didn't want to have to hunt for the thread we we get to the garage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter