2011 Card Count Thread

I made 24 Valentine Day cards yesterday. :goodvibes

Wow! Over in Australia we really only give our significant other (and sometimes kids) Valentines cards and presents... who are you going to give all those cards too?

I completed two cards last night. I'll post pics later.

Wow! Over in Australia we really only give our significant other (and sometimes kids) Valentines cards and presents... who are you going to give all those cards too?

Those are for DD to bring to school. She attends a special school for children with developmental disabilities. We did a card for the kids in her class, teachers and para's, along with speciality teachers, ie, speech therapist, physical therapist, behavior analyst, etc.

I did make three more valentine's cards for my Peeps and DH.

I am starting making the cuts for 80 wedding invitations.

2 more cards today - MAW/Big gives simple with flower on the front!

6 more for me!!

purple with flower for Grandview Tea at GF

blue with sparkles & cupcake for wishes dessert party

blue floatin around for Discover Cove day

happy birthday one

pink with flower for valentines day

animal print for Wild Africa Trek at AK

P1050233.jpg

thanks, it makes for a fun surprise for megan. I leave the card out in the morning of the surprises by her pillow!

17 more for me today please -

6 thank you's
11 mousekeeping

P1050234.jpg

6 more for me!!

purple with flower for Grandview Tea at GF

blue with sparkles & cupcake for wishes dessert party

blue floatin around for Discover Cove day

happy birthday one

pink with flower for valentines day

animal print for Wild Africa Trek at AK

P1050233.jpg

Wow Lisa :) I'm sure you'll be saving those for your scrapbook layouts :flower3:

Of course....I love doing the surprises in the trip...she knows there are some coming, but no idea what they could be! hope I can get good photos of when she reads them!!

On the board with 5. I am in the middle of making valentines.

DS wanted squirrels and I really liked the melted crayon heart on the Familyfun website, so here is our creation. He loves them!

11_01_30_192504_DSC_0004.jpg

I made 18 of these bad boys for my mom's surprise party. The theme is Antiques Roadshow which she loves. Plus it will be funny. The inside says "Let's get together and appraise our favorite antique Joann!"

card-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter