2011 Card Count Thread

I'll be making cards this year! Just made 14.
13 are going to our men & women in uniform who serve for our freedom.
The other is going to a little guy who is turning 1 in a few days. He's sick
and is not expected to see another birthday. So we're filling the families' mailbox with kindness.

Marylee pixiedust:

Add 1 to my total.

Here is a picture, it is a birthday card for my cousin's daughter. She is turning 5 and having her party at an indoor waterpark. I am pretty proud of this one...I used the boy sliding down the slide on the H2O cart. I hid his chest features and then added the tildes from Ashlyn's Alphabet to be the pigtails. Finally her suit is the basic bikini from LAB. She is mounted on a tiny spring to give her a little wiggle. :goodvibes

11_02_06_203212_DSC_0001-1.jpg

I'll be making cards this year! Just made 14.
13 are going to our men & women in uniform who serve for our freedom.
The other is going to a little guy who is turning 1 in a few days. He's sick
and is not expected to see another birthday. So we're filling the families' mailbox with kindness.

Marylee pixiedust:

Great causes!

Add 1 to my total.

Here is a picture, it is a birthday card for my cousin's daughter. She is turning 5 and having her party at an indoor waterpark. I am pretty proud of this one...I used the boy sliding down the slide on the H2O cart. I hid his chest features and then added the tildes from Ashlyn's Alphabet to be the pigtails. Finally her suit is the basic bikini from LAB. She is mounted on a tiny spring to give her a little wiggle. :goodvibes

11_02_06_203212_DSC_0001-1.jpg

Super cute!

2 more cards for me!

Gotcha!

2 more here...it turns out that instead of attending 1 birthday party this weekend we will have 2 (one for sisters). So today I made 2 cards and then headed to M's to get supplies for my go to little girl gift...tutus. :goodvibes Tutus for everyone! :thumbsup2

I have been making small gift "tag" kind of cards because I was able to buy a cheap pack of them at Target.
I have a ? Where are you finding your cards and envelopes at the best price these days? I want to really get into this. And the tiny ones aren't allowing me to go as crazy as I would like.

Loving the photos!!

I make my own cards from 8.5x11 paper (two to a page). Envelopes - they had a big sale at Staples last year, I think $5 for 100?

I have been making small gift "tag" kind of cards because I was able to buy a cheap pack of them at Target.
I have a ? Where are you finding your cards and envelopes at the best price these days? I want to really get into this. And the tiny ones aren't allowing me to go as crazy as I would like.

Loving the photos!!

I usually just make my own envelopes with plain white cardstock.

not sure how you want to count this.....Megan and I made 24 valentine cards today....they are 2 x 2 so wasn't sure if those would count for full size cards or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter