2010 Fall Dining for DVISA Is Out (See FIRST page)'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I book three rooms for Pop one for my sister, my mom, and myself. I was on hold for 35 minutes and after another 40 minutes on the phone with the CM, I found out this evening that she messed up all three reservations. The price seemed a bit high as to what I was calculating it to be and I discovered my pulling up my reservations that she put all in preferred rooms. I do not want to stay in a preferred building and I don't find it worth the extra money. Now I have to call back again tomorrow and try to get it fixed. I never said I wanted preferred rooms and she never asked. This is the fifth trip I have booked to Disney and have never had a problem before but I'm just irritated. I think I"m done venting but I'm at least glad that we got free dining. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to voice a complaint.

Just call them and change it. It is a easy fix.

Just call them and change it. It is a easy fix.

I know you are relieved , :) if your anything like me I just hate when I have to call back to change something even if it wasn't my mistake :goodvibes

Hey this is my first time posting so please forgive me if I do it wrong. I was just wondering if anyone else has booked through AAA and if so does anyone know:

1. Can you still get the AAA discount when you get FD?

2. If you already made restaurant reservations through your AAA TA and you cancel your AAA reservation and book youself does that cancel your restaurant reservations too?

The reason I ask is because my AAA TA will not be in until 9am monday morning and I'm afraid that POP (which is where I'm booked now) will be sold out, I would be willing to upgrade to POR Riverside but I'm afraid that will also fill up before she calls. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

I know you are relieved , :) if your anything like me I just hate when I have to call back to change something even if it wasn't my mistake :goodvibes

The thing is it seems like the cm's are making alot of small upgrades for people without them asking. :scared1: Not sure if this is the case or maybe all they had for the dates were perfered rooms. Someone did mention they had to get a perfered room since that is all they had for there dates.

Other people have reported on this thread and others being upgrade to the regular dining plan at the values and cm's not asking.
Then trying to figure out why there total is not correct. Because the wanted the qsdp and got the regular plan.

I just made sure when I called to ask for the QSDP non-pefered room no insurance. I can see if you don't ask how the cm's can slip them in. Most people the don't come to these boards or do there reseach would have no idea they got upgraded and had to pay for it. Cm's trying to make quota.

Hey this is my first time posting so please forgive me if I do it wrong. I was just wondering if anyone else has booked through AAA and if so does anyone know:

2. If you already made restaurant reservations through your AAA TA and you cancel your AAA reservation and book youself does that cancel your restaurant reservations too?

The reason I ask is because my AAA TA will not be in until 9am monday morning and I'm afraid that POP (which is where I'm booked now) will be sold out, I would be willing to upgrade to POR Riverside but I'm afraid that will also fill up before she calls. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

I have no idea how AAA works. But if you got that discount I don't beleive you can get that and free dining.

You can't combine discounts.

I have no idea how AAA works. But if you got that discount I don't beleive you can get that and free dining.

You can't combine discounts.

That's what I was afraid of, I know the FD is a better deal so maybe I'll just book myself instead of with AAA especially since my AAA TA isn't even willing to call early for me on monday....

Thanks for your help!!

No, only one discount is permitted.

No, it won't change your restaurant reservations at all. Make sure the TA doesn't cancel them, thinking you won't be going.

I booked my Visa Free Dining last Thursday for 8/15-21. I already had a room only reservation for 8/14 which I booked online. I requested when I booked online to have ME for the 14th taking us to CBR.

When I booked the free dining I told the CM that I just needed a return trip for ME on the 21st because I would be arriving the day before my package started. She said no problem.

Now on my email confirmation and on My Disney Vacation site it says that I am booked with ME on 8/15 and returning on 8/21. But I don't need the ME on 8/15. Do I just call and fix that? Also it doesn't show my flight and flight # even though I gave it to her.:confused3

And lastly, will I receive two ME packets since I am using ME to CBR under one reservation # and using ME back to MCO under another reservation #?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I booked my Visa Free Dining last Thursday for 8/15-21. I already had a room only reservation for 8/14 which I booked online. I requested when I booked online to have ME for the 14th taking us to CBR.

When I booked the free dining I told the CM that I just needed a return trip for ME on the 21st because I would be arriving the day before my package started. She said no problem.

Now on my email confirmation and on My Disney Vacation site it says that I am booked with ME on 8/15 and returning on 8/21. But I don't need the ME on 8/15. Do I just call and fix that? Also it doesn't show my flight and flight # even though I gave it to her.:confused3

And lastly, will I receive two ME packets since I am using ME to CBR under one reservation # and using ME back to MCO under another reservation #?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Just give them a quick call back and they can fix it. It sounds like they misunderstood what you were saying. Just tell them your flight info and that you need ME both ways.

I have a split stay at the POP, one day without free dining and 6 days with FD. What are the chances I'll get to stay in the same room?

I have a split stay at the POP, one day without free dining and 6 days with FD. What are the chances I'll get to stay in the same room?

I would make a point to tell them at check-in. It would be cheaper on them to do it since they wouldn't have to turn your room over for a new guest....but then again, things don't always make sense either. It all depends on how they do it at check-in. They may pull up your other reservation and make a notation.

I would make a point to tell them at check-in. It would be cheaper on them to do it since they wouldn't have to turn your room over for a new guest....but then again, things don't always make sense either. It all depends on how they do it at check-in. They may pull up your other reservation and make a notation.

Thanks, I made the arrangements via a TA so she indicated that she had made a note of it in my reservation.

But with Free Dining taking up all the rooms, I wasn't sure if I'd get the chance to keep my room.

I'm doing the same thing. I told the CM to link the two reservations together. When I got my email confirmation she had made a note to continue the reservation. She said by doing that, at checkin, they would see the note and block the same room for the entire week.

Works for me. Of course, now we need to see if it's really going to happen.

But at checkin I am going to remind them.:thumbsup2

This thread is not quite as lively as it used to be (understandably so)....does anyone know of some fun threads, they would recommend?

This thread is not quite as lively as it used to be (understandably so)....does anyone know of some fun threads, they would recommend?
I agree with you.......lol. I am still here. no FD offered to GP yet.

Thanks, I made the arrangements via a TA so she indicated that she had made a note of it in my reservation.

But with Free Dining taking up all the rooms, I wasn't sure if I'd get the chance to keep my room.

just tell them at check in. I can suggest get down the morning of free dinning to recheck in VERY EARLY!!!!. In August 2007 the line at POR ended up being 3 hours long. Anyone familiar with the resort it went out the door and down the hallway toward the food court.

You find this fun?? I have had many sleepless nights becuase of this thread.

Hopefully there will be a happy ending.

We will know for sure hopefully by 7:30 am Monday morning.

:confused3
You find this fun?? I have had many sleepless nights becuase of this thread.

Hopefully there will be a happy ending.

We will know for sure hopefully by 7:30 am Monday morning.

yes i'm still waiting too........:scared1: i just thought it was a little more lively before...but now most people have got FD..we've been abandoned

:confused3

Im still here too. Cant wait until GP comes out, so I can book FD and finally relax. The stress of waiting is getting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter