2010 Disneyland Half Registration !!!FULL!!! !!5k NOW FULL!! !!Kids Races NOW FULL!!

I'm not wearing mine. But plan on taking my Princess Half for photo ops after the race. My DH is sitting here talking about having a t-shirt airbrushed with the three medals on it for me to wear around the parks.

Did 7 miles this morning @ 9:20 pace. That's about all I'm going to do...just some a short run or two and a long walk. And house work. Yuck!

Can't believe I leave on Friday!

so this thread has turned into the "I have a question"

What about signing up for cell phone/email update during the race? For the Princess Half I was able to sign up online before I left and my family got the 5k, 10k, 15k splits and finish time.

TIA

One week, I woke early this morning, but no long run for me so went back to sleep, had worked out 7 days in a row so tomorrow I'll do 7 miles and then a couple small runs. Hope everyones training has gone well.

The Disneyland 1/2 website now has RUNNER TRACKING under Spectator Resources.

Just got an email- Race Instructions were sent. You can also get them from the website under Event Details. They'll probably be included in the race packet though!! 4 more days!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter