2010 Disneyland Half Registration !!!FULL!!! !!5k NOW FULL!! !!Kids Races NOW FULL!!

I sooo wish I could do it, I could get the Coast to Coast medal. But I somehow don't think DH is going to let me go to Cali alone since we have never been to DL before. Plus the cost, as this years trip is costing quite a bit already. But hey, maybe if I win the lottery................:rotfl:

The other thing about the 2010 Half is that it is the 5th year! So, you get a special commemorative medal! :cool1: I am running this to finish the Coast to Coast Challenge.

hmmmmmmmm...... thinking....... maybe......5th year anniversary.....:rolleyes1

Tempting.....

Yes, Tracy....go go go! :)

Wow, they don't waste anytime. I'm definitely in for 2010 since I'm running the Princess 1/2 and want the coast 2 coast.

After this year, I am pretty excited about next year. After talking with my wife, she has decided that she will run in the 5k, while both of our kids will do their respective kids races and I will run the half again. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again.

Wow that was quick!!!!! I didnt see any mention of the Coast to Coast? ANyone know if it is on again for sure?

If they're still doing the coast to coast bling I'll be there in 2010.

I got it on the radar as well. Is this a girls weekend or do we let the guys come this time;)

For those of us who don't have DVC which is the best hotel to book? Also I know I asked this all the time but which is the best airport to fly into?

Thanks

For those of us who don't have DVC which is the best hotel to book? Also I know I asked this all the time but which is the best airport to fly into?

Thanks

My family stayed at the Ramada Maingate right across the street. I booked the Queen suite back in April when hotels.com had a special for $100/night. It is very convenient to walk to the parks and the start line. While you can tell its an older hotel, they take very good care of the property. I know that Howard Johnson (HoJo) is very popular on the Disboards, too.

Not sure of which airport is the best.

Kimmer, keep an eye out for Jeff's recommendations. He has been to quite a few of those hotels right around DL. RIght now though he picked one with no free internet, so I think that would be a no go for next year. I stayed at the Candy Cane in with Pat and Susie last year and it was a good place.

Tracy

For the 2009 DL 1/2 there were quite a few discount codes for registration. Does that happen every year for the DL 1/2 or was 2009 the exception? I plan on running the 2010 version to complete the coast to coast challenge.

sorry for the hijack, but question for Padstack, have you done the Surf City 1/2 in the past? I'm thinking that may be my next, but wanted to see what you thought of it (noticed your sig...)

thanks for the indulgence everyone :goodvibes

Kimmer - we stay on property - and this year we stayed at Paradise Pier which is the cheapest of the 3 on property. We really enjoyed the location. We walked down to Howard Johnsons, it is a fair walk, but the lobby was really nice. We flew into John Wayne Airport (also called Santa Ana or Orange County), and had no problems there. I would go for whichever one was cheapest. We have used both airports - sorry but I am blanking on the name of the other one.

I know that Howard Johnson (HoJo) is very popular on the Disboards, too.

WE just stayed at HoJo's for 3 nights. Rooms were nice(nothing compared to DVC rooms we usually stay at) but for the price($85 night inc tax) which was great. We stayed 3 nights for lesss than one night at DL Hotel. It was about a mile walk to parks and was just like the walk from Family reunion area to the actual start of Half in Jan.

We plan on staying there again next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter