2010 Card Count Thread

Please add 25 for the month of April. I need 1 more and I hit my goal for the month :banana: Which would put me at 63 for the year so far. I think I did 2 or 3 last year :lmao: so I think I'm doing great this year.

Thank you for keeping track :hug:

I made a bunch of recycled cards in March but I did some nice ones yesterday, about 11. It was great to get back into my scrapbooking room.

53 invitations.

And they were a hit!!!!! I had teachers actually stop by today during set up to ask about the invites.

We are having the teacher preview for the book fair on Monday and the theme is Diner. So I made a menu with every staff person's names on it. So like under sides and extras I said Blinks burritos, Lisa lava cake, etc.
We also got a ton of product. More then we have ever had before. I am soooo excited for this book fair, I hope we do really really well.

I got 26 cards done for April. I have to work on 2 more and all will be great. :) Thanks for updating

3 more cards here...tomorrow is Mother's Day card making day. I hope to get 9 done. I feel so lucky to have that many special women to give cards to! :lovestruc

Wow ladies! Y'all are card making wonders!

I'm starting my count this month:

20 assorted cards (from a card kit I bought a few years ago.)
4 birthday cards
2 anniversary cards

Total for April so far: 26 (Only because I had the card kit!)

I made the 20 assorted cards for my MIL to send to others. She's in assisted living and they don't give her time to shop for cards during shopping trips. Since she told me that the cards in the facility gift shop are expensive and ugly, I told her I'd make her some to send.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Just curious. Does anyone here also decorate the envelopes?

Thanks!
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter