2010 Card Count Thread

1 more here...I am doing well on the cards, not get get my layouts caught up!

OK I did the Valentines Challenge!

I made 4 cards and 24 for daughters class which she helped me make - a "toad-ally awesome" take on the snail card posted here. We did frogs. :thumbsup2

Okay.... I got 5 cards done this month. THree for Valentine's day, one thank you card, and one Birthday card. Not sure if I will get any more done.

I think I posted some in January over on the scrapping page thread. I'll check and post them here later........P

I went to a card workshop at my church this morning, then popped in over at Archiver's on the way home. I managed to get 6 cards done this morning! I am off to a crop this evening...I hope to get at least 3 pages done.

I went to a card workshop at my church this morning, then popped in over at Archiver's on the way home. I managed to get 6 cards done this morning! I am off to a crop this evening...I hope to get at least 3 pages done.

Woohoo! I'm cropping tonight too. I'm hoping for 10, but will be thrilled with 2 ;)

1 more card...and I met my goal of 3 pages last night. The 90s XM radio was bringing up too many college memories...there was too much chattin and not enough croppin! :lmao:

I'm up to 15 for the year (13 for Feb) but I have 1 more to do this month and that will be my goal woohoo

Someone ordered 20 Communion cards from me so that number will jump for March

Add 2 more for my Feb total. Boy, I messed with the card challenge and didn't like anything I laid out. Didn't feel very creative and the cards that I did are rather generic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter