2010 Card Count Thread

I got my last card that I needed to this month done last night so I hit my 14 card monthly goal woohoo.

I also have 20 Communion invitations to make. I made all the cards I just have to add glitter to the crosses, add some ribbon and glue the inside in and those will be easy to complete tomorrow.

I got those Communion Invitations done this month so please add 21 more to my card count.

So I should be at 36 total for the year woohoo

2 more here...too bad they were support cards for ladies with cancer...I am so sick of hearing that word!

P.S. I did a card for your card challenge #3 (the one with the 3 squares down the side) and it came out great. I was so excited to make sure it fit in the envelope that I taped it up before photographing it. :upsidedow Just know that I was inspired and tried it out. :goodvibes

P.S. I did a card for your card challenge #3 (the one with the 3 squares down the side) and it came out great. I was so excited to make sure it fit in the envelope that I taped it up before photographing it. :upsidedow Just know that I was inspired and tried it out. :goodvibes

Thanks for trying it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter