• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2010 Card Count Thread

I made 5 more thank you cards last week - but no photos - they're all in the mail! Thank you for keeping track of us - I had no idea I made so many!

I found this thread way too late. I actually made quite a few cards this year - didn't buy a single one. For Christmas alone, I made 30 cards. Here's a scan of the card - I made two sets: one in gold and one in silver - didn't get a photo of the silver version.

CCF12172010_00001.jpg

Once the new thread is up for 2011, I'll make sure to post there. I have several thank you cards I have to make.

I meant to do set up a photobucket account earlier, but never got around to it. Here's cards I made Oct - Dec.

I only started getting back into crafting & making cards this fall when I splurged and bought a Cricut Expression and a Cuttlebug.

2010-10-08002.jpg

I really like the use of the embossing folder on this card. I never use my folders on cards, but always say I will. Great card!

I found this thread way too late. I actually made quite a few cards this year - didn't buy a single one. For Christmas alone, I made 30 cards. Here's a scan of the card - I made two sets: one in gold and one in silver - didn't get a photo of the silver version.

CCF12172010_00001.jpg

Once the new thread is up for 2011, I'll make sure to post there. I have several thank you cards I have to make.

Beautiful!

2011 thread is here. I'll see if someone can sticky it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter