2010 Annual Goals: What will you accomplish this year?

Can I join in?

Scrapbook Goals
Page Goal - Crop Champion (keeping it conservative!)
Finish 2008 WDW Trip Album
Make sure ds1's baby albums are fully complete (all journaling, titles, etc.)
Keep up to date on ds 1 & 2's current albums

House Goals
Window Tinting
Professional tile cleaning
Redo kitchen island
Finish ds1's room

Personal Goals
Lose 30 lbs

Can I join in?

Scrapbook Goals
Page Goal - Crop Champion (keeping it conservative!)
Finish 2008 WDW Trip Album
Make sure ds1's baby albums are fully complete (all journaling, titles, etc.)
Keep up to date on ds 1 & 2's current albums

House Goals
Window Tinting
Professional tile cleaning
Redo kitchen island
Finish ds1's room

Personal Goals
Lose 30 lbs

Absolutely!!! :welcome:
I've got you added to the original post!
Feel free to jump into our monthly challenges to keep track of your pages completed..
We also have a scrapbook challenge every week or two... the current one is up... for January 24- February 8th...

I am aiming to finish 250 pages this year. Not sure what category it will put me in.

I WILL finish my P365 book by 2/1/10!...........P

Dang..... I've been concentrating so hard on finishing my 2005 Disneyland book that I forgot about finishing up that stupid P365 book! I'll work on it this week. I only have December left to do...............P

Wow, having a goal is really motivating me!

I have 14 pages done so far!

I would like to increase and move up my goal to sticker kickin'.

So here are my scrapping goals for this year:

• Finish DD's 1st trip to WDW (2007) album - only a few pages to go
  • Finish DS's 1st trip to WDW (2005) album - just the journaling needs to be finished
  • Finish album for our cruise through the Panama Canal
  • Finish DH's 1st Father's Day present
  • Project 365 for 2010
  • School year recap album for DS's teachers
  • School year recap album for DD's teachers
  • Finish pages for Disneyland August 2009 trip
  • Finish pages for WDW October 2009 trip
  • And if I can, I love to at least work on some of the other projects listed above that I never touched
I'd love to get to 300 pages this year, too.
Page total so far:
January - 18 pages completed
February - 17 pages completed

I've been working on pages for WDW 2009, DL 2009, and EBPC Cruise 2008. I'm behind in P365 2010 (by about 4 weeks) but I really plan to finish it this year, even if I don't have pics for every day.

Other goals I never posted are 1) Finish painting DD's room. I started it 2 years ago and haven't touched it since. 2) Clear out guest bedroom. It's become the dumping ground for all of the clothes the kids have outgrown and there's a mountain on the bed. 3) Declutter the dining room. The table has become the "home" for all projects and school work the kids have brought home and we haven't seen the surface in ages.

Thanks to the Winkflash sale, I got all of my pics printed from Fall 2008 to the present!

That's one of my list for the year.......

Steph

Hooray for crops, I was able to get 11 pages done!

Then I have had my surgery and am in the laid up recovering period, which gives me plenty of time to look at my new subscription to CK and dig through some old books I've had looking for new ways to do old things!

Three weeks to our trip, and one week to my next crop! I'm hoping to get most of my gift bags and daily tags from Tink/Mickey done and make the last pages for the autograph book...it will be busy ten hours for sure, who needs to stop and eat????

Added 5-14th: went to a local store for a ladies late night and got four more pages done for album!!!!!!!!

So I think I need to bump up a category, I'm getting more done than I ever thought I would!

16 pages done and a full ready to go Disney album for our trip next FRIDAY!!!!!!! yeah:banana:

Hi! I'd love to join too! I've been a bit of a lurker on the scrapbooking forum here, but been a long time scrapbooker and would love to set some goals.

I'm pretty lucky, I keep pretty well caught up on my projects, being a SAHM and having 2 kids that LOVE to do art and projects, I spread out on the kitchen counter and they're at the dining table and some days we do projects all day long and I can get a lot of scrapping done. I give them my extras and scraps and my DS6 has even started his own scrapbook with my extra pictures!

My goals for this year would be a Memory Maven (200+ pages). I usually scrap about 100 layouts a year of just our regular family pix, then a bunch more for school and sports albums. But with a Disney trip this year I'm sure that I'll be having over 100 layouts for that too! This year is a busy year, we have a lot coming up and I need some new albums and to get ready for future events:

Scrapbooking Goals:
1. Keep current 2010 family albums (print pix every 3 months to scrap)
2. Do Disney Trip Albums - have 3 albums and some supplies - need more supplies
3. Do DS6 School pages for Kindergarten year
4. Buy school album for DS4 - starting preschool in fall
5. Do DS6 sports pages (tball)
6. Buy DS4 sports album and do his pages (tball)
7. Start DS6 Cub Scout album in fall when he starts scouts
8. Organize supplies and get better storage
9. Use up supplies I have before buying more (exception only for Disney supplies ;))

Personal Goals:
1. Spend more quality time with my family
2. Lose 25 pounds (have lost 15 already)
4. Run a 5K (doing in a few days) then run a 10K
4. Reduce Debt - pay off credit card (1/2 way there since starting in Jan.)

I love having goals listed out like this - now to start checking them off! :thumbsup2

Are you doing the Weight Watchers 5K? My sister and I are walking it on Sunday morning, I have a few more pounds to lose before I can run ;)

Are you doing the Weight Watchers 5K? My sister and I are walking it on Sunday morning, I have a few more pounds to lose before I can run ;)

No, I'm not part of Weight Watchers, I'm doing a 5K in a local small town here in Wisconsin on Saturday. I am a very new runner - just completed the Couch to 5K program last week, and I've never been a runner but I have loved this program and have grown to really enjoy running. That feels so wierd to say...I used to HATE running! :) Good Luck on your 5K!

Haven't been around much in the last year or so--working on my graduate degree and dealing with health issues with my mom.

I am setting a goal of Memory Maven--need to work on son's scout books, sports book, and school book as well as some trip books.

I also need to organize my scrap stuff. It has gotten disorganized the last year or so due to remodeling and other things going on.

Updating as I have actually got somethings caught up!
Every year I try for Journaling Genuis, but I always end the year as a memories maven. Well I am going to try again. Here is the list of things I need to do. One day I just might catch up, we'll see!

WDW trips: Mar 07 currently working on it
Oct 07
Dec 07
Feb 08
Oct 08
Dec 08
Oct 09

St Augustine July/Aug 07pics are printed and album started
Pigeon Forgr June 08
Myrtle Beach April 09
Seagrove Beach July 09

Megan's school album-catch upall caught up for the moment
Megan's portrait album-catch upall caught up till school picture comes in
Megan's everyday album-catch upcurrently working on may 2010

Wedding album
DH album
Me album

Granted I won't get it all done this year but it is nice to have it all out there in the open. Now if I could get half of this done, I would be well on my way to my goal and perhaps a few more notches on that scrapping ladder.

Anyway, I wish lots of good luck to everyone on all their goals and Happy Scrapping!

So here's where I'm at now.

Well I did good this year when it came to number of pages I got done. I just didn't do so hot on the projects list.

So for 2010:
Complete 200 pages (hopefully I can get to another SDV weekend this year)
Finish 2008 album by Feb Finished Feb 21
Finish 2009 album by end of 2010
Start Disney 2007 tripStarted it, only have 2 pages done so far
Start DS baby book
ETA Start 2010 and stay current so I don't feel so behind.As of May 24 I am up to date for 2010:sad2:I was up to date, now I am 2 months behind. Summer is just not conducive to scrapbooking
If I can get away from the computer I should be able to get that done.

Happy Scrapping Everyone!

I still got a lot of work to get done!

This has been a difficult year and not a lot of time for scrapping (or any of my other loftier goals!)

I'm going to set some realistic goals for the last part of the year:
- Finish BFF's baby album
- Finish 2009 regular album
- Finish 2009 fall travel album

Make more progress on:
- 2009 WDW album
- 2010 DL album
- 2010 regular album.

Anything else is gravy!

I was going for scrapping princess last year, which didn't go so great, but that's my goal again this year.

Ok, I'm really not going to be able to get scrapping princess this year, or probably next either. I tried desperately to get all of my scrapping stuff into the saturn and in fact packed it first, but at about 5:30 am (an hour before we were supposed to leave) realized that there was no way I could spend the space on that, so I had to leave everything but my friend's wedding album and my 365 stuff behind. The only consolation is that I'm spending the next 9 months in WDW.
:rolleyes1
Anywho, sorry I haven't been around lately on the DIS, this summer was crazy but I'll be on plenty now. Everyone feel free to drop me a line if you're down there, and maybe we can meet up!

Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter