2010 Annual Goals: What will you accomplish this year?

goals for 2010:
Page count: 267 pages hit my goal in AUgust (dream goal 365) completed 357
lose weight: 50 pounds didn't lose much, I joined a gym but ended up almost breaking my ankle at a baby shower hence being easy on the leg and not much weight lost. I still have 5 months left at the gym but now I'm trying to get pregnant so we will see LOL

book goals for 2010:
Finish disney cruise 07 (completed)
finish disney trip 07(completed)
2nd grade school book(completed)
3rd grade school book(completed)
finish the rest of the holiday layouts(completed)
2008 disney trip (completed)

I also start my sons 4th grade school book. I am 2 layouts away from actually being up to date with this book. Which is pretty awesome since he's only in 4th grade now.

Christmas '09 I was in the ER with a swollen tongue an allegic reaction to something.
Christmas '10 I was pretty much in bed after presents because I had Bronchitis.
Christmas '11 better be better LOL

I am aiming to finish 250 pages this year. Not sure what category it will put me in.

I WILL finish my P365 book by 2/1/10!...........P

Well... sad to say... I just pulled out my scrapping calendar for last year... and unless I just totally forgot to record it, I didn't COMPLETE a single page after April 8!!!! YIKES!! Is is possible I just spent the rest of the year spinning my wheels?? That said, I did complete 195 pages from January 1 through April 8.

I know after that I was working hard at getting page kits together for the CKC crops. I didn't finish all the pages at the crops and ended up taking them on vacation with me over the summer... where I STILL didn't finish them. And then school/swim/robotics season took over and I didn't scrap AT ALL! And now I finally have time and I just completed all of those pages that I started last APRIL! My, how time got away from me!

Welll... at least I wasn't TOO far from my goal for the year....:rolleyes: Maybe 2011 will be better...............P

ETA: Wait.... I just remembered that I started and finished 4 pages for an album for my Mom for
Christmas!! That brings me to 199 for the year.

you finished some at ckc!!! and you were the only one that actually scrapped we all sat there and yapped

you finished some at ckc!!! and you were the only one that actually scrapped we all sat there and yapped

Actually, I hadn't completed the journaling..... so many of those pages have been sitting there since last APRIL just waiting for journaling.... I'm not sure if that is funny or just plain sad! :rolleyes: But they're done now! And I plan on finishing up all those premade kits by the end of this weekend (possibly even today). Then I can move on to the next event!

It feels SO GOOD to be back to scrapping..... I've really missed it............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter