200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

Hi all,

I'd love to join the EnVogue, Illuminations, Jellyroll excursion on Monday the 5th. That is of course if I'm still mobile after the drunkfest. I should be since that's the day for dinner at LeCellier with Mac (and crew?).

Carolyn

Put you down for the whole day .. LOL:thumbsup2 should be fun..

OK I did do an Excel spreadsheet with the schedule.. By day/ by event and includes the cell phone names and numbers I will need.

OOOOO I need to find a job soon.. this is getting bad..LOL

Hey there mac! :wave2: Yes, I'd love to join you and dancind on the 1st! :goodvibes

Today is packing day for me; tomorrow I'll be at an Atlanta Airport hotel; fly to MCO early Thursday morning! :yay:

I leave on 10/4 so no Jelly Rolls for me. :sad1: I hope y'all will have your cameras along that night -- It's a great place for a fun evening; there should be some good pictures!! ;)

See ya real soon! :cloud9:

great!
i'll see you and dancind on thursday!

Hi all,

Mac, I arrive around 9:30am on the 30th. I always fly mid week to mid week. It's cheaper than weekends (unless SW is running a last minute special).

I'd love to join the EnVogue, Illuminations, Jellyroll excursion on Monday the 5th. That is of course if I'm still mobile after the drunkfest. I should be since that's the day for dinner at LeCellier with Mac (and crew?).

I really haven't been as attentive as I should be to my planning. I'm going to wake up a week from today and realize I'm leaving early the next morning and I'm not prepared. I don't even have my schedule typed up so I'll know where I'm suppose to be! :)

Edit: I can not stay signed in to this web site. I find it irritating beyond belief!

Anyway, one of the guys who works here just got back from a 10 day disney stay. He said it was pretty much deserted and they more or less had the parks to themselves. Of course it's pretty hard to judge each persons meaning of 'to themselves' but I'm hoping for light crowds. There has been much advertisement for disney bargains so I'm guessing attendance is down. :)

Carolyn

don't worry about getting a buzz at drunkfest and missing Le Cellier and Envogue.

i can always get a chair and push you around.
that way you won't get lost and miss the food and show......:rolleyes1

Hello Ladies,

I will be at Jellyrolls on the 5th. Any special way to recognize this wild group? I have met Mac before but reading her posts sounds like she might skip Jellyrolls even though she shouldn't miss experiencing a night out here. I highly recommend trying this venue!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all have a great time. I'm so sorry that I won't be joining you but I'm planning for next year.
It would be great if some or all of you could post your pictures. It won't be the same as being there but I would love to see them. Also, trip reports and dining reviews would be good!!
Have Fun. Keep Mac away from the Back Scratchers.

Pat, you will be missed this year.
I'm sorry you won't be able to make it.
we'll be looking forward to 2010 in seeing you!

i was just thinking where i could get the backscratcher besides at the CR...:laughing:

Hello Ladies,

I will be at Jellyrolls on the 5th. Any special way to recognize this wild group? I have met Mac before but reading her posts sounds like she might skip Jellyrolls even though she shouldn't miss experiencing a night out here. I highly recommend trying this venue!

Hi Dislainey - you can meet us and walk over there ... just a thought..

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all have a great time. I'm so sorry that I won't be joining you but I'm planning for next year.
It would be great if some or all of you could post your pictures. It won't be the same as being there but I would love to see them. Also, trip reports and dining reviews would be good!!
Have Fun. Keep Mac away from the Back Scratchers.
Sorry you won't be able to make it Pat..:sad1: as we say in Chicago.. there is always next year..

Pat, sorry to hear that you are not able to be there this year. I will look for a post about the 2010 ladies trip.

Thanks Geffric! I will look for the group inside Jellyrolls.

As far as meeting up at Jellyrolls, I guess I will be meeting some of you at Drunkfest! I have phone numbers for Geffric and Carolyn NC, I figure we can find each other via text or phone. Dislainey, you might want to PM your phone number.

did you lose my number already dancind......:laughing:

i sent it to you sometime back.

yup, i will also be attending drunkfest.
you need to join us for it.

you know you wanna.....

geffric... did you add me in the phone tree??? I have the tendency to plug in wrong number...:guilty:dyslexia ...

Hi all,

Mac, I arrive around 9:30am on the 30th. I always fly mid week to mid week. It's cheaper than weekends (unless SW is running a last minute special).

I really haven't been as attentive as I should be to my planning. I'm going to wake up a week from today and realize I'm leaving early the next morning and I'm not prepared. I don't even have my schedule typed up so I'll know where I'm suppose to be! :)

Edit: I can not stay signed in to this web site. I find it irritating beyond belief!

Anyway, one of the guys who works here just got back from a 10 day disney stay. He said it was pretty much deserted and they more or less had the parks to themselves. Of course it's pretty hard to judge each persons meaning of 'to themselves' but I'm hoping for light crowds. There has been much advertisement for disney bargains so I'm guessing attendance is down. :)

Carolyn

i arrive that day also carolyn.
i sent you a pm with my cell # again.

don't forget:
Kona on satuday oct 3rd
Le Cellier monday the 5th for the adr's with us.

then we have drunkfest, en vogue, etc......

btw, i don't know if i will be doing mnsshp on tuesday.
it's a matter of money for me.

i now need to take two suitcases with me and that will cost $80 rt for them.
i was planning to ship a box to myself to the resort and only take 1 suitcase but i didn't get that done.
i feel i will be forced to do that extra suitcase now. :headache:

so as of right now, i'm iffy on attending the party.

Dancind

I just got back into town and saw your message about pming my cell to you. Not sure if you have already left. I will look for you guys at Jellyrolls.

have a safe trip to all....:goodvibes

even though i leave wednesday morn, this will be my good by until i see youse at the motherland.

tomorrow will be busy for me and i doubt i will be online but to check my messages.

take care homies.

see you in the sunshine state real soon...

I got back on Wednesday, just now starting to feel recovered. Wow, that heat and humidity really did me in this trip!

Sorry I did not join everyone for Drunkfest etc. Could not see spending the day in the parks that day, or at least my body was saying noooooo! I went to two movies instead, and still was hurting that night.

Started feeling better my last day, and made it around World Showcase one last time, and got to see En Vogue.

Hope everyone is getting home safely. It was really nice to meet the ladies here.

I'm planning to go back about the same time next year for the tail end of my annual pass. If it's this hot again, I'm going to switch my F&W trips to the end of October. Coming from Albuquerque with it's almost 0 humidity, FL was tough for me.

Hey Everyone,
I'm still waiting for trip reports, pictures, etc about this trip!!! If anyone has anything to share, please post. Thanks.

Is everyone planning a trip for next year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter