200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

I have my moves down to two! Started with five, I think. Well, there is a move between categories at AKV that I'm not counting. And I wound up getting BCV off a waitlist for the last three nights of my trip. So yay! BCV for Food & Wine is the best.

Getting excited, can you tell?

I have my moves down to two! Started with five, I think. Well, there is a move between categories at AKV that I'm not counting. And I wound up getting BCV off a waitlist for the last three nights of my trip. So yay! BCV for Food & Wine is the best.

Getting excited, can you tell?

Congrats for you.. glad the waitlist came through..

BTW I could do a cell phone list so we all can get in touch..

I need:

Board name, real name, cell phone #, can we text, any thing that is helpful.. oh and email so I can send the list out, unless I can attach the excel list to a pm.. I am not sure how to do that..

thanks

BTW I could do a cell phone list so we all can get in touch..

I need:

Board name, real name, cell phone #, can we text, any thing that is helpful.. oh and email so I can send the list out, unless I can attach the excel list to a pm.. I am not sure how to do that..

thanks

Thank You! This will make things a lot easier. I sent you my info.

Hi.. I am gonna pm what I have for phone tree to the folks that have provided info.. if you want to be included and have not had time yet.. it is okay, just do it as soon as possible..

Thanks

So I am starting to obsess about the trip..

so I am trying to confirm -

10/6 Boma Breakfast at 9:30 am - Me, M, Danceind, and MichelleinFL

10/6 MNSSHP - wanna meet at a certain time and place?? Like at the Dole Whip place at 5 pm or outside of Monster's Inc at ???

I am hoping to be at MNSSHP about 4 ish... anyone else??

So I am starting to obsess about the trip..

so I am trying to confirm -

10/6 Boma Breakfast at 9:30 am - Me, M, Danceind, and MichelleinFL

10/6 MNSSHP - wanna meet at a certain time and place?? Like at the Dole Whip place at 5 pm or outside of Monster's Inc at ???

I am hoping to be at MNSSHP about 4 ish... anyone else??

where ever majority goes I am there... since will just be BBQ 'ing in the AM and when you all(everyone is invited... nothing fancy but just a nice way to sit down and slow down and enjoy the weather... I think...) go.. I just need to clean up .. shower and hit the party!! "guilty":guilty: I dont have a ticket yet for the 6th...I will get it the end of this month... and do a pick up at "will call"

I'm a little freaked about the weather forecast. Sept. 29 has a "real feel" of 107 degrees. Yikes!

Guess I will be napping in the middle of the day. Except when I have to move, then I hope there's some good movies playing!

I'm still here. About a week and a half until I get some much needed escape time! Looking forward to all the yummy food and not having to clean up the dishes after. :)

Got your message Mac. Sorry I was out of the office running around, as usual. Unfortunately I left my phone in the office. I'm still on for Kona and LeCellier. I need to get my notes out and print up a schedule or I'm going to miss something.

I'll send my phone info to geffric. Hopefully it's not too late. If it is, Mac has the number.

If I'm still mobile after drunkfest I'd love to go to Jellyrolls. I have it down for Monday, Oct 5th just in case. I'm getting excited and will see you all soon.

And what time to meet at Jellyrolls on Monday Oct. 5? Can we say 8 pm? I'm still not sure who will be there, I need to make a note so I can find you guys!

I had to make a slight change in my trip, and now I have another wine tasting seminar I have paid for and will not be able to attend. It is Caymus at noon on 9/27. Caymus is an amazing winery! PM me if you want to try and use my ticket.

And what time to meet at Jellyrolls on Monday Oct. 5? Can we say 8 pm? I'm still not sure who will be there, I need to make a note so I can find you guys!

I had to make a slight change in my trip, and now I have another wine tasting seminar I have paid for and will not be able to attend. It is Caymus at noon on 9/27. Caymus is an amazing winery! PM me if you want to try and use my ticket.

OOO I love Caymus I wish I was getting in to Orlando to use this.. but alas i am not.. drat homecoming and DS..

Anyway, Jellyrolls I would like to see Illuminations that night and maybe the 7:45 En Vogue concert.. so won't be at Jellyrolls until after that..

I'm a little freaked about the weather forecast. Sept. 29 has a "real feel" of 107 degrees. Yikes!

Guess I will be napping in the middle of the day. Except when I have to move, then I hope there's some good movies playing!

which weather website are you using?
can you share it with me please.

i have been checking weather underground and accuweather.
i think there is another weather site that is more accurate but can't remember it.

when my hard drive was replaced in the late spring, i lost all my favorite bookmarks.
i had them so long, i don't even remember the site names......:eek:
i would just click on the bookmark and then read..

I'm still here. About a week and a half until I get some much needed escape time! Looking forward to all the yummy food and not having to clean up the dishes after. :)

Got your message Mac. Sorry I was out of the office running around, as usual. Unfortunately I left my phone in the office. I'm still on for Kona and LeCellier. I need to get my notes out and print up a schedule or I'm going to miss something.

I'll send my phone info to geffric. Hopefully it's not too late. If it is, Mac has the number.

If I'm still mobile after drunkfest I'd love to go to Jellyrolls. I have it down for Monday, Oct 5th just in case. I'm getting excited and will see you all soon.

carolyn, you have my cell number. call me anytime when you arrive in the motherland.
i forgot which day you arrive.
isn't it on saturday?
or did you move it up?

i can't keep up with the schedules of who arrives when.

i will be there on wednesday the 30th.
doing bsm tour with disneydeeva on the 1st and then the wave with dancind that early evening.

i have never been to jellyrolls.

OOO I love Caymus I wish I was getting in to Orlando to use this.. but alas i am not.. drat homecoming and DS..

Anyway, Jellyrolls I would like to see Illuminations that night and maybe the 7:45 En Vogue concert.. so won't be at Jellyrolls until after that..

i would like to catch illuminations also.
i did not stay for it the last 2 years as i burned out on it.
since 1993, i have stayed at epcot two nights each trip for the fw finale there. i took off the last 2 years but ready to do it this year.

OK, Jellyrolls after Illuminations. Geffric, I can text you about where. Mac, do you want to join us? I think Laura might, not sure.

Mac, I'm looking at Accuweather. You have to click on the five day groups to see the "real feel" forecast. Sept. 29 is now up to 108 degrees. It's supposed to cool off about Oct. 1, good timing for you. It might even be nice by the time I go home on the 7th!

i'll be at the darkside till the 13th so hope the weather is good still then.

i received the disney destination email and in it is the accuweather site.

that's the one you recommend.
i have used it before but couldn't believe it was saying low 60's for the time period i will be there for some evenings.

don't know about jellyrolls.
i'm a jellyroll virgin....:laughing:

is laura going to be with us on the 1st?
i surely hope she is !

geffric am with you on the EnVogue Concert!

Hey there mac! :wave2: Yes, I'd love to join you and dancind on the 1st! :goodvibes

Today is packing day for me; tomorrow I'll be at an Atlanta Airport hotel; fly to MCO early Thursday morning! :yay:

I leave on 10/4 so no Jelly Rolls for me. :sad1: I hope y'all will have your cameras along that night -- It's a great place for a fun evening; there should be some good pictures!! ;)

See ya real soon! :cloud9:

Hi all,

Mac, I arrive around 9:30am on the 30th. I always fly mid week to mid week. It's cheaper than weekends (unless SW is running a last minute special).

I'd love to join the EnVogue, Illuminations, Jellyroll excursion on Monday the 5th. That is of course if I'm still mobile after the drunkfest. I should be since that's the day for dinner at LeCellier with Mac (and crew?).

I really haven't been as attentive as I should be to my planning. I'm going to wake up a week from today and realize I'm leaving early the next morning and I'm not prepared. I don't even have my schedule typed up so I'll know where I'm suppose to be! :)

Edit: I can not stay signed in to this web site. I find it irritating beyond belief!

Anyway, one of the guys who works here just got back from a 10 day disney stay. He said it was pretty much deserted and they more or less had the parks to themselves. Of course it's pretty hard to judge each persons meaning of 'to themselves' but I'm hoping for light crowds. There has been much advertisement for disney bargains so I'm guessing attendance is down. :)

Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter