20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Hi guys! I know a lot of you are packing up to head out...I just wanted to tell you to have a GREAT time and be sure to share lots of pics when you get back! I'll be there in spirit! :goodvibes

Wow, that is just fantastic about Tony's! That's the sort of thing that can just make a trip, isn't it!

Isn't Morgan just the sweetest child!!! I did hear that there was a video to go with this day though.... :rolleyes1

Has anyone spotted a really cute family in Dumbo outfits yet??

Video..... what Video?????:rolleyes:

Extra cold today too! Boo!

No sightings of Ms. Heather and her group!

I guess I could call her!:rolleyes:

It IS supposed to warm up this weekend!
Or it BETTER!!!!

Travel safe everyone! See you this weekend!

Donald LOVED Leighanna's dress today!
DSCF0036.jpg

Video..... what Video?????:rolleyes:

Extra cold today too! Boo!

No sightings of Ms. Heather and her group!

I guess I could call her!:rolleyes:

It IS supposed to warm up this weekend!
Or it BETTER!!!!

Travel safe everyone! See you this weekend!

I will neither confirm nor deny the exsitance of Video from the MKpirate:

(But pink is my favorite PURSE color) :angel: (kidding)

Did you guys have fun today? We wimped out and stayed home wrapped in blankets LOL

Tom! That picture is amazing! I love the way Donald is showing perfectly on the outfit for the picture! All that hard work was so worth it!

I am officially on strike from my machine now! My hands hurt from cutting! I am about 1/2 way through Lin's Broomstick and then I am calling it a night.

Dallas is so cute! I just sent him to get his crayon roll up and he comes running in, saying, Did you make one for Daddy? I see your Strawberry Shortcake one. Did you make that for you (meaning me)?

OH my! My friend got the stomach flu last night and she almost had to cancel on our trip :scared: Fortunately, she got an iv and some meds and is feeling much better so we will definately be coming down tomorrow. I got everything ready at work. I cleaned the house today for hubby! And finished the laundry :laundy: ...well as finished as it gets. I bathed the girls and finished packing and even worked on my LGMH's! (lime green mickey heads) So I am all ready!!!! I see the weather says definately warmer! Good! I have packed capris, tees and layers in case.

Tom and Cindy! Love the pics and the customs and the characters! Awesome!!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see you all!

Bye till then!!! :cheer2: :flower3: :hyper: :hyper: :cheer2: :cool1:

Well, I won't be matching everyone. Heather was so sweet to print out and send me the iron on before she left. I attempted to iron it on a new black t shirt and looked up the directions on-line. It said to use "ironing tissue paper" so I used regular tissue paper. So now I have a mickey head stuck on the tissue paper. Except the ears. The ears stayed on the shirt. I am so frustrated! Sorry, guys.

Cathy, how scary for your friend! I am glad she is feeling better.

Oh no Steph! Once I finally got mine peeled it went on wonderfully. I am so happy with how they look! I guess we'll be able to pick you out since you'll have those adorable kids with you.

Well, I won't be matching everyone. Heather was so sweet to print out and send me the iron on before she left. I attempted to iron it on a new black t shirt and looked up the directions on-line. It said to use "ironing tissue paper" so I used regular tissue paper. So now I have a mickey head stuck on the tissue paper. Except the ears. The ears stayed on the shirt. I am so frustrated! Sorry, guys.

No worries- Morgan and Megan can match and you and I can match. I fried an iron on.:sad1:

Is Morgan going to wear her Gymboree shirt? Megan has a Epcot skirt I was going to put her in for the day but I was thinking of changing her into jeans for the meet when it will get cooler. Her Gymboree shirt and hippie jeans would be perfect and she would match Morgan!

Is Morgan going to wear her Gymboree shirt? Megan has a Epcot skirt I was going to put her in for the day but I was thinking of changing her into jeans for the meet when it will get cooler. Her Gymboree shirt and hippie jeans would be perfect and she would match Morgan!

I can put Morgan in her Gymboree shirt and jeans Sunday evening. She will get a kick out of that! I just finished a set for her to wear Saturday evening at MK. SHE designed it LOL

If Morgan designed it, I am sure it will be perfect, that girl has good taste!

You need to use parchment paper, not that it helps you now!

Tracie

If Morgan designed it, I am sure it will be perfect, that girl has good taste!

yeah ummmmm

It is
RED
PURPLE
WHITE
and GREEN

With Tinkbell and gingham and diamonds........

Did Megan get her letter yet? Are you guys getting to WDW Friday or Saturday?

I am following Kristine's lead. It is 5:10 my time and I am about to head to the airport. Can't wait to see everyone!

Holy crap! I barely had gone to bed at 3:12! Lin working late drives me nuts, neither of us sleep much!

You need to use parchment paper, not that it helps you now!

Tracie

Ohhhhhh! Thank you so much Tracie, I actually have parchment paper, which makes me feel even more stupid. I should have checked with you first. Maybe if I get my nerve up I will get some transfer paper and a new shirt and try again. I only have to help the student council with a project before school, get my hair cut, help decorate for the father/daughter dance, meet with the principal, pack and oh, finish that hoodie!

yeah ummmmm

It is
RED
PURPLE
WHITE
and GREEN

With Tinkbell and gingham and diamonds........

Did Megan get her letter yet? Are you guys getting to WDW Friday or Saturday?

Megan got her letter and we were all amazed at how pretty her handwriting is! Even Jacob said it is nicer than his! I said it is nicer than mine!

Megan loved the stickers and the envelope and she is soooo excited to meet Morgan and all her Disney friends!

Tomorrow we have one soccer game at 10:30 and one at 1:30 and then we are leaving straight for Wilderness Lodge! Hopefully we will be there in time to meet Cathy (and whoever else is meeting) at 6:15 at MK for the parade. Will you two be there?

Ok. I'd be done and ready to go if my life weren't completely MY LIFE. I should be elate that my sinkhole is finally settled and my mortrgage is getting paid off but these attorneys (mine and the banks and the ins. co.s) are DRIVING ME NUTS....Like, what, I don't have a life people???? I had plans!! Now I'm on the phone and running around picking up documents. UGH! At least I know I'll be able to get some peace and quiet once the work day is over.

JEANNE!!!! If you see this (I'm doubtful) I did NOT recieve a fax yet!:confused3

Hope everyone is traveling safely! Can't wait to see you all on sunday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter