20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Jeanne you are stressing me out just reading your post! Take a deep breath, relax, and don't worry about what doesn't get done. I can't wait to meet you!

I agree, as I am trying to sit here and figure out how to make a MMCH skirt fast. But I don't have a cute storybook and I am not too fast with the double layer skirt.

OK reading those posts made me panic that I forgot to sew something...and I'm traveling alone!!! :rotfl2:

Boarding pass is printed out...suitcase is packed. I need to get through work and the dentist accident-free today (click the link to my PTR if you want to see what has happened to me this week) and then I will be off to the spa tonight for a little pampering. Then at 3:30am...I will be driving to the airport :cheer2: Everyone say a prayer that all the alarm clocks I will be setting go off!!!

HELP! Kristine! I am trying to iron on my transfer, but I can't find a backing to peel. Is there a backing to peel? I read the directions and said to, but I thought maybe it already came off. I have peeled it in about 4 places (a little scrap) but only keep getting paper tearing (if that makes sense).

HELP! Kristine! I am trying to iron on my transfer, but I can't find a backing to peel. Is there a backing to peel? I read the directions and said to, but I thought maybe it already came off. I have peeled it in about 4 places (a little scrap) but only keep getting paper tearing (if that makes sense).

There is a backing...it's paper. The actual transfer is really super thin so it it's a little tricky to peel it.

Thanks! I'll work on it some more, it totally looks like it needed to peel, but I have only ironed on 2x.

I agree, as I am trying to sit here and figure out how to make a MMCH skirt fast. But I don't have a cute storybook and I am not too fast with the double layer skirt.

You made me laugh. I'd better watch what I joke about with you because you are too nice. I don't know how I manage to procrastinate so much. I thought I started sewing for this trip months ago. :confused3 But I figured I would rather have lots of kids have a few customs than just my kids having tons and their friends and cousins having none. I may just bring Lily's Cinderella dress we bought *gasp* last year. I hope I can get started with some packing and cleaning today. My SIL is house/dog/fish sitting and I hate to leave her with a mess.

Here are some words from the accuweather forecast just to cheer me up(not that I need cheering up):

Feb 7: mostly sunny
Feb 8: Sunny and nice
Feb 9: Sunny and pleasant
Feb 10: Partly sunny and beautiful
Feb 11: Partly sunny
Feb 12: Sunshine and patchy clouds
etc.

that just made me laugh, especially the "beautiful" part. sigh

It WAS COLD today! Even for this Ohio native!

We had a wonderful time today. Had a great visit with Cindee and Morgan. Leighanna has a new friend as do we!
DSCF0009.jpg

It ended with an O.K. dinner at Tony's. The waitstaff and CM's were wonderful and just made over us in our Lady and Tramp attire!

The manager wanted to do something for us. Our server told us to stick around for just a second after we were done. One person came over and gave Leighanna a whole stack of Lady and the Tramp stickers. We thought we were done. Our waitress told us no!
We were asked if we collected L & T stuff. We told her that Leighanna has a stuffed Lady, but not Tramp yet.
Well, as we were waiting out front, the manager came over to us and handed us a bag. Inside the bag was a stuffed Tramp and a full collectible set of Lady and tramp pins! We were overwhelmed!

So, those of you that make customs, I believe that they do and can make your memories even more special!

Wow, that is just fantastic about Tony's! That's the sort of thing that can just make a trip, isn't it!

Isn't Morgan just the sweetest child!!! I did hear that there was a video to go with this day though.... :rolleyes1

Has anyone spotted a really cute family in Dumbo outfits yet??

Wow, that is just fantastic about Tony's! That's the sort of thing that can just make a trip, isn't it!

Isn't Morgan just the sweetest child!!! I did hear that there was a video to go with this day though.... :rolleyes1

Has anyone spotted a really cute family in Dumbo outfits yet??

No sighting yesterday. I was tempted to wander around the park yelling..... Ms HeatherSue....... Ms. HeatherSue......

ah well maybe tomorrow LOL

I think this is where Leighanna figured out we are truly CRAZY LOL. Morgan asked Stitch if he remembered his Hula Lesson.

100_8123.jpg

How cute is that??? Getting really nervous about all those layers they are wearing!!!! Does anyone think it would look weird for Stacy and I to puch around an empty stroller just so I can put warm clothes in the basket??? :rotfl2:

How cute is that??? Getting really nervous about all those layers they are wearing!!!! Does anyone think it would look weird for Stacy and I to puch around an empty stroller just so I can put warm clothes in the basket??? :rotfl2:

LOL! Although, a good idea!

I just remembered when I was almost done with a Mickey shirt that I still have to make Lin's Broomstick! ACK! I had planned on 2 more Chip/Dale shirts since I was flowing right along! Now, I don't know what to do and it is 1:34 which means my nap will be less then an hour at this point if I were to fall asleep right this second, which it takes me atleast one 30 minute show! And I am wired all of a sudden!

LOL! Although, a good idea!

I just remembered when I was almost done with a Mickey shirt that I still have to make Lin's Broomstick! ACK! I had planned on 2 more Chip/Dale shirts since I was flowing right along! Now, I don't know what to do and it is 1:34 which means my nap will be less then an hour at this point if I were to fall asleep right this second, which it takes me atleast one 30 minute show! And I am wired all of a sudden!

Awwww...poor girl! :lmao: What I would give for a nap! That just doesn't happen around here. And now I am operating on 4 and 5 hours sleep the last 2 nights. But according to Stacy, that should be enough, right? :faint:

No sighting yesterday. I was tempted to wander around the park yelling..... Ms HeatherSue....... Ms. HeatherSue......

ah well maybe tomorrow LOL

LOL! You should have! Or, do what I do and get the kids to yell it!!! :thumbsup2 It doesn't look as odd that way!
I think this is where Leighanna figured out we are truly CRAZY LOL. Morgan asked Stitch if he remembered his Hula Lesson.

th_100_8123.jpg

I love this picture!!! So, do the characters recognize her when they see her coming?

Personally, I woulnd't think a thing of it if I saw it!!! Half the time that's what we use the stroller for at Disney! :thumbsup2

LOL! You should have! Or, do what I do and get the kids to yell it!!! :thumbsup2 It doesn't look as odd that way!

I love this picture!!! So, do the characters recognize her when they see her coming?

Personally, I woulnd't think a thing of it if I saw it!!! Half the time that's what we use the stroller for at Disney! :thumbsup2

We are sure going to miss you Teresa! It won't be the same without you!

Okay, I need to GET OFF THIS COMPUTER AND GET BUSY!!!

We are sure toing to miss you Teresa! It won't be the same without you!

Okay, I need to GET OFF THIS COMPUTER AND GET BUSY!!!

Aww Jeanne, you are so sweet!! It sure would have been fun to be there!

Not to scare you but- Morgan had on tights, leggings, double ruffle spinny skirt, undershirt, turtleneck, shortsleeve tee and furlined jacket.........

But it is "supposed" to warm up this weekend. :beach:

Not to scare you but- Morgan had on tights, leggings, double ruffle spinny skirt, undershirt, turtleneck, shortsleeve tee and furlined jacket.........

But it is "supposed" to warm up this weekend. :beach:

Well it won't feel that cold to me consider it's 6 degrees here today (plus the windchill). But I'm thinking that I might need to pack a pair of jeans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter