20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
OK everyone-

We're quickly approaching our February 8th Dismeet date! I thought we might want to congregate here instead of cluttering up the Dis-boutique thread and do some chatting.

We have planned is meeting at ESPN Club Sunday, February 8th at 5pm for dinner. No ADR's have been made because ESPN club does not take ADR's, but I have spoken to them on the phone and they say that our time is a good one to get everyone in there together. After dinner, I thought we could just hang around the Boardwalk or walk over to BCV's and watch the Movie they play on the beach over there and just socialize and play. Then, if you'd like we can walk through the backdoor at EPCOT and watch Illuminations.

This is the place where you can make other arrangements to meet beyond what we have planned, make suggestions about stuff we can do etc.

So..... gather together everyone.... the journey is just about to begin!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

- Karen

Let's everyone post teh dates they're going nad where they are staying nad maybe we can do some meeting up beyond the official dinner!

I'll start:

Karen
BWV's
February 7-12

I'm definetly open to meeting more then once- so suggest away my friends!

Tom
We are going Feb. 4-12. Staying at Pop Century.

It will be me, my wife Angela, and Leighanna!

We are looking forward to meeting all of you!
Thanks Karen for doing this!

Kristine (Tnkrbelle565)- staying at POP 2/6-2/9
And if you look under my siggie, you'll see I started a PTR about the adventures of going to Disney with complete strangers ;) :rotfl:

Hi all!

I am really looking forward to this! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: party: :jumping1: :disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks: I am coming with a friend (and her mom) and we are staying at Saratoga Springs from Fri 6th to Mon 9th. Quick and short but fun-filled I am sure! Although we already have ADR's for Sunday, we should be done by 6:15 pm and will head over to the ESPN club! We are going to MK on Saturday and World Showcase all day Sunday. I hope to meet up with you all soon...its only 39 days away! Wow! This calls for more smileys! :woohoo: :rockband: :mickeyjum :tigger: :sulley:

Hi all!

I am really looking forward to this! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: party: :jumping1: :disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks: I am coming with a friend (and her mom) and we are staying at Saratoga Springs from Fri 6th to Mon 9th. Quick and short but fun-filled I am sure! Although we already have ADR's for Sunday, we should be done by 6:15 pm and will head over to the ESPN club! We are going to MK on Saturday and World Showcase all day Sunday. I hope to meet up with you all soon...its only 39 days away! Wow! This calls for more smileys! :woohoo: :rockband: :mickeyjum :tigger: :sulley:

We (meaning me and my traveling partner in crime Stacy- SoHappy) are planning on DHS on Friday, MK all day Sat, AK in the AM on Sunday, and then afternoon at Epcot...then heading over to ESPN from there.

Kristine- can I meet up with you two at EPCOT or MK on Sunday before we have dinner at ESPN club???

You certainly can!!! I'll warn you, Stacy sent me a message this morning about TIARAS! So if you hang with us...you may be forced to wear a tiara!! ;)

Our dates are February 7-16, POR

Me-Jeanne
DH-Mike
DD11-Jayden
DS9-Seth
DS6-Luke
DD3-Lily

Saturday 2/7:
Flight lands around 3pm
check in etc
take the boat to DTD :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sunday 2/8:
MK
Lily's first haircut???
lunch ADR Crystal Palace
5:00 dismeet @ ESPN club :banana: :banana: :banana:

Monday 2/9:
DHS
lunch ADR Sci-Fi
maybe Fantasmic

Tuesday 2/10:
AK
breakfast ADR Tusker House

Wednesday 2/11: I'll be turning 40 that day so I'll have to slow things down a bit! :lmao:
MK
kids to BBB in the am
lunch ADR CRT
Dinner ADR Park Fare
(That's right, it's a Cinderella Birthday!)
Wishes

Thursday 2/12:
Epcot
dinner ADR Le Cellier

Friday 2/13:
???
dinner ADR Ohana

Saturday 2/14: Happy Valentine's Day! :love:
???
breakfast ADR Chef Mickey's

Sunday 2/15:
???

Monday 2/16:
???
Flight leaves around 5:30pm I think. :sad1:

As you can see, my plans kind of fizzle out towards the end. :confused3 I keep feeling a need for more ADRs!

Wednesday 2/11: I'll be turning 40 that day so I'll have to slow things down a bit! :lmao:
MK
kids to BBB in the am
lunch ADR CRT
Dinner ADR Park Fare
(That's right, it's a Cinderella Birthday!)
Wishes

LOVE the bday plan!!!

You certainly can!!! I'll warn you, Stacy sent me a message this morning about TIARAS! So if you hang with us...you may be forced to wear a tiara!! ;)

Really??? a tiara and a pink boa?!?!? I'm in :love: Which day/place is best for you

jhammies... you're SO ORGANIZED!!!! This is a "fly by the seat of my pants" trip- no real plans.... YET!!!

NO HAIR CUT FOR LILY! You just can't.......

Piper

I'm at the AS Music on 2/7 and the Movies on 2/8-9 (leaving on the 10th.) It will just be me.

I think I will do MK Saturday afternoon. Change resorts and do DTD on Sunday--then over to ESPN and do DHS early Monday and Epcot WS on Monday afternoon. I don't have any meals planned--this is a real departure for me. I usually have loads of ADRs and everything planned. This time I will "go with the flow!"

Kristine (Tnkrbelle565)- staying at POP 2/6-2/9
And if you look under my siggie, you'll see I started a PTR about the adventures of going to Disney with complete strangers ;) :rotfl:

Ditto Kristine- we are staying together.

Now I am nervous to read this pre-trip report

Hey, what is this protest about tiaras?! You seemed excited!

Karen, I am up for boas too! We are going to have sooooo much fun!

Gosh! You'll are so organized!

Our dates are February 7-14, at Pop Century
We'll arrive late the 7th and leave early the 14th as of right now

Me-Jessica
DH-Lin (hopefully, started a new job today)
DS6 - Dallas

I have no plans as of yet. I need to check and see if our two favorite restaurants were added to the dining plan for "09 before I make a decision about eating and do ADR's.

I was going to buy AP's, but ended up just buying Dallas a 10 day non expiring so we won't hit a park but 4 of the days more then likely.

Dallas loves the playground at Pop so hopefully some of the kids can come and play with him!

I am a bit concerned about the ESPN club as it has always been packed when we have been near so I hope alot can plan to stick around afterward on the boardwalk or beach like Karen said. The beach would be goods for the kids to run around and play. I want to make sure I have enough time to talk and enjoy all my friends.

You guys are going to have so much fun!!!! I'm sure I'll miss you all but just in case anyone will be there early I'll be at the Poly with DD(9) 1/27-2/3.

Hey, I have the tiara and a boa. Actually I have 2 tiaras so if anyone needs one, let me know!

Really??? a tiara and a pink boa?!?!? I'm in :love: Which day/place is best for you

Meet up with us either day or both...I'll PM you my cell phone #.

Piper

I'm at the AS Music on 2/7 and the Movies on 2/8-9 (leaving on the 10th.) It will just be me.

I think I will do MK Saturday afternoon. Change resorts and do DTD on Sunday--then over to ESPN and do DHS early Monday and Epcot WS on Monday afternoon. I don't have any meals planned--this is a real departure for me. I usually have loads of ADRs and everything planned. This time I will "go with the flow!"

Isn't it weird not planning every detail????

Ditto Kristine- we are staying together.

Now I am nervous to read this pre-trip report

Hey, what is this protest about tiaras?! You seemed excited!

Karen, I am up for boas too! We are going to have sooooo much fun!

No protest at ALL about the tiaras...I'm all for them!!! At the DisMeet...walking about MK...eating dinner...whenever!!!

Gosh! You'll are so organized!

Our dates are February 7-14, at Pop Century
We'll arrive late the 7th and leave early the 14th as of right now

Me-Jessica
DH-Lin (hopefully, started a new job today)
DS6 - Dallas

I have no plans as of yet. I need to check and see if our two favorite restaurants were added to the dining plan for "09 before I make a decision about eating and do ADR's.

I was going to buy AP's, but ended up just buying Dallas a 10 day non expiring so we won't hit a park but 4 of the days more then likely.

Dallas loves the playground at Pop so hopefully some of the kids can come and play with him!

Oh you just reminded me that I was supposed to call back about the ADRs to make sure that Yak and Yeti was going to take the DDP. They hadn't made the decision when I made the ADR

I am a bit concerned about the ESPN club as it has always been packed when we have been near so I hope alot can plan to stick around afterward on the boardwalk or beach like Karen said. The beach would be goods for the kids to run around and play. I want to make sure I have enough time to talk and enjoy all my friends.

I'm not leaving! You have me until Disney kicks us out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter