20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Ok. I'd be done and ready to go if my life weren't completely MY LIFE. I should be elate that my sinkhole is finally settled and my mortrgage is getting paid off but these attorneys (mine and the banks and the ins. co.s) are DRIVING ME NUTS....Like, what, I don't have a life people???? I had plans!! Now I'm on the phone and running around picking up documents. UGH! At least I know I'll be able to get some peace and quiet once the work day is over.

JEANNE!!!! If you see this (I'm doubtful) I did NOT recieve a fax yet!:confused3

Hope everyone is traveling safely! Can't wait to see you all on sunday!

Hey T, just sent you an email actually! You should have the fax now. Let me know if you don't! Check your email.

Are you here? Where did you land for the night?

Yep, we are here. Country Inn and Suites, outside the back entrance by downtown disney, but left at the plaza. We have stayed here a night before. Dallas was really upset when I passed HoJo in Ocala but no need to stay so far out! He really likes HoJo from California!

Yep, we are here. Country Inn and Suites, outside the back entrance by downtown disney, but left at the plaza. We have stayed here a night before. Dallas was really upset when I passed HoJo in Ocala but no need to stay so far out! He really likes HoJo from California!

I know where that is! You are about 20 minutes from me (15 if I am driving LOL). Tell Dallas he is MUCH closer to Disney now than Ocala LOL.

I just had to say WOO HOO! I just checked in with the airline online and didn't have to pay for my first bag! I bought tickets before the change but then changed my travel dates so I thought I'd have to pay. See you soon!

I am up, packed and ready to go. I'm just waiting on the lift-equipped shuttle to pick up me and the Mickeymobile! Continental called and said the flight is on time--so I'll see y'all soon!

I just had to say WOO HOO! I just checked in with the airline online and didn't have to pay for my first bag! I bought tickets before the change but then changed my travel dates so I thought I'd have to pay. See you soon!

That is awesome! A huge savings for a family of 6! :cool1:

Piper, see ya soon! Fly safe everyone.

I'm probably the last one traveling but the kids and I are getting in the van as soon as I let you all know I am on my way.

See you all tomorrow!
...t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter