20081211 8:00am MouseFest DIS Breakfast at Boatwrights, POR

I've never eaten at Boatright's before...but the menu looks good. Eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary - woohoo!

I'm staying at Pop and may need to hitch a ride with someone though.

Thanks for setting this up Will. It's gonna be a blast :)

I'll be at BCV during that part of my trip and I will have a car. (4 resorts in 11 nights -> I definitely need a car :rotfl2: ) So if anyone is staying in the EPCOT resort area, just let me know. Will, I will also drive to another resort area if someone needs a ride.

Has anyone tried the sweet potato cakes? I am not a big potato pancake fan but for some reason this item caught my interest.

Thanks Will, I will need a ride from Pop.

I have never been to Boatrights. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to alter the list in the first post to include our resorts, who needs a ride, and who has volunteered for cheaufer duty.

I'll be offsite, will have an economy car, so can pick up 3 people (maybe 4, if we don't mind being very friendly right off!). Just volunteering my services early.

Mindy, what area will your off-site hotel be in? If we need you to pick up some folks, I want to match up people in the same area so nobody has to drive all accross WDW property and back again.

Dang! I don't arrive till Friday the 12th...............
Maybe y"all can meet up with me & some others for Dinner at
Epcot on Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 5:00 PM at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop:flower3:
Deb

I'm going to alter the list in the first post to include our resorts, who needs a ride, and who has volunteered for cheaufer duty.

Mindy, what area will your off-site hotel be in? If we need you to pick up some folks, I want to match up people in the same area so nobody has to drive all accross WDW property and back again.

I'm actually renting a pool home in Davenport (yep, all by my onesies!), so will be coming up 192 heading east to get to most parts of WDW.

Dang! I don't arrive till Friday the 12th...............
Maybe y"all can meet up with me & some others for Dinner at
Epcot on Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 5:00 PM at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop:flower3:
Deb

That's where I normally grab dinner on MouseFest Saturday anyway, so you may just run into me.

Only problem with Yorkshire is that the lower seating areas get closed for private functions a lot, and if you don't get dinner early, you won't have a place to sit.

I wish they'd add some kind of seating area in the vicinity of Yorkshire that couldn't be closed for those private Illuminations viewing parties.

That's where I normally grab dinner on MouseFest Saturday anyway, so you may just run into me.

Only problem with Yorkshire is that the lower seating areas get closed for private functions a lot, and if you don't get dinner early, you won't have a place to sit.

I wish they'd add some kind of seating area in the vicinity of Yorkshire that couldn't be closed for those private Illuminations viewing parties.

Hopefully 5 PM will be early enough because there will be a lot of us:yay:
Hope to see you there.
Deb

I'll be coming from ASMo, and I probably won't have a car. Any help is appreciated!

We're at SSR for now. (waitlisting for BCV or BWV) Not sure yet if we're renting a car. I am leaning that way, though. I know I'm no help at the moment. Sorry.;)

BTW, my son's name is Brian.:)

I've never eaten at Boatright's before...but the menu looks good. Eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary - woohoo!

I'm staying at Pop and may need to hitch a ride with someone though.

Thanks for setting this up Will. It's gonna be a blast :)

My daughter and I are also at Pop. We will need a ride or have to back out.

So far there are at least four of us at Pop Century.

In addition to Mousefest weekend, I'll be there at the end of September as well. When I'm there, I'll have a chat with hotel management and see if I can arrange for a shuttle since we are dining on resort. In the words of a very wise man (Bob Varley)...Just ask - they can't hit ya'!"

Hi Will

Tacey here....look I've joined here a long time ago apparently....lol

so...I would like to come if the invite is still open and what a thrill to find out someplace else at Tonga Toast.

I will be taking a cab from Pop if anyone wants to share

We're at SSR for now. (waitlisting for BCV or BWV) Not sure yet if we're renting a car. I am leaning that way, though. I know I'm no help at the moment. Sorry.;)

BTW, my son's name is Brian.:)

Hi, Barb! :wave: newholidayx2 and I are carless and will be at SSR. We're also waitlisted for BCV or BWI!

I'm still trying to figure out how to get to WDW by the morning of December 11th, but it is an uphill battle. My wife just told me that she thought it would be fine if I arrive late on the evening of the 12th. Yikes.

So I still cannot commit to breakfast, but if I'm at WDW in time, I will for certain drop by Boatwright's that morning. If their breakfasts are anything like they were the last time I ate there, you are all in for a treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter