20081211 8:00am MouseFest DIS Breakfast at Boatwrights, POR

WillCad,
I send you a PM a while ago that I would not be able to attend the MouseFest breakfast, but I see I'm still on the list.

I'm sorry I can't make the breakfast and I'm sorry for the I took so to look at the details again.

I want to thank you so much for arranging a ride for me. I appreciate that you did that.

Perhaps I'll see you at MouseFest. I hope so.

Mousefest is rapidly approaching. See Everyone in 3 days. :)

Wish I was leaving tomorrow but only 2 more sleeps before I leave.

Sadly I didn't sleep either last night, oh well I'm going to Disney today who cares. See everyone soon :)

:goodvibes

Mousefest is rapidly approaching. See Everyone in 3 days. :)

Ok you are the one sitting next to towncrier....

Flying out tomorrow!

:wave: :hug: it was great chatting with you and everyone... I have to make sure to learn more about mousefest and hopefully be able to do it next year.. I was lost of words... since not really familiar on how mousefest works :guilty:

Wish I was leaving tomorrow but only 2 more sleeps before I leave.

:wave: :hug:

Will, if anyone is left taking a cab, then I can pick up 3 people and provide a ride.

:wave: :hug:

Guess I'll just hang out at the POP and take a ride with one of the 2 volunteer drivers!;)

Thanks, Will, for arranging! See you soon!

where you there??? if yes hmmm which one...

I agree with staying offsite in this instance. The price difference is huge, and with the money saved you can get a rental car and STILL be saving money...not to mention that you can eat some of your meals offsite and save even more money than if you were dependent on eating onsite meals. I'd consider it.

after staying at the Buena Vista Spa used to be Wyndham I am def'ly leaning towards staying there.. cheaper than POP and more comfy bed and lovely comforters with Starbucks in the kitchen :goodvibes

I am so glad we have some rides from Pop. My DD and I will be out there at 7:30 too - hitching.

you two i remember also :goodvibes

hope everybody had a great trip!!

Well! So much for my great plans and spreadsheet! I had the breakfast written on the wrong day all along. Didn't realize it unitl I saw Will later in the afternoon and he mentioned breakfast meet. Hope that everyone had fun. Post some pics if you have them.

Well, that was a great meet! Everyone seemed to enjoy the company, and the food and service at Boatwrights, and I hope to repeat this meet again next year.

Now that the DIS is an official participant in MouseFest, I think we'll see more and more LGMHs around the MF park of the day, and more and more meets like this one during MF each year.

Will, thanks so much for organizing this! :yay: It was so much fun. I really loved meeting everyone.

By the way, I think that I am addicted to Mousefest now. :rotfl2: I am already planning on going next year.

Will, thanks so much for organizing this! :yay: It was so much fun. I really loved meeting everyone.

By the way, I think that I am addicted to Mousefest now. :rotfl2: I am already planning on going next year.

can you point to the right direction where I can learn more about Mousefest??? I need a Mousefest for dummies book :worship:

can you point to the right direction where I can learn more about Mousefest??? I need a Mousefest for dummies book :worship:

www.mousefest.org

I attended the Mega Mouse Meet on the 13th, but by the time I got there at 11:45 a.m. - many people were leaving. They were even out of yellow bags, but that's ok, as I didn't need to bring more crap home! I was also at the Epcot Tree Lighting meet on the 14th, and there were quite a few DISers there, but only a handful that I recognized. Considering that I've been on the DIS almost 10 years, I guess I'm out of the loop! IMHO - MouseFest is a victim of its own success - having gotten too big. I preferred it when it was much smaller a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter