2008 BAN Wagon Support Group

Album pages are a necessity as Lisa said...

I found great page protectors that I love at the Dollar Tree... so I can get 10 protectors for a dollar and they are great!!!!! :) I can get them to fit universally into all my albums..... :)

Good advice. I'd love to buy one of her sketch books. Her "My Creative Companion" book is fantastic. However, being budget-minded to start with, I started making my own BH books. I've printed copies of her layout sketches from the www.creatingkeepsakes.com website and put them on index cards on a ring. The other thing is to print out sketches from sites like www.pagemaps.com and www.scrap-maps.com. I have those in a binder. Although I love the smell and feel of a new book, this was my budget-friendly alternative. Those sources will give you lots of ideas on how to get lots of pics on a page.

I know I didn't have this on my list, but I'm thinking it's an acceptable exempt item...While working on a project this afternoon, I discovered that my all three black micron pens are out of ink. That's a pretty cheap supply to replace, right? And there are still two more days in 2007.

Love these ideas! Thanks so much. I'm a hoarder at heart so I avoid books since I never actually use them and then cant' find them. And other than scrapbooking of course, I try to be as paperless as possible so websites are the way to go for me!!! A web bookmark beats a book in my book!

I found great page protectors that I love at the Dollar Tree... so I can get 10 protectors for a dollar and they are great!!!!! :) I can get them to fit universally into all my albums..... :)

i wish my dollar tree had those. are they miss elizabeth kind? because that's the name of the scrap stuff at my dollar tree. but no page protectors.

no way??? 12x12???? I need to look into that next time I need pages.

You guys are killin me! :lmao: I am feeling icky, so a good laugh is just what the doctor ordered! Thanks!

I'm not sure but there is one next to the grocery store so I can look tomorrow.

BTW the sizzix stuff I have are as follows:
rat a tat
bounce
funky brush
script

red dies:
bookplate - oval 38-1055

Green dies:
pumpkin as seen in my shaker box class

red sizzlets:
various tags

and a side kick machine

You know, I can guarantee being very disciplined for months, but I just remembered that CK Convention in Hartford in Oct... Well, this way, I know I'll be falling off the wagon with a bunch of you!!!!!:lmao: Night all. Caroline

I'm not sure but there is one next to the grocery store so I can look tomorrow.

BTW the sizzix stuff I have are as follows:
rat a tat
bounce
funky brush
script

red dies:
bookplate - oval 38-1055

Green dies:
pumpkin as seen in my shaker box class

red sizzlets:
various tags

and a side kick machine

oh i'm so interested. let me check today to see if i have any of those alpha's, but i know i don't have the rest of them.

You know, I can guarantee being very disciplined for months, but I just remembered that CK Convention in Hartford in Oct... Well, this way, I know I'll be falling off the wagon with a bunch of you!!!!!:lmao: Night all. Caroline

I added that to my list of special circumstances. I am soooo going! It beats driving to Manchester NH.

Does it count as falling off the wagon if I sent my husband to pick up my black and red paper today?:confused3 ;) :lmao:

I'm justifying it that today is still 2007. That is my story and I am sticking to it!:thumbsup2

i wish my dollar tree had those. are they miss elizabeth kind? because that's the name of the scrap stuff at my dollar tree. but no page protectors.
Yes, it's Miss Elizabeths... and there is a ton of them there...
no way??? 12x12???? I need to look into that next time I need pages.
Yep, 12x12!!! :)

Does it count as falling off the wagon if I sent my husband to pick up my black and red paper today?:confused3 ;) :lmao:

I'm justifying it that today is still 2007. That is my story and I am sticking to it!:thumbsup2

I don't count that against you.. you didn't make the purchase... DH did..:rotfl:

I've got to check out my Dollar Tree to see if they have those page protectors!

I was very very good today - I went into ACM because I needed to replace my good Fiskars scissors and I had my 50% off coupon, and I just got the scissors and nothing else!

Why did I need to replace them? Because my cat threw them away! My cat loves to knock things off the edges of tables and desks, and there is a trash can under my scrap desk. I must have left the scissors out (which I normally don't do) and he knocked them right into the trash can. I thought I had just misplaced them, so I asked DH if he had seen an orange-handled pair of scissors. He said, "Yeah, I threw those away last week. They were in the trash can." I said "Didn't you think it was odd I'd be throwing out a perfectly good pair of scissors?" and he replied, "Yes, I did, but am I supposed to check every item in the trash can to make sure you really intended to throw it away?" Fair enough. I've learned my lesson!

Oh that bad kitty. :cat:
:rotfl2:

I went to HL today. I've been wanting a new corner rounder, the one I have currently doesn't always line up right and I get these really weird cuts on only one side. And I've been wanting a fancy corner/embosser maker. I was going to go to Jo-Ann's because they have 30% off , but HL had 50% off. So I went there instead.

They also have their paper, stickers, inks, markers, Spare Parts, and ribbon, all 50%. I was sooo proud of myself. I picked up a couple of Karen Foster's Stickers and then put them back.

I walked out with only what I went in for. Spent $10. :woohoo: Course this is still 2007, so it doesn't count against me. ;)

Hmmmmmm, I posted earlier, and it's a no show....

Anyway, I was going to Mike's today to get the MM carousel...and DUH...lightbulb moment :idea: I have an old lazy susan. Now going to find some disney mugs to stick on there...

Spending for today... $0.00
Repurposing something old into something new...priceless :teeth:

Hmmmmmm, I posted earlier, and it's a no show....

Anyway, I was going to Mike's today to get the MM carousel...and DUH...lightbulb moment :idea: I have an old lazy susan. Now going to find some disney mugs to stick on there...

Spending for today... $0.00
Repurposing something old into something new...priceless :teeth:

Pictures?? :) Good job!

Can I join in too! We are going on a HUGE trip in May and I need to start saving. I don't want to know how much I have spent but I need to use my stuff not buy more. One of my New Year's resolution is to finish our wedding and honeymoon scrapbooks before our May trip. It will really help with not spending if I have help.

My free Days:

April 3rd- My birthday
June 16- Anniversary
Christmas
3 Free Days TBD

I will only purchase:
Adheasive
Solid color cardstock
Cricut Mats and Blades
No Cricut Carts
Photos

Okay my husband says I must join in on this one. I think he is right. So after several days of debating I have decided to do it. I know I can.

Here are my days:

March (just going to pick a day)
May- Mothers Day
July-anniversary
October-birthday

2 days for if I take a short day trip to visit other lss not local

Purchases For Basic Needs and o

colored cardstock- 2 times a year at AC when really really cheep
1 time at my local lss for other variety of colors

4 Cricut Cartrides
Cricut Mats and blades- only with a AC 40- 50% coupon
Stamp Set at AC, only with a 40-50 coupon
5 more storage cubes @ AC when they are advertised at half off
photos
adhesive- try to buy with coupons at AC
4 online/qvc purchases
4 swaps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter