2008 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--UPDATED through December!!

100 and 9??? that's it??? OMG I'm 256 short of my goal. I give up!

You can do it...

On a side note:

I plan on adding my 8x8 ABC swap pages this month when I complete them...

Buffy, order photos and put them in those ABC swap pages...than you are only short about 90.. you can do it... I know you can!!!!!

Ok, I've got DH convience to go complete our shopping for the holidays on Sunday w/ the exception of last minute items so I'm gonna be scrapping for a reward!! :banana:

You can do it...

On a side note:

I plan on adding my 8x8 ABC swap pages this month when I complete them...

Buffy, order photos and put them in those ABC swap pages...than you are only short about 90.. you can do it... I know you can!!!!!

Ok, I've got DH convience to go complete our shopping for the holidays on Sunday w/ the exception of last minute items so I'm gonna be scrapping for a reward!! :banana:

good idea!!! I will try to look at some pics tonight. I rearranged the 8x8 albums so I could do a whole princess one for DD's singleton trip that we took. I just need to fill in where I didn't have letters that were really pincessy.

And I'm going to use one for the SDV trip, but I don't have a use for the 3rd yet.

Buffy- print out your pictures and do the SDV album that we created. It is only about 10 pages long but only needs 2-3 cropped pictures and a little journaling on each page.

Rebecca

I'll get us updated tomorrow! I had a migraine yesterday, and today DS is going for his Santa pics! It looks like November was another great month!! Wonderful job, everyone!!

On another note, I'm thinking I may go ahead and start the 2009 thread toward the middle of the month, so that we can set our goals. . .or I may start a goals thread that we don't have to sticky and link to it in the annual thread. . .what do y'all think?

On another note, I'm thinking I may go ahead and start the 2009 thread toward the middle of the month, so that we can set our goals. . .or I may start a goals thread that we don't have to sticky and link to it in the annual thread. . .what do y'all think?
Either is fine, but I think I like the idea of a goals thread. :)

I completed 41 in November. Thanks for keeping up with this! I hope the Santa pics turned out great!

Hi SIOH!

I never added my totals for November. I completed 26 pages so my total for 2008 is 228. I may try to get a few more done in December but I doubt it. I'm very happy with this as it is over my goal of 184.

I would love a goals thread linked to the 2009 tally. It has been very helpful this year!

Ok! We are updated through November! Check my totals, since I snuck in to do this!! SHHHHH!! ;)

I will start our goals thread this week or weekend! Are our categories ok for next year or would you like to see some changes??

Congratulations, everyone! Let's finish the year strong!!

I would just make a few slight changes:
1-9 (instead of 1-10)
10-24 (instead of 11-24)
25-49 (instead of 25-50)
50-74 (instead of 51-74)
75-99
100-199
200-299
etc

That way when you hit a big milestone you are in the next category. You got my counts right.

Do my 156 8x8 ABC swap pages count? They are complete with photos and journaling and were not counted in the months they were made. THey are just waiting on albums.

Do my 156 8x8 ABC swap pages count? They are complete with photos and journaling and were not counted in the months they were made. THey are just waiting on albums.

of course they count!! You made 156 pages in the swap. I opted to count mine when they were "album ready" even if they are awaiting the actual album.

Ok! We are updated through November! Check my totals, since I snuck in to do this!! SHHHHH!! ;)

I will start our goals thread this week or weekend! Are our categories ok for next year or would you like to see some changes??

Congratulations, everyone! Let's finish the year strong!!

Brooke did you get the posts on November after Macca's last update. I'm not sure if she counted them.

As for the categories, I'd leave em' as is.

I'll get her added today! Thanks, Buffy, I didn't see that!! It'll give me something to sneak in from work and do! ;)

And the award goes to....

Sticker Kickin' - ArizonaRita, Bigbabyblues, Hopemax (welcome), Krisis616 (welcome), laura&fam, Lewdyan1 (welcome),and Tiggerfan6 :cool1:

Embellishment Expert - bearbear, Darcy03231 (welcome), Disneynut14, Mrs hower726, and RRBB (welcome) :hippie:

Crop Champion - 123SA, Belle&beast and Colleen G :yay:

Priceless Memory Preserver - AlexWyattMommy :woohoo:

Journaling Genius - BriairRose59 and Fran98765 :cheer2:

Scrapin' Prince/ss - Quiltymom :dance3:

Crop Till You Drop - rlovew :worship:

These members are ready to jump to the next category. They only need to complete a few more pages: 123SA, clairemolly, creative amanda, Disneynut14, dsneygirl, Honeybehr1, juligirl, laura&fam, lovetoscrap, MazdaUK, and Passions71203. We know you can do it. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I think I messed up my count a few months back. As of the end of November, I should have 344, thanks! What an inspiring chart. Without this count, I would never realize how many pages I have accomplished of preserving our memories!

Fran, I completely agree. In the past, I always just looked at how much I had to get done (a lot). When you keep track & see it in #s of pages its really makes you feel like you accomplished something this year. I would never think that I've scrapped over 150 pgs in one year. That just seems crazy. Especially, when I'm just working on stuff for our family albulms. Here's to a very productive month for all of us.:santa:
PS: Since, I joined this thread, I have a little notebook to keep track of monthly & for the year. And I figured since I was doing it for the year I should see what I've done completely. So, now I've gone back & started counting pgs in my completed bks from yrs past. I'm amazed at all I've done. Also, I've started scanning or taking pics of completed pages & burning them to CDs. The CDs go to my moms for safe keeping. I could never replace all the work I've done up of my albulms or the memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter