2008 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--UPDATED through December!!

I really need to get moving if I am going to make my goal of Memory Maven. Yikes.

Can you do some journaling during commercials for your shows?

Rebecca

I actually have everything on tivo so I don't watch live and FF through the commercials or that would be something I could do. I have been working during some of my shows on my inspiration journal. I've been going through all my old magazines and cutting out what I like and putting it in a sketch pad for inspiration and then I can recycle the magazine and clear out some room at the same time. DH is very excited that I'm actually going through magazines from 2005. LOL

I re-tallied my completed pages last weekend and realized that I shorted myself with my pages for the CP Swap.

Please add 14 pages to my total. With that addition plus my 6 pages from August, my overall total should be 184 which puts me over my minimum goal for the year. :woohoo: :banana:

Thanks for keeping this updated and thanks to everyone for the encouragement!

I just finished our 2004 Disney Magic Cruise scrapbook. For September, I have 30, so far. I did 19 of those today. WOW. I told DH I was going to finish the book today. He kept track of the 2yo. I just can't believe I got that many done in one day. WOW again!!!

Any scrapbook pages completed count toward the total!

I just finished our 2004 Disney Magic Cruise scrapbook. For September, I have 30, so far. I did 19 of those today. WOW. I told DH I was going to finish the book today. He kept track of the 2yo. I just can't believe I got that many done in one day. WOW again!!!

You can post on this thread how many you have done earlier this year (if you can figure it out). We have a thread down below 9not a sticky) called the Septemember Scraping Challenge for you to list any pages done in Sept. which will then be added to the annual thread.

Rebecca

You can post on this thread how many you have done earlier this year (if you can figure it out). We have a thread down below 9not a sticky) called the Septemember Scraping Challenge for you to list any pages done in Sept. which will then be added to the annual thread.

Rebecca

I found it after I found this one. I'm glad its the same group. :love: I will see if I can figure it out for the year & let you know. I'll post the rest I do for the month on the September board.

Rebecca

Okay, I added it up: From January to August, I completed 68 pages. Please add that to my total. Thank you.

Okay, I added it up: From January to August, I completed 68 pages. Please add that to my total. Thank you.

So you have 98 for the year right? I'll get that added now and just let me know if you got anymore for Sept.

Thanks for joining us!

ETA: I just added the 68, that way when I go to do Sept pages I don't get confuzzled. I'll get you updated with everyone else.

So you have 98 for the year right? I'll get that added now and just let me know if you got anymore for Sept.

Thanks for joining us!

ETA: I just added the 68, that way when I go to do Sept pages I don't get confuzzled. I'll get you updated with everyone else.

You are correct. January-August 68 & September 30, so far.

Buffy, thanks for updating for me!! I promise I haven't just fallen off of the deep end! ;)

Y'all are really rockin' out the pages!! I'm betting you've already updated for September (didn't go through to see), want me to update in October? I feel like a complete slacker! :)

I've only done 5 pages all year? That stinks. Man!

Last night, I discovered my problem. See, DH was at work and took the laptop with him, and our desktop crashed, so I couldn't play online. Instead, I scrapped. I only got 3 pages done, but that's a lot for me, lately anyway. I did 2 in September, too.

Buffy, thanks for updating for me!! I promise I haven't just fallen off of the deep end! ;)

Y'all are really rockin' out the pages!! I'm betting you've already updated for September (didn't go through to see), want me to update in October? I feel like a complete slacker! :)

I haven't updated Sept yet. I plan on doing that tonight.

You can take over Oct if you want or I can finish out the year, either way just let me know.

Sorry - I got behind in my accounting, and now I can't remember when I did what - I did post at the end of January, so this is since then.

• 38 scrapped pages (& an 86 page trip report for our 6 week spring trip.)
  • 150 more pages for Give Kids the World (SplishSPlash, and It's a Jungle) no photos, of course.
  • 40 pages - 80th birthday Album (including interviewing the subject, and collecting input from 20 other people.)
  • 20 page 6X6 cruise album - (it started as a kit by Seaulater, but I took liberties, and it's completed)
  • (26 pgs)130 fish extender gifts - cricutted film strips with 4 photos on a backing, laminated - I guess I'd count 4 as a page - eh say 5, it comes out more even
  • 2 "my favorite photos" Library card books - they should count as at least a page a piece, don't you think?

Oh, and then there's CKC . . . completed so far
  • 10 page Disney Board book, from a kit - with doodling done, but no photos (not sure if I'll use it or gift it)
  • 10 page heavy cardstock book - not exactly chipboard, but heavier than regular cardstock - with pull outs, minibooks, flipdowns, tag books. It's cute -all inked and beribboned, it was worth the frustration. Again, no photos, for the same reason.

I'll have to count the pages I completed that were 'just' pages. Oh, and the pages I've done in my Christmas cookbook. . . gee. I got done more this year than I thought :goodvibes I'm HAPPY!

This is my first time posting on the annual thread...I am so excited I found this forum :goodvibes I have finished one book from 2006 and am well on my way in another 2006 book :thumbsup2

My totals for January - August : 24
September : 18

If you could add me when you get the chance, that would be awesome! Thank you! :wizard:

Sorry - I got behind in my accounting, and now I can't remember when I did what - I did post at the end of January, so this is since then.

• 38 scrapped pages (& an 86 page trip report for our 6 week spring trip.)
  • 150 more pages for Give Kids the World (SplishSPlash, and It's a Jungle) no photos, of course.
  • 40 pages - 80th birthday Album (including interviewing the subject, and collecting input from 20 other people.)
  • 20 page 6X6 cruise album - (it started as a kit by Seaulater, but I took liberties, and it's completed)
  • (26 pgs)130 fish extender gifts - cricutted film strips with 4 photos on a backing, laminated - I guess I'd count 4 as a page - eh say 5, it comes out more even
  • 2 "my favorite photos" Library card books - they should count as at least a page a piece, don't you think?

Oh, and then there's CKC . . . completed so far
  • 10 page Disney Board book, from a kit - with doodling done, but no photos (not sure if I'll use it or gift it)
  • 10 page heavy cardstock book - not exactly chipboard, but heavier than regular cardstock - with pull outs, minibooks, flipdowns, tag books. It's cute -all inked and beribboned, it was worth the frustration. Again, no photos, for the same reason.

I'll have to count the pages I completed that were 'just' pages. Oh, and the pages I've done in my Christmas cookbook. . . gee. I got done more this year than I thought :goodvibes I'm HAPPY!

Ok that made my head hurt!!! So give me a number girl! LOL

This is my first time posting on the annual thread...I am so excited I found this forum :goodvibes I have finished one book from 2006 and am well on my way in another 2006 book :thumbsup2

My totals for January - August : 24
September : 18

If you could add me when you get the chance, that would be awesome! Thank you! :wizard:

Glad you could join us!!!

If you don't mind, I'll just lump all your pages in Sept, that way I don't have to go back and edit the previous months counts.

We do a monthly group too, so look for the October Scrap challenge thread! We then add those to this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter