2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

I figured I'd update at the end of each month--using the scrapbooking challenge for that month, and also any pages anyone got done that month that didn't get included in the challenge. I figured that would probably be the easiest way! :thumbsup2

I just did 80 pages on my girls scrapbook weekend getaway - all Disney! I'm not sure how much I did in January but I'll check tonight.

I'm a newbie to scrapbooking and obviously this thread. I have 11 pages done so far. I just finished my WDW 2006 book and now I am starting on my son's baby book.

Welcome, dsnygirl and Juliegirl1! :yay:

I can't believe the end of February is upon us. I have a whopping 0 pages done this month. I'm hoping for a great weekend this weekend, so that at least I can get March off to a great start.

I'll update our first post with the February page counts on Saturday morning. I love seeing this thread grow!!

B&MB--it's not long until your trip!! Which means, it's not long 'til mine either!! :dance3:

Thanks ladies. I'm up to 13 now I did 2 last night :) Thank god we have one year maternity leave in Canada so I can get this done :)

Wow the month slipped away from me! I only got two pages done for February. But I also made a little 6 page scrapbook at a class. Any points for that?? :rolleyes1 Not to mention I spent a FORTUNE this month on all kinds of new stuff, a Cricut, which or course I have not opened yet, tons of paper, an embellishing stapler, clear rubber stamps, just to name a few. ...........yikes :scared1: I sure don't want to see this credit card bill!:rotfl:
Karen

DH said "You must spend £300 a month on scrapping" I said "nooooooo, no more than £30" - little does he know..oooahh ha ha:lmao:

I have us updated with the February challenge numbers! Our 2007 total is already AWESOME!! Great job everyone! I stunk in February--0 for me. That will NOT happen for March! ;)

Congratulations to everyone! Getting those memories down is a great thing!!

Check your totals, and also check to make sure I have you in the right "category". I double-checked it, but I might have missed something.

If your numbers weren't in the Feb. challenge, feel free to post them here, and I'll update. If you're continuing your scrapping in March (and if you're not, could I send you some of mine??), join the March challenge thread! I can't wait to see those numbers!!

If I had known I was that close to moving up to another category I would have tried to scrap 9 more pages!

Hope, you are "thisclose"!! You'll definitely be there by the end of March!! :banana: I just want to get to the 2nd category this month!! ;)

DH just came in to find out why I am laughing gleefully and clapping my hands. :rotfl2: He was not impressed:lmao:

I've got another 4 done, working on 2 more right now. Slowly but surely.

Woo hoo I finally got some pages done. Nothing of mine of course, but a friendship album for my best friend for her birthday :) 15 pages of memories. I think I only cried twice while putting it together :)

I have pulled the numbers from the March thread, and I am updating the first post!! Congratulations to everyone--no matter how many pages you got done, you have that many more memories preserved!!

We are making quite a run this year!! :thumbsup2

Again, not a math major, but I have checked these. That doesn't mean I didn't miss something, though, so please let me know if yours is incorrect! :)

Didn't my cheer I made up for you push me over the edge to get me to the next level?!? :confused3 :rotfl:
Well, that means I'm going down stairs as soon as dinner is over since it's spring break the kids can go wild here.. I'm going to get the last 5 pages I need to get to the next level!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter