2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

Hi All,
I would love to join your group. I am a beginner at scrapbooking. In January I made my very first pages. I have 12 done. I started working on our 2005 cruise to Tahiti. I have 10 pages done for that and the other 2 are pirate pages with out pictures. I took a sketches class at one of our local shops because I loved the Pirate layout. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in May and also our first trip to WDW. So I have been stocking up on paper and Disney stickers! I hope to pick up the number of pages in the coming months.
Karen

Welcome to the world of scrapbooking. We are always glad to have newcomers in here! I hope you enjoy yourself and I know you will enjoy that Disney Cruise!

Wow, I'm so puffed up coming so high when I just have my titchy corner:snooty:

Mind you, perhaps I should get on with scrapping instesd of sitting ehre on these boards - I've spent an hour so far this morning (did get sidetracked by the Disney recipe swap though ;) )

Welcome to our little "addiction", Madisonznana! We are glad to have you!! :wave2:

MyLittlePiglet--I added your pages and Madisonznana's pages to our chart on the front. Welcome aboard!!

MazdaUK--you did have an excellent January!! I bet your February will be even better! :cheer2:

My goal is to be a crop champion by the end of the month. I think its doable if I put my mind to it. I did a few last night but havent counted yet.

Kathy

I so want Queen status:lmao:

I finished my first page of 2007 today! :) :banana: Hopefully more will come, though my sister borrowed part of our pictures so right now I can only do some and we don't have our Photopass pictures yet. Hee hee hee, I love scrapbooking at work! Its so much fun! :)

All right, I need to gear up for February. My basement just got finished this week. So, no more excuses that I can't leave my stuff out or to unorganized (so why bother.) I've signed up for two classes at my LSS this month. Hopefully that will give me some inspiration. OK Scrappers lets get em' done:thumbsup2

All right, I need to gear up for February. My basement just got finished this week. So, no more excuses that I can't leave my stuff out or to unorganized (so why bother.) I've signed up for two classes at my LSS this month. Hopefully that will give me some inspiration. OK Scrappers lets get em' done:thumbsup2

Hey Stacy!
Welcome aboard!!! ;) No excuses now.. as I remain several years behind! :surfweb:
Okay, off to get kids off the bus in a few and finish that load of :laundy: !

Shawna--let me know the dates of that crop! That sounds like fun! If we're not into the dreaded football season by then, I'd love to check it out!

The tentative dates are the weekend of August 25th- I know the registration is going to start in May- only 75 seats, so they will go fast. Let me know if you want to be put on the e-mail list.

S :)

allrighty you guys have me motivated to get going again!!!

Can I join you? My goal of course is to be the crop goddess:rotfl:

but I'll settle for 1000 pages!

I did go to a weekend in Jan & did 46 pages...but I need about 2 of those per month!

This is so cool! I didn't know you were doing this...boy, I leave the boards for just a few days.......

I really want to play. I will count up my January pages and post them soon.

WOW, the year has started off great. I can't wait to see our numbers increase each month then to see our total at the end of 2007!! I love everyone's excitement, it is keeping me motivated.

Wow.... gone for a day and look at everything I miss! I would love to join in here. Is that okay? THanks!..........Pamela

ETA: I didn't look carefully enough I guess... I'm already in... Yeah me! Thanks for adding me in! ......P

yzerbear19 and scrappinmom--WELCOME to the annual thread! Scrappinmom, I added your January pages to the first post. Yzerbear19, I didn't know if you were in the Feb. challenge, so I didn't add your 1 yet. If it's on the Feb. challenge, I'll update it at the end of the month. If not, I'll put it on. Just let me know! :thumbsup2

stacylm--I like your "no excuses" outlook! I've got to keep that up for myself!!

Shawna--That crop sounds great, but I know we'll be in football season by then! Yuck!!

KAMommy--Post those January page #'s, and I'll get them added! See, they've got to give us more email time at work so we can talk about these things! :rotfl2:

pjilla--of course you're on there! You had a great January!!

I'm glad everyone is liking our annual thread! Now head on over there to the Feb. challenge thread, and let's post some AWESOME February numbers!! :dance3:

Yes, I'm posting right after myself! :sad2: Just wanted to welcome Kim1964, too! She posted on the January thread and I didn't get her stuff over here, so I'm putting it in the first post now!

My goal is to finish our 2006 and Jan 07 trip by our trip this June. the 20 pages i did last month were more than i did all last year. Thanks for the great motivation:cheer2: :cheer2: . I have two pages left of our summer 2006 album to do and then i can get started on my goal. Have done 0 pages so far this month. Too much :laundy: :teacher: :coffee: :crowded: :surfweb: :surfweb: :hyper2: :car: . My goal next week is 20 pages. wish me luck Kim

dyjama--that sounds like a great goal! I'm like you, I haven't accomplished any yet this month. Our basketball season finishes regular games this week and then tournament games the next week. I'm hoping to get 20 pages done this week/weekend, and hopefully, another 20 done (if not a few more) over President's Day weekend. At least, that's my goal!

Sending lots of :cheer2: and pixiedust: to keep us all motivated for February!!

I was just sorting my files and found I actually did 20 in January, not 18. No where near as many as some of the others, but they're mine!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter