2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

Oh no! I just found this board. I am so sad to say that DD is 4 and I'm working on her scrapbook that's for between ages 1-2 :sad2: I'm so far behind...I'll never be a master scrapper :(

My grand total for the year is 63 pages (unless I get something done tonight). I'm pretty proud of that especially since I took like a 4 month hiatus over the summer.

Ok, I have us updated for the year!! WAY TO GO, everyone!

Please check your totals--I just want to make sure I have everyone correct!!

I'm so impressed with our group total for the year--I think we can break 15,000 in 2008!!

Remember, either keep track of your page count yourself or hop over and join the January challenge to keep track of your January 2008 pages. I'll do the first list of 2008 at the end of January!! :)

All I can say is WOW! we ROCK!!:cool1:

and Congrats to our new DIVA :worship: SIOH, you totally rock girl! :yay:

Have a great 2008 scrapping year everyone!
:cheer2:

All I can say is WOW! we ROCK!!:cool1:

and Congrats to our new DIVA :worship: SIOH, you totally rock girl! :yay:

Have a great 2008 scrapping year everyone!
:cheer2:

Thanks!!

Aren't we an impressive bunch?!

With our success in 2007, I can't wait to see 2008!! :)

Congratulations to everyone who completed pages this year - we are all terrific!

Special congrats to the Master Scrappers and our Scrappin Diva! You all are an inspiration (and I'm shooting for Master Scrapper for 2008!)

Wow!!! It is amazing to look at those totals. Congratulations to everyone who was able to finish preserving any memories.

Rebecca

Actually I'm up to 601 for 2007 - its hard to start again from zero ;) I doubt I'll get so high in 2008 as I've made up my backlog including wedding and honeymoon albums

got you updated, Mazda! That ups our total to 12, 773!!! You're right, though--it's hard to start again at zero! :rotfl2:

My goal is journaling genius. In 2007 I did a page a day (365) so I think I can do it again. although, I'd love to see me get over 400 done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter