2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not found Elmo! They keep telling my by Christmas time! :confused3

This is reminiscent of Cabbage Patch Dolls! I hate it!

Oh well, the quest continues!

j

WDWLVR said:
There is really no official end time. I'm sure people will start drifting away for other things, but the nice thing about Saturday is we really aren't on a time structure. I'm sure we'll be around for a while so head on over after lunch!

Thanks, that's what I'll do then.

CONGRATS ROBIN ON POST 18,000!

CONGRATS DAVID ON REPLY 18,000!

Off this am to meeting with potential new job boss, whatever happens happens...I'm not stressing about it anymore. Wish me luck!

Question about the photo/mat with signatures..where would you leave it? The post referred to suggested they left it somewhere and picked it up later :confused3

Tonight is Gilmore Girls and start to pack night :thumbsup2

Scratch42 said:
I have not found Elmo! They keep telling my by Christmas time! :confused3

This is reminiscent of Cabbage Patch Dolls! I hate it!

Oh well, the quest continues!

j

Ahhhh, I got off easy on that one! My dad was a store manager for Mammoth Mart (anyone remember those?) or could have been Caldors by then not sure and he saved one for my son. Don't think DD was around yet but I know she got a cabbage patch too but it may have been "after" the craze. Every year now we try to figure out what the toy in short supply for Xmas will be, last year I think was the Xbox that my son profitted from. I guess this year Elmo has it. Too bad they make us all go through this. DD and I decided it is as much the hunt as the want for the item.

Good luck Ilene!

People drop off pillowcases and mats along with pens at guest services. I've heard the best thing to do is put it in a ziplock back with your name and room number on it. You then pick it up at the same place later in the cruise.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday Matt (chipcinderelly's DH2B)
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Happy Anniversary Steve (fireplug) & Coleen (jeeperslady)!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Happy Anniversary

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Steve & Coleen!

MarkRG said:
You're welcome!

Now, while I have the floor, (well, lots are probably asleep by now, where I should be) I might as well make my pitch too.

I am starting up button production.

Now, the one and only rule is simple, you submit the required info to Mary and that's the list I'm working from.

Posting on this thread won't guarantee you a button.
Pming me won't get you a button.
Go to the website and follow the instructions there WILL get you a button.

Go to the right part of the website by clicking ===> HERE

I don't charge anything for the buttons, they are free.

All I ask in return is two things, and I've already asked the first one.

The other is wear it as much as you feel comfortable doing.
It's for your and everyone else's benefit.
We only have 4 days onboard, make the most of 'em.
And that little button will help a lot :)

You want to know why Mary and I do this? Well, this'll explain a lot.

Click to read a bit of a memoir..
So funny that you should post this last night. As it happens, last night I DREAMED about those buttons!! It's the second night in a row that I've dreamed about the cruise! :cloud9:

:love: Happy Anniversary Steve and Coleen :love:

RRBB said:
I hope Nick feels better quickly. I dread Ian getting sick since he's still not able to convey what's wrong. Last year he got sick our last day at WDW, I hope that doesn't happen this year since we're getting on the cruise from there.
Madison has gotten sick on both cruises that she's been on. Karen can attest to that, because we called her cabin with Madison's hacking cough.

Both times, it's been pretty minor and they've been fine.

WDWLVR said:
Good luck Ilene!

People drop off pillowcases and mats along with pens at guest services. I've heard the best thing to do is put it in a ziplock back with your name and room number on it. You then pick it up at the same place later in the cruise.

Ilene, Sharpie Markers are better for a pillowcase, that might be the same case with the photo mats. :rainbow:

They come in a rainbow of colors which makes items look really neat with the variety.

ohanafamily said:
Mary, I thought a CERTIFIED COPY of the birth ertificate was good enough; do we need the original???

:figment:
A certified copy is fine.

Oh my gosh! What a group of prolific posters! I get up this morning and have many pages to catch up on. Congrats to all those with posting milestones. I can't imagine 1800 posts! And those of you going out of your way to provide extras for the group! Wow! What a great group of giving and thoughtful people!

Robin, thanks, that was the thread on the photo mats. I am doing that since I don't have small children with me. Its a great alternative to the pillowcases for the kids. According to the other thread, you can bring your own markers in many colors, or they will sign in black if you don't bring your own.

I did not read question 1 all the way through yesterday. We are going to SSR right after the cruise for 4 days. We have tickets to MNSSHP for Thursday night, then we have reservations for the Backstage Magic Tour on Friday, and of course, Chef Mickey's CB is my mom's favorite, so we will have breakfast with Mickey and friends on Sunday morning before our flight.

I started my Disney pile last night. I am making sure my Disney shirts are clean, putting together my pins to trade and cleared the memory card on my digital camera. We were in Alaska in July so I had to make sure I had moved everything to my computer before I cleared the card!

Button & Navigator deadline approaching!

Last call for the buttons and navigator will be this Sunday 10/1. If you don't get your information before that I'm sorry but you can't be included.

Full details on the web site (click the logo in my signature to get there).

Sorry guys - only a few more days of announcements. Just don't want anyone to say they weren't notified. :)

Happy Anniversary Steve and Coleen

Happy Birthday Matt

Congrats on all the milestones posts everyone! :cheer2:

You've all been so chatty - I had a lot of reading to do this morning. I'm thinking this is going to be more like a reunion than a meet! But, all in all, it will be so much fun to see everyone again! Time is flying by fast. :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter