2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRBB

<font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton
Okay, it looks like I'm all caught up now. I feel like I've been talking to myself for the last couple hours. :rotfl2: (I think Amy knows what that feels like. ;))

Hey Curt,

I thought you were a policeman; not a federal officer... Well, are you a Sky Martial too?

:figment:

I'm here too...
RRBB said:
Okay, it looks like I'm all caught up now. I feel like I've been talking to myself for the last couple hours. :rotfl2: (I think Amy knows what that feels like. ;))

I just realized something. It was just 5 days ago that we hit 17000, and here we are already at 18000. :cool1:

You're welcome!

Now, while I have the floor, (well, lots are probably asleep by now, where I should be) I might as well make my pitch too.

I am starting up button production.

Now, the one and only rule is simple, you submit the required info to Mary and that's the list I'm working from.

Posting on this thread won't guarantee you a button.
Pming me won't get you a button.
Go to the website and follow the instructions there WILL get you a button.

Go to the right part of the website by clicking ===> HERE

I don't charge anything for the buttons, they are free.

All I ask in return is two things, and I've already asked the first one.

The other is wear it as much as you feel comfortable doing.
It's for your and everyone else's benefit.
We only have 4 days onboard, make the most of 'em.
And that little button will help a lot :)

You want to know why Mary and I do this? Well, this'll explain a lot.

Click to read a bit of a memoir..

Congrats you two on getting 18k and 18k reply :)

I am so tired I didn't even know the postcount. :rotfl2:

cgcw said:
I'm sorry, Julie.

It just doesn't seem fair, does it. :(

Thanks Cindy! I'm hoping to :tiptoe: through a store soon and find them. Oh fischer price is selling them periodically online and 4 at a time - for your daycare kiddos!

Thanks Mark. I know making all these buttons is a labor of love for you. We still have ours from BOTH the '03 Member Cruise and Member Homecoming. And if it weren't for the fact that I fear losing them, we'd proudly wear them every time we go to WDW. Instead they stay safely at home, with a spot next to them reserved for our SSMC06 buttons. :)

Diana Lyn said:
Sorry Julie. When I was at KB Toys on Friday the guy told me he'd have more right when the store opened today. I had to get Emma to school or I would have gone there and beat up some people for an Elmo for you. I'm still looking!!

Aww thanks Diana! You guys are the best - we can all post our mug shots online when we get arrested for attacking the elmo boxes :rotfl:

RRBB said:
So sorry y'all weren't able to snag an Elmo. I ended up with the morning free after dropping Ian off at school. If I'd known I could have gone over there (gotten a membership) and picked some up for you.

Thanks Robin! LOL I should have gone at lunch but we thought that by 3 there would still be some left - sillly of us. I'm hoping we find one, if not it's not meant to be!

ohanafamily said:
Hey Curt,

I thought you were a policeman; not a federal officer... Well, are you a Sky Martial too?

:figment:

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Amy - thanks for looking in all the stores! It's so hard here with work etc - but I'm just going to cross my fingers!

CONGRATS ROBIN ON POST 18,000!

CONGRATS DAVID ON REPLY 18,000!

SS2006.gif

Good morning Member Cruisers
- we sail in 26 days!

25 days until the pre-cruise DIS meet in the Solarium at Beach Club!

party:

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Tip Of The Day

Two waterproof disposable cameras are better than one! If you are planning any water activities you may have already thought of bringing a disposable waterproof camera. You might want to bring two. This is especially true if you are doing something like parasailing or jet skis. Why two? So you can get two different perspecitives.

For example when I went parasailing I took one up with me and gave one to someone on the boat with me. They took pictures of me going up and down and I took pictures while I was up. Together they tell a great story.

Same thing on CC if one parent is in the water with the kids the parent relaxing on land can take pictures as can the parent in the water.

They don't cost that much and the memories you'll have will be priceless.

Woke up to 5 pages this morning - what a chatty group last nice. Plus we made it to 18,000! What fun!

Woo Hoo - a UTOP to start the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter