20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

Hi again!!!

I've just posted a few more pictures from the meet in my site's photo galleries: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=547&password=

If anyone would like to contribute and post some of theirs in the free galleries, please feel free.

In fact, maybe that would be a great place to have a central repository for all of the pictures so everyone can just go to one place, rather than multiple websites! It's easy to upload them there, and there are automatic thumbnails, etc. If you would like to and have any questions, just email or PM me.

And thanks again to everyone!! We all had a GREAT time!!! We can't wait for the next meet!!!!

Hey Fred --

Thanks for putting together such a great meet... It was nice meeting everyone and I hope to do it again soon.

Beth -- glad to hear your husband is OK... Thank God.

Talk to all of you soon.

Tanya

Beth... Sorry to hear about your husband, but glad to hear that it wasn't that serious.

Oh, and Fred.. I forgot to mention what a super guy your dad is! He was so nice, a pleasure to chat with, and helpful with me and my family. ::yes::

I only wish I could have spent some time with more of you and had the chance to get to know some of you better! Oh well... guess I'll have to wait for the next meet!!

:teeth:

Speaking of meets... is anyone who was there on Saturday going to MouseFest in December?

Lou...just wanted to let you know how much we are enjoying your book. It helped brighten up a pretty dreary Sunday, thanks. Now if I can talk my husband into a Disney trip so we can check these things out :smooth: ....Karen

Originally posted by Majestic
Hi everyone! I am sooooooo glad you all had a good time. I look forward to doing it again sometime soon! Please, those of you interested should make sure you stay subscribed to the mailing list.

I posted my pictures from the meet. Click the link in my signature to view them.

oy!! Fred!!! Did you have to post all those dishes of food!! I am now hungry!!!::yes::

Looks like a great time!!!

Hey Lou! Good idea, I added my photos to your website today.
Mousefest? Is that for cruisers only?

It was nice to meet everyone, Fred-you did a GREAT JOB!

:wave2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JDubbs, Tanya, TeresaNJ & Harry-re: meeting in December-
PM me your answers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is Zurgswife's link for who's going-

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=5246448#post5246448

according to her list there is one DISer going to MVMCP on Dec 7th,
and 6 families on Dec 9th-let me know which day you'd like to do-
we would have to purchase our tickets soon, they are already on sale-

December 8th-some of us are meeting at MK-nothing firm yet,
we just plan on riding POTC together!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=529974

JDubbs mentioned meeting for dinner:
maybe we could all meet for dinner before the MVMCP???

:chat:

and finally...Illuminations Cruise anyone? There are 15 of us
with our 3 groups-shall we try for 2 boats???

Talk to you soon!

Hey everyone! Why not post pics of your prizes for all to see??? How about it? :)

Originally posted by Majestic
Hey everyone! Why not post pics of your prizes for all to see??? How about it? :)

Here is a pic of my prize, it is a Cinderella Castle pencil holder and music box. As the song, "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" is playing, the monorail moves around the castle.

Thanks again for all you hard work Fred, we had a great time on Saturday!!!

DISmeet%20Photos%206-5-04.jpg

DH has a honey-do list a mile long and the digital camera is not working. I will try and get him to look at tonight.

Here is a list of all the goodies we brought home:

Tinkerbell Frame (I answered a Trivia Question)
Mission Space Plate (DS answered a Trivia Question)
Disney Insulated Mug (DS participated in Kids Trivia)
Stuffed Eeyore (DD participated in Kids Trivia)
We also came home with a mini Pooh photo book

Lou (the Trivia Guy) also gave DS and DD a pin.

This is the Castle Pin I won from the NJDISmeet,
Majestic posted these in his photo album for me...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/149751690/151041181FircxO

http://community.webshots.com/photo/149751690/151041160oSAmTi

My niece, Alyssa, took home the castle centerpiece/pencil holder, the Trivia Book
I won from the trivia game, mickey head ice trays, Mickey & Minnie antenna toppers,
and a WDW embroidered beach bag-I managed to take home a mickey antenna topper,
a mickey head ice tray and the castle pin.

We also took home new friends and alot of new WDW info! Thanks again for the great job Fred...

Our wonderful Tinkerbell picture frame now houses our Splash Mountain photo from 3 weeks ago! :)

We also were lucky enough to take home lots of goodies, as the result of the trivia contests, including Lou's great book, "The Walt Disney World Trivia Book"! It is fascinating and fun!

Will try to post pictures of the prizes, soon!

Thanks again, Fred and Lou! :)

BTW,

:bday: Happy Birthday , Fred!!!!

:earboy2: :rockband:

I owe you a :drinking1 at the next meet! :p

Thanks Lou!

We just got home right now (10:30pm eastern time...) from a nice long day at the beach and the boardwalk in Point Pleasant NJ. What a great day. We had lots of fun.

As for gifts, Daddy's best gift was spending it with his wife and daughter. Some of the most precious gifts are right there under your nose the whole time. You just have to stop and look around to see them.

On a side note, I want to talk with you one night about your "day job". Let's get together for a beer or dinner ok? Maybe even better, we can have you guys over for a relaxing day at my place. Details to follow in email or PM.

Fred

Originally posted by AKQJ10
BTW,

:bday: Happy Birthday , Fred!!!!

:earboy2: :rockband:

I owe you a :drinking1 at the next meet! :p

I posted a link to my galleries there for some photos.

So.... when's the next meet? :p

Fred, I'll talk to you soon. ::yes::

Fred,

We're there!! (and I'm here to help in any way I can!)

::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter