20031206 - 12/6/03 - See You Soon!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
We will be there! (Myself 28:earsgirl: , DH 33:earsboy: , DD 4princess: )
We will be at the All-Star Music 4 Nights prior. I don't know when we will have time to sleep! 1am-6am???

I PM'd everyone about a meet. Thanks for those who responeded. Still haven't heard from some of you. Please let me know. Not too long now!!!

Hi!:wave2:

We will be flying in the night before and decided to stay at the Hyatt for convenience. We will be with our 7 year old DS.

Hi everyone.

I have emailed a Meet Update to all of you that I have email addresses for otherwise I sent you a PM. If you have not heard from me and you would like to join our meet please send me an email at loriann@neo.rr.com.

Will see everyone real soon!!!

Lori,

I just sent you an e-mail. My hubby and I are going on our first (ever) cruise December 6th.

Any tips are very welcome.

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow travellers in the next (gasp) 3 weeks!! (woo hooo)

~the other Lori

Welcome louv2001!

I didn't get your email so I PM'd you. Check you inbox or email me again.

I’m new to this discussion board thing but I’m confused. Why two threads on the same subject. I connected with a few of you on http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459016&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 already. Anyway- I’ve never done the Kayaks at Castaway Cay or anywhere else before. They didn’t have them at Casaway when we were then in Nov. 2000.
We did a 2 person message on our first cruise (something new for me) and it was GREAT. We did it on the boat but I here that the Cabana Messages on the island are out of this world. Last visit to Casaway we rode bikes, snorkeled, but the best part was relaxing on the beach. We had done so much on all our other ports that we were ready for that. The water is clear and warm. They serve drinks and lunch at beachside. It was like Fantasy Island. We spent most of the day at the adult beach, but the family beach looked just as beautiful. I also think they have a teen only beach (has to be a hit with the teens). While I was leaving the island at the end of the day I asked one of the crew members how they could always be so pleasant. Her reply was that it’s easy when you deal with people on vacation, but I don’t think she gives herself enough credit.
Of all the great things on this cruise, the food, entertainment, sites, new friends met, I think the best thing is the service. We really felt like we were the 2 most important people on board.
Picked up our documents yesterday, getting real excited.
John

Ok everyone. Getting close. Some of the people are leaving sooner than others to spend some time doing other things before the cruise. Want to make final plans this week. Almost everything is set except for how we are going to recognize eachother.

Anybody have any suggestions as to what we should wear so we all know who is attending?

Thanks all!

Thanks everyone for getting back to me.

I still need to hear from a few people.

cindyluwho
disneycruisn'
goodfaerie
mrsltg
mrsvb
travelingmice

Tried to send everyone a PM or email.

Please email me at loriann@neo.rr.com so I know when you want to meet.

Take care all and see you soon!!!

How cute is your girls picture with Santa! You are on top of the holiday thing!

Talk to you soon. By the way, do we have a color or location figured out?

How about that "private spot on deck 7 (i believe it is 7)! Immediatly following the sail away party!

I agree, great picture!
How did you get it to post? I have a great Christmas picture of Elijah with Mickey Mouse ears that I would love to share.

Thanks Lori,
Here's a link to Elijah's "Mickey Mouse" Christmas picture
index.html
Elijah's picture

I thought I sent Lori a pm about where to meet.

Lovethatmouse: we will be at MVMCP on 12/4 also.

We have DS4 that may or may not stay in the clubs (fingers and toes crossed) :teeth:

Hope to meet up with you all somewhere.

Travelingmice - we are going to the MK that day, going back to the hotel for a quick change, relax, and then back to the park around 4:00. Going to eat at Cosmic Rays, then will hang out in Tommorrowland waiting for the rope to drop! Hope to see you there!

Lovethatmouse: We are doing dinner at CRT before the party. This will be our first MVMCP and we are excited. Hope to see you there.

lovethatmouse and travelingmice, we are at the mvmcp on the 5th! I am going crazy can't wait to leave and start this long awaited vacation!

We are setting sail on the 6th look for the meet on the ship, I have 2 DS 7 & 5 and plan on them utilizing the clubs who knows if your son meets a friend he may be more apt to go in!

Look forward to meeting all!

We are staying at the Contemporary and Beach Club prior to the cruise! If you make it over to Boardwalk area maybe we could have a pre-cruise mini meet! We arrive on the 3rd

Carolyn

Hi everyone.

We will all meet right before the sailaway party on Deck 10. All we need to finalize is if we are going to wear a certain color or some other identifity thing. I will email everyone tomorrow to make sure we are all set.

Also, if you want to meet at the terminal then we can think of something that will stand out because we will probably be arriving at different times and have to wait in line etc. I am sure we will have not trouble meeting up.

See everyone real soon!!!!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter