20030831--Official Cape Cod meet--INDEXED

DS will be 11 1/2.....ouf course he doesn't think he belongs with the "kids" anymore.......:rolleyes:

It will be MUCH better than that midwest clambake!!!

moving this over to the new and improved DIS Meets board :)

I think I told someone I would be there but I went and booked my Disney Vacation from Aug 24 to Sep 1. Sorry I can't go. Some day I will get there.

I would love the chance to meet fellow DISers. It looks like we may be moving back to Boston this summer. If so, then I will definitely try to be there.

I'm working on it. Two years ago we drove up for the day & that may be what we have to do this year, too. I'm going to start looking for a room now since it is a holiday weekend. I think we missed a lot of the fun by not staying over. Let me know if anyone finds out any good hotel prices.

Does anyone have any more photos of last year's Cape Cod meet? I'm trying to put together a Cape Cod meet flashback video for this year's. Please e-mail or PM me if you have any to share. Thanks!

Originally posted by glo
On Aug 31 will be the official day. We will have stuff going on , I am sure, the day before and after. The all day picnic will be in Falmouth, MA at my place...Webmaster Alex will also be hosting something...it should be a ton of fun for all :)

This sounds like a blast....is this an RSVP? I'm in the Boston area so this wouldn't be too much of a hassel for me to drive down.

Steven

Cool Steve...I hope we see you there...We will be posting more soon :)

I am going to do everything that I can to attend.
If I am unable to attend the all day event, maybe I will be
able to make one of the other events that weekend.
I would love to meet some other Disney Fanatics.
The people at work are really getting tired of indulging me. :)

Hope to see you there.

I would love to come to this meet - I am just weeding through all the posts but only live about 2 hrs. (including traffic!) if there are other events, maybe I can stay at the Seacrest for the weekend! Please count me in!

me, DH, and 2 DS's (7 & 5)

I will keep looking for info!~

The Cape Cod meet people need to honor a time-honored Cape Cod meet tradition...throw glo into the pool! :)

I am definitely gonna be there. Now to make ressies.

Can't wait to get back into a normal DIS rythm.

Can't wait to see some old friends.

count me in. I had so much fun at alex's last year. Maybe I can recruit one of my sisters to go with me.

Well I am going to try to talk Holly into going. If she cant go I will try to get Andrea. She is the one that is getting married in Disney December 2004.

Webmastr Alex, what is the Pre-meet in Plymouth about? I live in Plymouth. I don't know if I can make it to the Cape that day, but if htere is going to be a meet in Plymouth, I would love to say Hi!

Where do people stay? Is the biggest meet at Glo's house on Sat? Is it a picnic or something? How many days does it go on for? Did I ask enough questions?? LOL...Sorry about that. It sounds like alot of fun. I just came back on the boards but I'd love to go, so I'm trying to find out some info. Talk about last minute...Hope someone checks this thread :) Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter