20030831--Official Cape Cod meet--INDEXED

Patty--I'll have to try and find you. This will make my 10th yr.

sorry for the slight hijack Glo--but we are also doing our part keeping this bumped up! :teeth:

LOL...hey O do not mind at all...:) WIsh I could go there and do this... :)

Maybe Patty could hijack Mr. Buffet in that purple bus and bring him to Glo's house!!!!

I think I want to go and meet some DIS people. If Buffet's there that's just a BONUS!

This looks like a really good time. I'll have to see if I can talk my wife into it.

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......................

I know it is bad! Thank Goodness DH is very understanding and good to me that day!:p

No kidding Glo!

sorry to hijack your thread for a while there:p

If we have SAT tix it will motivate me to stay semi-sober (or at least conciouse) so we can make it on Sunday;)

I am so done with all this snow!:rolleyes: I am more than ready for the weather to be warm and the drinks to be cold.

I would like to be included in the Cape Cod meet.

I would love to meet some people for DIS. Hopefully someone will give me some info about it. We would drive down to the Cape, don't live to far from there.

I have a 8 year DD that would like to meet new friends and by the pictures there is quite a few children around her age.

So please count me in.

Cindy:bounce:

Originally posted by glo
maybe the snow will be gone by then :p

I doubt it!!!!
1381.gif
1381.gif
1381.gif

This sounding like an extravaganza and one not to be missed... Hey.. where is my date from last year.. if he is game, I will make the drive..

Marsha and Joe, Alex and Glo? Well it does sound like it will be quite the happening meet.

Cthia and paras4ri my dd will be 8 by the date of the party too.

:D

Beth, my girls will be 7 by then, and oldest 12 :)

It will be the hot spot this summer...not like that other meet out west :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter