1st solo super budget trip at POP 9/2-9/6

Have you thought about spending $13 on the refillable mug? You could keep filling it up with diet coke at Pop....

Just a thought, depends on how much soda you drink a day. I have a friend who drinks about 7 glasses with dinner.

WOW 7 glasses with dinner. If I did that I'd never sleep LOL. I drink about two a day currently. One in the morning instead of coffee and one with my lunch. I drink water the rest of the day. I thought about the mug just for a souvenir. I'll check it out on arrival day and decide then.

One week to go!!!!!!

feeling excited now. Only a week to go!!!! This weekend will be busy since I need to get everything ready.

Off to the dollar store I go :)

Happy shopping at the Dollar store hpfan100. Hope you find some fun Disney stuff for your trip.

Your experience is going to help me with what might be my first solo WDW. I've done solo DLR, but WDW solo is an entirely different animal. We stayed CSR last time, but POP would be my solo choice too. I've already got my WDW no-expiration PH tickets, a free SWA flight, and lots of vacation time. Just need to pull the trigger. You have already inspired me to take another quick solo to DLR during your WDW trip. The Maliboomer at DCA is closing permanently on 9/6/10 and I'm going to make that trip to ride it over and over and over. Guess I'll squeeze in a few other rides, but I think my trip will be known as the Solo Maliboomer Adventure. :D

I'm eagerly anticipating your TR, it sounds like you've got a fabulous solo super budget trip planned! Have a great time on your trip!

Oh, I can't wait to read about your trip! I am both a dedicated solo traveler and a strict budgeter. I traveled everywhere in Europe and even Morocco completely alone and let's just say I came back skinny. I lived off of free bread from the hostels and maybe one meal a day, usually a sandwich. But I don't think I could do it in Disney World! Just too many temptations!

I'm actually a bit nervous about traveling with other people on my trip...I'm used to making it on my own. I envy you...can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Happy shopping at the Dollar store hpfan100. Hope you find some fun Disney stuff for your trip.

Your experience is going to help me with what might be my first solo WDW. I've done solo DLR, but WDW solo is an entirely different animal. We stayed CSR last time, but POP would be my solo choice too. I've already got my WDW no-expiration PH tickets, a free SWA flight, and lots of vacation time. Just need to pull the trigger. You have already inspired me to take another quick solo to DLR during your WDW trip. The Maliboomer at DCA is closing permanently on 9/6/10 and I'm going to make that trip to ride it over and over and over. Guess I'll squeeze in a few other rides, but I think my trip will be known as the Solo Maliboomer Adventure. :D

I'm eagerly anticipating your TR, it sounds like you've got a fabulous solo super budget trip planned! Have a great time on your trip!

WOW Disneyland sounds so much fun too! I miss California. SWA free tickets are the best. I pay for short trips California and Vegas and then use the freebie to go to Orlando WOOHOO!

Oh, I can't wait to read about your trip! I am both a dedicated solo traveler and a strict budgeter. I traveled everywhere in Europe and even Morocco completely alone and let's just say I came back skinny. I lived off of free bread from the hostels and maybe one meal a day, usually a sandwich. But I don't think I could do it in Disney World! Just too many temptations!

I'm actually a bit nervous about traveling with other people on my trip...I'm used to making it on my own. I envy you...can't wait to hear how everything goes.

I'm worried about temptation too. I think having my own snacks will help with that but you never know. I took snacks to WWoHP and still spent a fortune on food and butterbeers. LOL

Alright everyone...didn't even make it to the dollar store. I got new shorts though so that brings my grand total of shorts to 4. LOL You would think an Arizonan would own more shorts but no.

Got some twizzlers, trail mix and gummy bunny snacks to take with me at Target. I'm picking up my bananas on Wednesday night so they won't brown up. :banana:

This weekend I need to do laundry and pack. Need to pick out which clothes, bags and shoes to take. ARRGGG I shouldn't have waited until the last minute.

I plan to attempt to do a live trip report while I'm there but not sure how that will work out. If not then I will report when I return and hopefully I'll have some good pictures to share.

Thanks for sharing in my first pre trip report!!!!!! :cool1::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter