1900 Park Fare Reopening April 10

I got a 7:55pm on 4/30. I'm guessing my husband won't want to eat that late though. Wish I had known ressies were opening today. womp womp womp

I got a 7:55pm on 4/30. I'm guessing my husband won't want to eat that late though. Wish I had known ressies were opening today. womp womp womp

Just keep checking, I'm betting you'll find openings closer to. Also, if it's only two of you, search for 4 or 6 diners, you might find more times available. Then once you book, go back and Modify down to 2.

Just keep checking, I'm betting you'll find openings closer to. Also, if it's only two of you, search for 4 or 6 diners, you might find more times available. Then once you book, go back and Modify down to 2.
I did book it for 3 and then modified. hahaha

It seems like I have to do that a lot now because of there being less tables for 2. But be assured they always manage to find us a 2 top in the restaurant. :rotfl:

They put us outside at Tony's last month which I'm not a fan of, but we were able to watch the flag ceremony which was really nice.

I did not expect for all evening times to run out. When I booked my breakfast I still saw every option for dinner, wish I had picked one up now

Now that I've seen the full menu and the price, we're seriously considering dropping our dinner reservation. I'm surprised the strawberry soup is only listed for breakfast. That was one of the things we were looking forward to trying. Also since they mentioned the food would be themed to the characters, I was expecting some Colombian food for Mirabel (like arepas and plantains), New Orleans fare for Tiana (yes, there's gumbo but that's it) and I guess the kale salad, the curry chicken and couscous is for Aladdin but none of that is a big draw for me. Just seems like $64 per person is a lot for what is offered, probably because of the character dining, but we really don't care about that...I think we'll wait to see some of the initial reviews since our reservation isn't until 4/14 but it's not looking promising.

Now that I've seen the full menu and the price, we're seriously considering dropping our dinner reservation. I'm surprised the strawberry soup is only listed for breakfast. That was one of the things we were looking forward to trying. Also since they mentioned the food would be themed to the characters, I was expecting some Colombian food for Mirabel (like arepas and plantains), New Orleans fare for Tiana (yes, there's gumbo but that's it) and I guess the kale salad, the curry chicken and couscous is for Aladdin but none of that is a big draw for me. Just seems like $64 per person is a lot for what is offered, probably because of the character dining, but we really don't care about that...I think we'll wait to see some of the initial reviews since our reservation isn't until 4/14 but it's not looking promising.

In my experience with Disney buffets, I would take the listed menu only at face value. They don't list out every single offering on the buffet--simply some of the highlights. It's a helpful indication of what they'll have, but usually not an exhaustive listing, so don't let the posted menu discourage you.

But, to your latter point...character dining absolutely does drive up the price significantly. During COVID protocols, for example, the Crystal Palace Buffet at the Magic Kingdom was somewhere in the neighborhood of $15-20/person less expensive if I recall. As soon as the characters came back, the price went back up to reflect it. If you're hoping to come away feeling like the food was worth $64/person on its own, I would say that's highly unlikely.

In my experience with Disney buffets, I would take the listed menu only at face value. They don't list out every single offering on the buffet--simply some of the highlights. It's a helpful indication of what they'll have, but usually not an exhaustive listing, so don't let the posted menu discourage you.

But, to your latter point...character dining absolutely does drive up the price significantly. During COVID protocols, for example, the Crystal Palace Buffet at the Magic Kingdom was somewhere in the neighborhood of $15-20/person less expensive if I recall. As soon as the characters came back, the price went back up to reflect it. If you're hoping to come away feeling like the food was worth $64/person on its own, I would say that's highly unlikely.
Based on the online menus, we wish we had booked breakfast instead. I'm now stalking the app to see if I can change it. Just realized it's actually $66, not $64 for dinner. There isn't enough listed on the dinner menu that we think looks good for us to justify that cost.

I was discussing about the reopening of 1900 Park Fare with my mom at dinner and my mom was shocked that they got rid of Mary Poppins and the other characters for the new breakfast debuting April 10th. What my mom thinks is that they should've kept Mary Poppins and the other characters and brought the breakfast back the way it was. My mom also thinks that Mary Poppins and the former characters couldn't return for the new breakfast due to money and in my mom's eyes she thinks 1900 Park Fare should've had a variety of characters for the new breakfast. But I think once the restaurant reopens April 10th I think 1900 Park Fare will raise it's prices for this new breakfast and my mom also thinks that 1900 Park Fare will steal some of Cinderella's Royal Table's loyal customers. Has 1900 Park Fare sold out of reservations for next week's debut of the new character breakfast yet? I'm just curious to know more?

Has 1900 Park Fare sold out of reservations for next week's debut of the new character breakfast yet? I'm just curious to know more?
They are "sold out" during our 6-day trip over Memorial Weekend. I'll just have to keep checking. I need a picture with Prince Ali and Tiana in a non-princess outfit.

They are "sold out" during our 6-day trip over Memorial Weekend. I'll just have to keep checking. I need a picture with Prince Ali and Tiana in a non-princess outfit.

Yes, 1900PF is for sure the hottest ADR right now. I'll be there the week before you (05/19-05/26) and it seems like 1900PF and Space 220 are the only restaurants that no longer have any availability. Even restaurants like 'Ohana and BoG who were hard hitters pre-COVID still have times available for this week. I was just commenting about how easier it is to book ADRs this year, too, so 1900PF has to be pretty popular to be completely sold out 50 days out.

Have they announced what the name of the new character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare will be? I am hoping it will be Wish Upon A Star Breakfast or Magical Wishes Breakfast

Can anyone who goes for breakfast this week, please let us know what characters are at breakfast? I’ve (likely wrongly) assumed it’s different than the dinner characters. I think I assumed this just because of the way 1900 used to be! Out reservation is coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter