1900 Park Fare Reopening April 10

Disney Eats: 1900 Park Fare Foodie Guide, Reservations Now Open

The wait is over – well almost! Starting April 10, the beloved 1900 Park Fare will be opening its doors once again at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Hungry guests will be delighted to try plenty of new bites as well as returning favorites coming back to this all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurant for breakfast and dinner. But don’t you worry, the Grand Floridian Strawberry Soup is back and ready to please you and your taste buds with strawberry goodness.

As part of the ongoing transformation of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, upon reopening, 1900 Park Fare will have a newly refreshed look with the same grand charm. Now, you’ll be able to meet some new friends, too! As you dine, you’ll see none other than Princess Tiana in her new look for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, Aladdin with a royal touch in his Prince Aladdin ensemble, Mirabel, and Cinderella.

Be sure to make reservations for this fan-favorite starting today, March 5. You’ll definitely want to come in to indulge in this tasty experience, whether it’s your first time or a repeat visitor! To learn more about the dazzling details coming to 1900 Park Fare upon reopening, check out this blog featuring five can’t-miss things to look forward to.

I think we’ve waited long enough. I’m pleased to present to you the official Foodie Guide to the one, the only, 1900 Park Fare!

Image of breakfast food items from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Breakfast

Kickstart your day with sweet and savory breakfast favorites.

• Bread Pudding with vanilla crème anglaise
  • Doughnut Holes tossed with shimmer
  • Grand Floridian Strawberry Soup with fresh strawberries and whipped cream
  • Double-Chocolate Muffin (Plant-based)
  • Guava and Cream Cheese Danish
  • Cinnamon Pull-apart Bread
  • Beef and Potato Hash
  • Classic Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
  • Carved Ham
  • Croissant Breakfast Pizza
  • Smoked Salmon
  • Cheesy Potato Casserole
  • Spiced Tofu Scramble with Vegetables (Plant-based)
  • An assortment of fruit, cereals, pastries, breads as well as a variety of plant-based options
Image of dinner food items from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Dinner

All-you-care-to-enjoy dinner with an array of delicious dishes.

• Peel-n-Eat Shrimp with cocktail sauce
  • Tiana’s Gumbo with spicy andouille sausage
  • Baked Salmon with saffron-lemon butter
  • Carved Prime Rib
  • Curry-roasted Chicken
  • Roasted Garlic Sausage with tomatoes, herbs, and braised cabbage
  • Porchetta with Hunter’s Sauce
  • Couscous Salad with dried fruits, almonds, mint, and parsley
  • Sun-dried Tomato and Rosemary Focaccia
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Green Beans
  • Glazed Carrots
Image of Grand Floridian Strawberry Soup and Grand Floridian Financier from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

• Grand Floridian Financier: Almond cake with sea salt caramel and toasted meringue
Image of dessert food items from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

• Toasted Coconut Cake with passion fruit custard and hibiscus crème (Plant-based)
  • Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake
  • Vanilla Cupcake
  • Fudge Brownie with triple chocolate mousse
Image of So Many Wishes drink and Strawberry Rosé Spritz drink from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Beverages

In addition to a variety of soft drinks, guests can also sip upon a selection of deliciously crafted beverages, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic, for an additional charge.

• Lavender Lemonade: Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with flavors of lavender (Non-alcoholic beverage)
  • So Many Wishes: Pomegranate green tea, hibiscus, lemon, and a dash of stardust (Non-alcoholic beverage)
  • Passion Fruit Daiquiri: Diplomático Planas Extra Añejo Blanco Rum, Aperol Liqueur, passion fruit, vanilla, and lime
  • Strawberry Rosé Spritz: La Fête du Rosé, Rockey’s Botanical Liqueur, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and strawberry

The wait is over – well almost! Starting April 10, the beloved 1900 Park Fare will be opening its doors once again at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Hungry guests will be delighted to try plenty of new bites as well as returning favorites coming back to this all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurant for breakfast and dinner. But don’t you worry, the Grand Floridian Strawberry Soup is back and ready to please you and your taste buds with strawberry goodness.

As part of the ongoing transformation of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, upon reopening, 1900 Park Fare will have a newly refreshed look with the same grand charm. Now, you’ll be able to meet some new friends, too! As you dine, you’ll see none other than Princess Tiana in her new look for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, Aladdin with a royal touch in his Prince Aladdin ensemble, Mirabel, and Cinderella.

Be sure to make reservations for this fan-favorite starting today, March 5. You’ll definitely want to come in to indulge in this tasty experience, whether it’s your first time or a repeat visitor! To learn more about the dazzling details coming to 1900 Park Fare upon reopening, check out this blog featuring five can’t-miss things to look forward to.

I think we’ve waited long enough. I’m pleased to present to you the official Foodie Guide to the one, the only, 1900 Park Fare!

Image of breakfast food items from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Breakfast

• Beef and Potato Hash
  • Carved Ham
  • Smoked Salmon
  • An assortment of fruit, cereals, pastries, breads as well as a variety of plant-based options
Image of dinner food items from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Dinner

• Carved Prime Rib
  • Curry-roasted Chicken
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Green Beans
  • Glazed Carrots
Image of Grand Floridian Strawberry Soup and Grand Floridian Financier from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

• Grand Floridian Financier: Almond cake with sea salt caramel and toasted meringue
Image of dessert food items from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

• Toasted Coconut Cake with passion fruit custard and hibiscus crème (Plant-based)
  • Vanilla Cupcake
Image of So Many Wishes drink and Strawberry Rosé Spritz drink from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Beverages

In addition to a variety of soft drinks, guests can also sip upon a selection of deliciously crafted beverages, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic, for an additional charge.

• Lavender Lemonade: Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with flavors of lavender (Non-alcoholic beverage)
  • So Many Wishes: Pomegranate green tea, hibiscus, lemon, and a dash of stardust (Non-alcoholic beverage)
  • Passion Fruit Daiquiri: Diplomático Planas Extra Añejo Blanco Rum, Aperol Liqueur, passion fruit, vanilla, and lime
  • Strawberry Rosé Spritz: La Fête du Rosé, Rockey’s Botanical Liqueur, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and strawberry
Just posted this on the news thread! Got my ADR at 5:35 this morning...

I was hoping with the opening of reservations, they would update the site regarding dining plan but now I don't see it listed anywhere. Am I missing it?

I still plan on trying it on my next trip but it really does suck that this confirms that Lady Tremaine, the Stepsisters, Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins will not be returning. The Stepsisters and Mad Hatter in particular were hilarious and the most memorable parts of the experience.

The original post made it seem like "old friends" would return but guess that's not true after all.

Breakfast

• Beef and Potato Hash
  • Carved Ham
  • Smoked Salmon

Dinner

• Carved Prime Rib
  • Curry-roasted Chicken
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Green Beans
  • Glazed Carrots

• Vanilla Cupcake

Beverages

Guess Im cancelling dinner, nothing that really appeals to us. Hopefully will catch a breakfast last min since that food we actually like.

I still plan on trying it on my next trip but it really does suck that this confirms that Lady Tremaine, the Stepsisters, Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins will not be returning. The Stepsisters and Mad Hatter in particular were hilarious and the most memorable parts of the experience.

The original post made it seem like "old friends" would return but guess that's not true after all.

Same. My daughter still wants to do it so we will, but I'm really bummed about the characters. People were begging for this restaurant to return specifically *because* of the characters. It's not like the food was that amazing lol.. This is one decision that really does not make sense to me.

Some have cited that it's a money thing but you are paying CM's either way. I don't think it's that, but I also can't figure out the reasoning. We'll see how it goes I guess.

I was hoping with the opening of reservations, they would update the site regarding dining plan but now I don't see it listed anywhere. Am I missing it?
The confirmation email I received mentions it is one dining credit.

Same. My daughter still wants to do it so we will, but I'm really bummed about the characters. People were begging for this restaurant to return specifically *because* of the characters. It's not like the food was that amazing lol.. This is one decision that really does not make sense to me.

Some have cited that it's a money thing but you are paying CM's either way. I don't think it's that, but I also can't figure out the reasoning. We'll see how it goes I guess.
I feel like it was done to add more "relevant" characters. I remember being at a Disney pool and there was Cinderella trivia and kids around me were whining that they've never seen that movie before. I still plan on going too. I'm staying at BLT on my next trip so it's a super easy monorail ride over.

I feel like it was done to add more "relevant" characters. I remember being at a Disney pool and there was Cinderella trivia and kids around me were whining that they've never seen that movie before. I still plan on going too. I'm staying at BLT on my next trip so it's a super easy monorail ride over.

I get that to a degree, but if we are talking "relevant" characters to today's kids, then it still doesn't really make sense. Especially since one of them is still Cinderella (to your example) and Aladdin came out in 1992.

I understand that they are going for a "Wish Upon a Star" theme, but I liked the British theme of the original characters and how that fit the GF better.

Oh well.. Not my decision I guess. :)

Managed to grab a 11:50 am res, seems like the only available during the time frame I will be there, so at least happy for that.

I did not see anything for a group of 8, guessing they dont accommodate large tables, because when i changed to 4 guests a bunch of times opened. Oh well we will stick with Crystal Palace that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter