1900 Park Fare Reopening April 10

DDP not accepted will be a deal breaker for me. It is accepted at Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, Hollywood and Vine, and Crystal Palace, so I don't know why it would not be here.

DDP not accepted will be a deal breaker for me. It is accepted at Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, Hollywood and Vine, and Crystal Palace, so I don't know why it would not be here.

Not sure about the dining plans, but lately the new restaurants don’t give any DVC, AP or Disney Visa discounts either. Every new place is so popular they fill up even at full price.

A lot of posters are about to lose their minds. 😂

AND I'M ONE OF THEM!

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfrey_GIFs_1.gif

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-reopens-april-10-at-disneys-grand-floridian/

Some more details here, including the character list.

Wish Upon a Star with Favorite Disney Characters

Because meals are best enjoyed alongside friends, a few familiar faces will stop by throughout breakfast and dinner — some for the first time at this location! In this refreshed character dining experience, you’ll be joined by Aladdin in his Prince Ali look, Cinderella, Mirabel and Tiana in her new look for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure as they celebrate the power of a wish.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-reopens-april-10-at-disneys-grand-floridian/

Some more details here, including the character list.

Wish Upon a Star with Favorite Disney Characters

Because meals are best enjoyed alongside friends, a few familiar faces will stop by throughout breakfast and dinner — some for the first time at this location! In this refreshed character dining experience, you’ll be joined by Aladdin in his Prince Ali look, Cinderella, Mirabel and Tiana in her new look for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure as they celebrate the power of a wish.
It says "a few familiar faces", so I hope Alice and the Mad Hatter stay. I also remember at one point the evil stepsisters and Lady Tremaine from Cinderella being there and they were pretty funny.

Aladdin being there means I'll be eating there for sure since he is my sister's favorite Disney character.

Yea, Aladdin is going to be popular I’m sure. But why not Mary Poppins & Burt? Or even a penguin??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I remember everyone getting a picture with Mary Poppins before the meal (I think that was breakfast).

I totally forgot that breakfast and dinner had different characters, at least according to blogs I read, so whichever one has Aladdin will be what I book.

It says "a few familiar faces", so I hope Alice and the Mad Hatter stay. I also remember at one point the evil stepsisters and Lady Tremaine from Cinderella being there and they were pretty funny.

Aladdin being there means I'll be eating there for sure since he is my sister's favorite Disney character.
They had me at Prince Ali Aladdin if I'm honest.

I do love when the characters sort of fit with the theming of the space - Stitch at 'Ohana, Pooh at Crystal Palace. I really love Aladdin and especially Mirabel, but I don't really see how well they will fit into the Victorian ambience of 1900 Park Fare.

I'm sure it'll still be great, and I get why they want to find places to put those characters into the parks. But my first reaction was that it feels slightly slapdash.

I do love when the characters sort of fit with the theming of the space - Stitch at 'Ohana, Pooh at Crystal Palace. I really love Aladdin and especially Mirabel, but I don't really see how well they will fit into the Victorian ambience of 1900 Park Fare.

I'm sure it'll still be great, and I get why they want to find places to put those characters into the parks. But my first reaction was that it feels slightly slapdash.
this is how I feel. I've never been to park fare but it was on my bucket list BECAUSE of the victorian/british/fancy/tea party theme. I LOVE the new characters, but not at that setting? if that makes sense.

Yeah I remember everyone getting a picture with Mary Poppins before the meal (I think that was breakfast).

I totally forgot that breakfast and dinner had different characters, at least according to blogs I read, so whichever one has Aladdin will be what I book.

It used to be Mary Poppins/Alice/Mad Hatter/Winnie the Pooh/Tigger at breakfast and Cinderella/Prince Charming/Tremaine/Step Sisters at dinner -- this post specifically calls out "breakfast and dinner" for these characters, so it sounds like it'll be the same character experience for both meals.

It's supposed to be based on characters who make a wish.. no idea if all of them actually do that.

Cinderella wishes upon a star, Aladdin wishes on the magic lamp, Tiana wishes on an evening star, but what the heck does Mirabel wish on? A large part of the storyline was the "gift" given to her family, but I don't know if that's necessarily a wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter